SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ GGs Unite! ❯ Beware! The Nightmare Quartet Arrives! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer(s): I (Beth) own my character design, color scheme, Girotopia, and Sakura, Shute's cousin. Shiva_Goddess (Shiva) owns herself, her character design, Africa, and the title “The Huntress”. Velvet_Verdict (Liz) owns herself, her character design, and Yoroi. Everything else is Bandai's. *cries*
 
The long awaited arrival of the Dark Axis!
 
%%%%%%
 
Three days after the arcade adventure
 
“ARGH! Why won't this stupid thing work!?” shouted Bell Wood after yet another failed attempt to get the dimensional transport to work.
 
“Maybe because you insist upon insulting it?” whispered Baku so that only the two Forces could hear.
 
Zeth's head came out from a computer bank. “Hey, Bell? The computer's not getting any power.”
 
Shiva sweatdropped. “Ummm, I think I know why.”
 
Both boys looked at her. “Why?”
 
Another sweat drop joined the first as Shiva held up an electric plug. “You forgot to plug it in.”
 
Everyone except Shiva did a face fault.
 
“Typical.” said Shute after rubbing at a grass stain on his jacket.
 
Liz looked at the goggled boy. “Hey, Bell, why are we trying to get this thing to work if we have the Zakorello Gate?”
 
Bell shrugged. “Chief Haro's orde-”
 
The young inventor was cut off by a screeching siren. “WARNING! WARNING! DARK AXIS DETECTED IN PEACE PARK!”
 
Time for some action! said Yoroi as the group ran towards a Gunperry.
 
%%%%%%
 
“Shute, those guys don't look like the trio from the news.” said Liz from the air-borne Gunperry.
 
“That's because they aren't.” said the older boy. The Gunperry that the two Forces were occupying was hovering over Peace Park.
 
A white and black mech looked up at them with her one gold eye. “So, the great and powerful Gundam Force has arrived. Hm, Vampire Viro and I were beginning to think you wouldn't show.” she said in a ghostly voice, drawing a single white katana from its sheath.
 
The black, blood red, and white mech glared at her as he brandished three throwing needles. “Keep me out of your comments, vould you, Banshee Bara?”
 
A blood red and sickly yellow mech's hand glowed with a red nimbus. “I say we shoot them down, seeing as they won't come down themselves. Eh, Demon Dashi?”
 
The black and gold one grinned as he flexed his bladed wrists. “You never were one for patience, Redcap Rojin. But I get the humans.”
 
The Gunperry landed, and the Forces piled out. “Shute, Princess, Sakura, get behind us. I don't like the looks of these guys.” said Baku as he readied his katana.
 
As the kids stepped behind the Gundams, Shute called out “Who the heck are you guys? I thought the Dark Axis was destroyed when we destroyed General Zeong.”
 
Vampire Viro smirked. “Impertinent human. As for your first question, ve are the Nightmare Quartet, the ultimate Dark Axis fighting team. As to your second question, do you really think that ve vould put all our power in the hands of a gigantic idiot?”
 
Captain fired his beam rifle over the quartet's heads. “Lay down your weapons and withdraw at once, Nightmare Quartet!”
 
Redcap Rojin grinned and charged. “No.”
 
Banshee Bara levitated over the skirmish and headed for the humans. “Why don't I show you how we got the name Nightmare Quartet, hmm?”
 
Shadow launched herself from Sakura's arms and into Banshee Bara's face. “Not a chance, ugly!” (A/N: Go get `im, Shadow!)
 
Sakura jumped on her hoverboard and took to the air, firing at Beth's opponent, Redcap Rojin. “Get away from her, you blood-stained freak!”
 
V.V. unfurled his mechanical bat wings and flew at Sakura, firing his own beam pistols. “Vould you like to play, girl?”
 
%%%%%%
 
Superior Defender Gundam Force will be right back!
 
 
*Introducing the latest CD from Mark, Double Life. This CD includes such hits as Home in the Sky, Double Life, Metal Body, Human Heart, and many more! Available at your nearest music retailer!*
 
 
You're reading Superior Defender Gundam Force!
 
%%%%%%
 
Demon Dashi ran at Shiva, forcing her to use her knife. “Let's see how well a knight trained in Nature mana is at hand-to-hand combat, eh? Oh wait, that's right… You never quite finished trai-“
 
“SHUT UP!” roared Shiva, causing several rocks to fly at D.D.
 
Liz had a second to spare looking at her friend in concern before she was attacked by Banshee Bara, who was swinging her katana with maniacal glee. “C'mon, musha, let's play!”
 
Yoroi leapt to help her mistress, but was cut off by what looked like a black Komusai with beam canons.
 
Shute dodged a stray beam bullet as he and Rele ran towards the NGF. “Is it just me, or are these guys completely avoiding us?” asked Shute.
 
“Yes, Shute, I've noticed this too. There is a 68.352% chance that they were ordered to ignore us and attack the Girotopian Gundam Force.” said Captain.
 
Rele question-marked. “Wait, who would order them to do so? They told us that Zeong wasn't the leader…”
 
Zero frowned. “I don't know, milady, but let us not stand here chatting while they are in danger! Let us fight!”
 
As the NGF charged into the fray, Banshee Bara looked up from holding Liz in a headlock. “Don't worry; we've got something for you boys too. Shade Zakos, attack!”
 
Out of nowhere, dozens of sword-staff wielding grey Zakos came running at the NGF. “CHARGE, ZAKO!!” they cried, their sheer numbers forcing the NGF to separate.
 
“Princess, no!” cried Zero as a group of Shade Zakos swarmed Rele.
 
“Do not worry, Zero!” said the Lacroanian, as she span to avoid getting thwacked by a staff. “I am not completely defenseless. MANA PULSE!”
 
A dome of mana circles formed between Rele and her attackers. At a sharp gesture from the teen, the dome exploded outwards, causing Shade Zakos to be thrown in the air like Princess rose petals at a royal wedding in Lacroa.
 
“I really need to get a pair of pants or something.” the girl remarked, casually sidestepping a brawling Beth and Redcap Rojin as she examined her ripped skirt hem.
 
“Since when has the princess learned how to fight?” Baku asked Zero, slashing a Shade Zako across the chest with his katana.
 
Shute skated by, a Shade Zako (A/N: called S.Z.s from now on) chasing him. “I don't know, but I'm not arguing. Hey, get off me!”
 
“Shute, no!” cried Captain.
 
Ten S.Z.s had leapt on the boy as others were doing to the rest of the NGF, forcing them to group together.
 
Vampire Viro had broken away from Sakura and was heading for the NGF. “At least those bumbling idiots of a trio did something right.” he said as he pulled out a familiar bazooka…
 
Shute groaned. “Oh no, not again.”
 
BOOM! In a blinding flash of light and a deafening boom that stopped the battle, the NGF was encased in a rubber ball.
 
“This… is… most uncomfortable.” grunted Rele as she strained to pull her arms free.
 
Viro shouted “Alright, retreat! Ve've done what ve came to do!”
 
Redcap Rojin placed a palm on Beth's forehead and fired a red energy beam, using the force of the impact to launch himself onto the deck of the black Komusai where Viro and the NGF were waiting. “See ya, sweetheart!”
 
Banshee Bara leaned in close to Liz's face and screamed an ethereal wail so loud that Liz was thrown backwards into Beth. We shall meet again, warrior.”
 
Demon Dashi gave Shiva an uppercut to the chin so that she flew into the air, and then flying-kicked her into Beth and Liz. “Until next time, Huntress!”
 
Sakura watched in helplessness as the quartet flew away through a dark portal. “We need some help, fast.”
 
%%%%%%
 
Oh no, the NGF has been Gundam-napped! How are the GGs ever going to rescue them? Tune in next chapter to find out!
 
A/N: Yes, I know, this was kinda short. Sorry!