SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ GGs Unite! ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer(s): I (Beth) own my character design, color scheme, Girotopia, and Sakura, Shute's cousin. Shiva_Goddess (Shiva) owns herself, her character design, and the title “The Huntress”. Velvet_Verdict (Liz) owns herself, her character design, and Yoroi. Everything else is Bandai's (sadly).
 
This chapter: GGs vs. NGF!
Bonus: The long awaited unveiling of Shiva's signature attack, `Gaia's Anger!'
 
Character Re-designs:
Nana - 4
Outfit - White turtle neck, lavender overalls with white bunny tail on back, lavender sneakers with little white bunnies on them
Quirks - Nana can't really pronounce the letter `R' yet, so she replaces it with `W'.
 
Oh, and Shute will not be smacking any Haros in this chapter. Sorry, Zero101!
%%%%%%
 
The two Gundam Forces stood across from each other, staring their counterpart down.
 
“Oh, great, a bunch of guys. I'm sooo scared.” said Sakura sarcastically, examining her nails.
 
“You ought to be scared, chibi!” called Shute.
 
“Oh, sure!” taunted Shadow. “And this is coming from the kid who couldn't even hit a wiffle ball at the family reunion before last. HA!”
 
Shiva pointed her cross bow at Baku. “What's the matter, hot-head? Mmn got your tongue? From what I've seen, you're usually full of hot air.”
 
Yoroi snickered. Are you judging by his enlarged ego?
 
Baku's eyes narrowed. “If you're trying to anger me, it's working! Do you not fear my blades of justice?”
 
Liz, who was sitting comfortably on Yoroi, yawned and said, “No, not really.”
 
Beth smirked at Zero. “What's the matter? Can't hit a girl?”
 
Zero shook his head. “Nay, I cannot. `Tis against my training and my honor.”
 
Beth shrugged. “Doesn't mean we can't hit you.” With that, that battle began.
 
First to clash was Shiva and Baku. From a hidden compartment on her arm, Shiva pulled out a very large and very sharp looking hunting knife which she used to quickly block Baku's attacks.
 
Next were Liz and Zero. Although Liz and Yoroi would have the advantage of height against a ground-bound opponent, Zero could fly, and this quickly made for a stalemate between the three.
 
Third were Beth and Captain. This particular skirmish quickly became a question of who would hit who first. Due to her speed and agility, Beth dodged nearly all of Captain's attacks, and because of his firepower, Captain was nearly always firing something or another at the Gundamess.
 
Fourth were Shute and Sakura. Well, this wasn't really a skirmish; this was more of a chase around the training room. “Get back here!” shouted Shute, his rocket skates on full power.
 
“Not a chance, airhead!” called Sakura over her shoulder as her hoverboard zoomed just out of her cousin's reach.
 
Last was Shadow and Fenn (A/N: The mascot battle! LOL!). While Shadow wasn't the most maneuverable of Haros, she was dang near indestructible and Fenn was having a hard time damaging her with his flame.
 
Shiva and Liz's skirmishes both broke apart, participants of both breathing heavily from the effort of blocking the other's attacks. “Yoroi, take to the wall! Beth, to the air! It's time to show these boys a little of… GAIA'S ANGER!!” shouted Shiva as she plunged her knife into the ground at her feet.
 
All of a sudden, the entire training room floor began to tremble and shake. “Wh-what-t-t's-s g-going on-n, C-c-capt-t-tain?” asked Shute as he struggled to keep his balance on the shaking floor.
 
Shiva stood in the middle of the room, unharmed as she watched the NGF get shaken like a martini. “This is why you should have studied Nature Mana, Zero. Fighting a normal opponent is one thing, but fighting one who can control the very earth is another.”
 
It took a few minutes for the earthquake to subside. Once it did, the NGF didn't look too happy (maybe it was Zero's green-tinged face…)
 
“I have underestimated you once, but it won't happen again!” shouted Baku as he brandished his twin katana.
 
“CHARGE!” shouted Captain as the two groups collided once more.
 
%%%%%%
 
In the observation room…
 
“Those girls are stronger than they look, oho!” said Kao Lyn, mercifully keeping his spontaneous Tai Chi to a minimum in the small room.
 
“The guys are going to have a hard time beating them.” agreed Juli. “As a matter of fact, they appear to be at a stalemate.”
 
“Should I tell them to call it quits?” asked Gunbike. “Both groups do seem to be getting tired.”
 
Chief Haro nodded. “I'll do it.” He leaned forward and pressed the intercom button. “That's enough for today, guys. Lunch time.”
 
All three Arkanians shouted “YES!!” at the same time, causing much laughter from the group.
 
Juli walked down into the training room. “Clean up, and then we'll head down to my sister's restaurant.”
 
%%%%%%
 
45 minutes later…
 
 
“So… much… food…” said Baku, in awe of the gigantic buffet.
 
“Yep, and thanks to my sister, it's all free, so thank her when she comes by.” said Juli. “Now, eat up!”
 
With a chorus of “Yes, ma'am!” the group charged the buffet.
 
Another forty-five minutes later…
 
“Well, Zero, you've now officially eaten an entire pig's worth of moo goo gai pork.” said Juli, finishing off the last of her egg roll.
 
Zero poked his fingers together anime-style. “It tasted good. What was I supposed to do, give it to Baku? I think he ate more than I did.”
 
“Ee ahwah eahs ore an ooh.” Shute said through a mouthful of crab rangoon. He swallowed and then repeated, “He always eats more than you.” He thought for a moment, and then said “He eats more than the rest of us here combined.”
 
Baku finished his cup of tea before answering. “Very funny, fly-boy and squishy, but maybe it's a good thing you two ate so much. Now, when the wind blows, you won't be blown away like a dandelion seed.”
 
Five roses appeared on Baku's v-fin. “Shut thy trap, hot-head.” said Zero imperiously.
 
%%%%%%
 
Superior Defender Gundam Force will be right back!
 
 
*ZakoZako Hour is now hiring lighting technicians, security guards, and make-up artists. Think you've got what it takes to keep up with our irrepressible hosts? Think you can deal with a crowd of over a thousand? Then report to the ZakoZako Hour stage, located on the lowest level of the Universe Castle tomorrow. ZakoZako Hour, where reality meets Zako.*
 
 
You're reading Superior Defender Gundam Force!
 
%%%%%%
 
Before Baku could react, a woman with coal black hair and pastel green eyes walked out from the kitchen. “So, did you all enjoy the meal?”
 
“Yes ma'am!” said the group.
 
“Especially the egg drop soup.” said Sakura. The other GGs just rolled their eyes.
 
Juli laughed and stood up. She walked over to stand besides the woman. “Guys, may I introduce my sister, Mori. She runs the buffet. Mori, may I introduce Shute, Bakunetsumaru, Zero, Captain, Sakura, Beth, Liz, Shiva, Fenn, Shadow, and Yoroi.”
 
Mori whistled. “Big group, eh, little sis?”
 
All of a sudden, Shute's cell phone rang. It was Bell Wood. “Sorry to interrupt your fun, kid, but I have to remind you that Rele will be here in about, oh… 15 minutes.”
 
Shute nodded. “Alright, Bell, be there soon.” He closed the phone and looked at the combined Forces and Juli. “We gotta go.”
 
Sakura nodded as she pit down her chopsticks. “Alright.” She stood and faced Mori. “Thank you for the meal. It was really good.” she said, bowing slightly.
 
The rest of the group stood and murmured words of thanks. Mori grinned. “Naw, it's no trouble. Come back anytime. Just warn me first.”
 
Liz laughed. “Yes ma'am!”
 
%%%%%%
 
The large group stood before the Zakorello Gate with seconds to spare.
 
“Bout time you lot got here.” said Bell Wood. “Princess Rele is coming through now.”
 
The gate crackled with energy as a familiar form stepped through. Rele had grown taller, but was still a bit shorter than Shute. Her crown had been replaced by a circlet with a single amethyst in the center. Even her hair style had changed. Her hair was shorter now, and hung to just below her shoulders.
 
Zero floated over and knelt before her. “Princess, it gladdens my heart that you are near once more.” He chose to ignore the gagging sounds that Baku was making behind him.
 
Rele smiled. “Rise, Zero. You've no need to kneel to me; I've told you that before.”
 
Zero stood and handed Rele a rose. “True, but your father insists.”
 
Shute grinned. “Hi, Rele, how's it going?”
 
The princess inclined her head. “Very well, thank you Shute. Hello Captain, Baku.”
 
Shiva gave a small curtsey. “Princess.”
 
Rele smiled. “Hello, Shiva. Lord Deleon sends his greetings. Oh, who are your companions?”
 
Shiva stepped back to allow Rele a better view of the GGs. “This is the Girotopian Gundam Force, milady. This is Beth…” Beth waved, “… Liz…” Liz gave a head bow, “… Yoroi…” Yoroi inclined her head, “… Shadow…” Shadow flapped her ears in greeting, “… and Shute's cousin, Sakura.”
 
Sakura waved. “Hello.”
 
Juli poked her head out from the launch bay. “Hey, Shute? Your mom wants you home. Oh, hi Rele.”
 
Shute nodded. “Alright, thanks. Hey, Rele, want to come?”
 
Rele grinned. “Of course, thank you.”
 
%%%%%
 
Shute, kindly get your sister to stop pulling my tails! whimpered Yoroi. The tiny human had immediately taken a great liking to the mech-kitsune, and had apparently decided that her three tails were for yanking.
 
Shute sweatdropped. “Sorry, Yoroi. C'mon, Nana, let go.” he said, picking up his little sister
 
Nana reluctantly let go. “Otay, Shute. Sowwy, Yowoi.” (A/N: Awww…)
 
Yoroi smiled. `Tis alright, small one.
 
Nana squirmed to get down from Shute's arms. Once Shute put her down, she toddled over to where Keiko was talking to Rele. “Hi, Wele.”
 
Rele squatted down and picked up Nana. “Hello, Nana. You've grown since I last saw you.”
 
Nana giggled and clapped as she rose into the air. Keiko grinned. “She really has grown, huh? It seems like yesterday that she was cooing instead of talking.”
 
Nana looked over Rele's shoulder. “Hewo, Zewo. Hewo, Shiva.”
 
The Winged Knight grinned and patted Nana on the head lightly. “Hello, Lady Nana. Hello, Lady Keiko.”
 
Shiva summoned a lily and handed it to Keiko. “For you, milady.”
 
Elsewhere on the lawn, Shute and Sakura were trying to get the infamous rocket-kite to work.
 
“Incoming, Beth! Duck!” shouted Sakura as the kite spiraled out of control.
 
Beth caught the kite and held it there. “This is not a duck, Sakura; this is a kite that has no chance of flying well unless you remove some weight.”
 
A light bulb appeared over Shute's head. “Aha! That's it! Thanks, Beth!” And with that, he grabbed the kite and ran into his work shop.
 
Sakura raised her voice so that her aunt could hear her. “I'm telling you, Aunt Keiko, Shute's gonna turn into a hermit! He almost never leaves that workshop of his.”
 
Keiko laughed. “I know, but he enjoys having a place to keep all of that junk, and it's better than storing it in the house.”
 
From the workshop, they could hear Shute's voice. “IT IS NOT JUNK, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!”
 
Beth whispered “Your cousin has good hearing, Sakura.”
 
From the work shop issued Shute's voice once more. “THANKS!”
 
Sakura sweatdropped. “Dang.”
 
All of a sudden, the door to the music studio opened and Mark stepped out, humming. “Dum dee dum… oh, hey there, Sakura!”
 
Sakura grinned. “Hey, Uncle Mark. Finished the song yet?”
 
Mark shook his head. “Naw, not yet. I just can't get it to sound right.”
 
“Maybe I could be of some assistance?” ventured Liz. “I have a pretty good understanding of sound waves and such.”
 
Shiva smiled. “And on top of that, she'll do an album cover too.”
 
Mark looked at Liz with interest. “You're an artist, Liz?”
 
Shadow flapped over and landed on Shiva's head. “Yeah, and she's pretty good, too.”
 
Liz blushed. “Aww shucks.”
 
All of a sudden, there was a loud crash from the front of the house. Everyone ran around front to see what had made the noise. It turned out that Fenn was taunting Baku, and had led him straight into the garage door.
 
Sakura laughed. “Nice one, Fenn.”
 
Keiko scowled. “Yes, it's funny, I'll admit that, but who's going to get the Bakunetsumaru-shaped dent out of the garage door?”
 
Everyone ran off except for Shute, leaving dust clouds in their wake. Shute sweatdropped. “Great. Thanks for the support, guys!”
 
%%%%%%
 
Me: Yes, I know, the ending stank.
 
Tomo: You've got that right.
 
Neko: *sprays the chapter with air freshener*
 
Me: What are you two doing in GGs Unite? You're supposed to be in SHOCK.
 
Neko & Tomo: *look at each other and run off before I can zap them with my authoress powers*
 
Me: *sigh* R&R and see ya next chapter.
 
Next Chapter: The Genki Energy Squad drops in for a visit. Why is Genkimaru acting so strange around Shiva?