SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ GGs Unite! ❯ DDR and Giant Stuffies ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer(s): I (Beth) own my character design, color scheme, Girotopia, and Sakura, Shute's cousin. Shiva_Goddess (Shiva) owns herself, her character design, and the title “The Huntress”. Velvet_Verdict (Liz) owns herself, her character design, and Yoroi. Everything else is Bandai's. *wails in despair*
 
Also, many thanks to Zero101 for letting me use Zeth.
 
We shall now take a break from training and follow our heroines as they spend a day at the arcade. (Note: Extreme violence towards Whack-A-Mole machines is contained in this chapter.)
 
Also, the SD Gunfans make an appearance!
 
%%%%%%
 
Two days after the garage door incident…
 
Sakura rolled over and yawned, blissfully hanging in the state between sleeping and waking. She cracked her eyes open and looked around a deactivated Shadow at the clock. 9:30… Gunbike should have been in drill sergeant mode by now, she thought. I wonder what's going on.
 
As she thought this, Beth walked into the room. “Time to wake up, Sakura. Bakunetsumaru made pancakes.”
 
Sakura sat up with a grin on her face. “If Hothead made them, I don't trust them. Did you check for food poisoning?”
 
Baku stormed into the room, his `Kiss the Cook' apron swinging. “I heard that!”
 
Sakura grinned. “I was just joking. I'll be down in a sec.”
 
%%%%%%
 
Shiva swallowed the last of her pancakes. “Those were actually pretty good. Thanks, Baku.”
 
Baku blushed. “Aww, it was no problem.”
 
The rest of the group gave words of thanks, Fenn having trouble doing so because of the syrup that covered his face.
 
Shute and Sakura did rock-paper-scissors for dish duty, and Sakura lost. As Sakura washed, the rest of the group settled down in the adjacent common room.
 
“Hey, Captain?” asked Sakura. “Why didn't Gunbike try and wake me up this morning?”
 
Rele giggled. “That would be my fault. I talked to him and convinced him that you four deserved a day to rest. He and Chief Haro say that you're free to explore the city today.”
 
Shiva grinned as she polished her crossbow. “Sounds like fun.”
 
%%%%%%
 
Sakura had finished washing the dishes, and Rele had opted to go with them, so the SDG girls were now exploring Neotopia Mall.
 
“Ooh, how pretty,” Rele squealed, holding up a lavender spaghetti strap dress. The girls were looking through a prom dress shop, and they were picking out their `dream dresses'.
 
“It would look good on you, milady. I prefer this silvery mother-of-pearl colored one though.” said Shiva, holding up the said dress.
 
Liz pulled her head out of her sketchbook long enough to look at Sakura. “What's the matter? Don't you want to look at dresses?”
 
Sakura shook her head, looking up at the musha from her map of the mall. “No. I'd rather be at Hot Topic or Olympia Sports than here.”
 
Chibi-Yoroi glanced at the young blonde from her spot on Beth's shoulder. You, my squishy friend, are a complete tomboy. I have never seen you wear a skirt.
 
Beth smiled. “And I don't think you ever will, either.”
 
Sakura perked up as she pointed to a spot on the map. “Ooh, look! There's an arcade nearby. And it's a big one too.”
 
Rele blinked. “What's an arcade?”
 
%%%%%%
 
Rele stepped back nervously. “This place is almost entirely populated by boys and men.”
 
Sakura shrugged. “So?” She walked over to the change machine. “Okay, I'd say… 5 bucks worth of quarters each.”
 
After getting their quarters the group moved farther into the arcade, each member peeling off as something caught their interest. Liz was first to leave, having spotted a Star Wars flight simulator. Next was Shiva, who had found an air-hockey table. Then it was Beth, who headed for a DDR machine. Eventually, only Sakura and Rele were left.
 
“So, which game do you wanna play, Rele?” Sakura asked.
 
“Die, you infernal rodent, die!”
 
“WHAT?” Sakura whipped around to see Rele give the Whack-A-Mole machine a death glare, mallet at the ready.
 
Sakura sweatdropped. “Oh boy.”
 
%%%%%%
 
Superior Defender Gundam Force will be right back!
 
 
*The screen showed a crowd of humans and mechs, each bearing either a silver SDG badge or a silver Dark Axis crest. The crowd took a deep breath as one and shouted “GIVE US SEASON TWO, BANDAI, BEFORE WE GET REALLY ANGRY!”*
 
 
You're reading Superior Defender Gundam Force!
 
%%%%%%
 
With Liz…
 
“HAHAHA! Die, Vader, die!” shouted Liz triumphantly as she cleared the level.
 
“Dang, she's good.” whispered a nearby boy with a gravity-defying tuft of blonde hair.
 
Liz turned to look at the boy. “I know you!”
 
%%%%%%
 
With Shiva
 
“Next!” Shiva called, spinning the puck on the tip of her finger.
 
“I'll play!” said a boy with black hair.
 
Shiva smirked. “On your own head be it, kid.”
 
%%%%%%
 
With Beth…
 
“DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION! DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION, GO!” shouted the crowd assembled around the DDR machine.
 
“High score table… insert initials… C… B… G. There, that ought to do it.” said the triumphant Gundamess.
 
%%%%%%
 
30 minutes later...
 
“I have NEVER seen somebody whack a mole so hard he started to spark before.” said a very shocked Sakura as she watched the Whack-A-Mole machine spit out Rele's tickets for the prize counter.
 
Rele giggled. “That was fun!” As the two blondes turned to look for the others, they saw Beth trotting towards them, followed by Liz, Chibi-Yoroi, Shiva, and the blonde boy from earlier.
 
“Oh no, you followed me here?” groaned Sakura as she laid eyes on the boy.
 
The boy grinned. “Nice to see ya too, sis.”
 
“Who is he?” Rele asked Shiva.
 
“Sakura's little bother, Zeth,” the Huntress replied, counting out her own prize tickets.
 
Zeth cocked his head sideways. “Hey, sis, where's Shadow?”
 
Sakura ruffled her brother's hair. “Nice to see you too. Shadow's at Blanc Base. Professor Lyn wanted to take a look at her.”
 
Liz looked up at the girl. “You do realize that Lira's going to rip your head off when she finds out that you let her grandfather get a hold of one of her inventions, right?”
 
Sakura sweatdropped. “Yep.”
 
The group plus Zeth walked over to the prize counter. “I want… that one!” said Rele, pointing to one of the giant stuffed animals on the shelf.
 
Beth smirked. “The guys are gonna love this.”
 
%%%%%%
 
“Okay, that is the biggest incarnation of Fenn that I have ever seen, and that includes that statue at Castle Lacroa.” said Shute as he stared at Rele's prize from the arcade. The stuffie was half the size of Captain! “Oh, and hi, Zeth.”
 
Rele grinned as she hugged the giant Fenn stuffie. “It was so cute, I couldn't resist! Anyways, they had giant stuffies of the entire Gundam Force, see?” She gestured at the pile of stuffies behind her.
 
Baku pulled his stuffie out of the pile. “This thing is life-size. Did you guys win these?”
 
Zeth snorted. “More like Princess Rele won them. She got a little mallet-happy with the Whack-A-Mole machine, and it started spitting out tickets in fear.”
(A/N: *laughs at mental image*)
 
Shiva pulled a Chief Haro stuffie out from the bottom of the pile. “Who dares me to go stick this in Chief Haro's office?”
 
Liz grinned. “Me.”
 
As Shiva trotted off, Guneagle held up the Guneagle-stuffie. “It doesn't look as good as the real thing. Then again, what could?”
 
Sakura held up the Shute-stuffie. “I wonder if these things would work as voodoo dolls… Let's find out!” She stamped on the stuffie's foot, and Shute grimaced in pain.
 
Shiva came trotting back just in time to take the stuffie away from Sakura. “No more beating up your cousin, kid.”
 
“Awww, but its fun!” pouted Sakura.
 
Rele pulled out the Rele-stuffie. “I don't wear my hair like this anymore though. Hmmm… Shute, when is Nana's birthday?”
 
As the assembled Forces broke into separate conversations, Sakura turned to Zeth. “If you're here, where're Mom, Dad, Genna, Josh, Emily, and Elyse?”
 
Zeth smirked. “Look behind you.”
 
Sakura turned, and was immediately flattened by four brunette children, one clamping to each limb. “HI, SAKURA!”
 
A woman with brunette hair and a man with blonde hair walked into the room. The woman giggled and said, “Your siblings missed you.”
 
Shute looked over Captain's head at the woman. “Oh, hi Aunt Rose and Uncle Jiro. Hey, cousins.”
 
Genna, Josh, Emily, and Elyse all detached themselves from Sakura and attacked Shute. “HI, SHUTE!”
 
Meanwhile, Fenn had met his stuffie-self. “Frenn?” the tiny spirit enquired, poking the stuffie gently and squealing and zooming behind Zero when it squealed back.
 
“Well,” said Shiva to the NGF, “now you've met all of us.”
 
Guneagle sweatdropped. “Why do I think that life on Blanc Base is about to become more hectic?”
 
%%%%%%
 
And so ends the first special chapter. The stuffies will be making appearances later in the story. R&R, my friends!
 
Next Chapter: The Dark Axis appears! Who are these guys, and what connection does Grappler have with one of them? Also, in comes the Genki Energy Squad!
 
A/N: Yes, I know, this chapter wasn't very good. Sorry!