SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Don't want to losse you ❯ NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello it's me princess serena with a whole new storie hope you like it and for disclaimer I DON'T OWN SAILOR MOON OR SD GUNDAM

ok know that i got that said and done ON! OH !SILLY ME I FORGOT TO TELL YOU WHAT PARRINDS ARE GOING TO BE! SRENA/ CHIEF HARO SHOOT/SALA {spelling?} ok! now ONNNN WITHHHH THEEE STORYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STORY: Captian "zero catch him!" "I'm to far away!" said zero as the mayor and the chief {from the base you now that mirror thing he had at the begining episodes}watched in horror as the newest membor of the gundam force was falling to his death after being throwen from the statue Baku saw this and tried to chatch him but was to late "are you all right ?"ask captian as he reached them once the smoke cleared shoot was on the ground blood running down his face on his arms and legs and stained his clothes. The mayor ran up as zero floted of course and both gasped in horror at the site.

{BACK AT THE BASE}

Chief haro watched in horror at the sight as did Julie "GET THE PHARE OUT THERE AND BRING BACK THE GUNDAM FORCE NOW!"screamed the chief every one in the room stared in shock never had they had the chief scream so loud.

{BACK WITH SHOOT}

"Shoot"wispered captian every one was gathered around shoot as captian held him in his arms. the pare got there and they put shoot on a strecher andloded him in captian went with him while the others agreed to let captian ride with shoot and they went on the other one...........

Well that s that with that chapter please reviw on your way out ! And for those how have'nt read my other sd gundam crossover A new destiny in another dimension please read thank you!