SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ GGs Unite!: Extra!! ❯ Picture Perfect ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own SD Gundam Force. If I did, Baku would admit he's pink, and Zero would admit that he's a girl (Well, he sounds like one!). I do own Sakura, Beth, etc.
 
Oh, and go to www.ggsunite.blogspot.com. The GGs now have a blog! Although no-one's posted in a while… (Hint, hint, fellow bloggers…)
 
@#@#@
 
This will be a series of GGs Unite!-based one-shots.
 
First up: Picture Perfect.
 
@#@#@
 
“I am NOT wearing that.”
 
It was a typical day for Sakura. Up at dawn for training, eating her fill at Mori's Buffet, being forced to wear a dress that looked like a frilly mound of mashed potatoes by her mother… Okay, maybe not typical, but this was the first time in three years the entire Hamashiro family had been in one city long enough for a picture.
 
Rose held out the dress and frowned impatiently. “Put it on NOW, young lady.”
 
Sakura folded her arms. “I'd rather change Genna, Josh, Emily, and Elyse's diapers all at once.”
 
Rose smirked. “Either you put the dress on, or I give Zeth the password to the GGs blog.”
 
Sakura's eyes widened. “You wouldn't dare.”
 
Rose's eyebrows rose. “Wanna bet?”
 
Sakura snatched the dress, muttered “You play dirty”, and disappeared into her room.
 
@#@#@
 
“IDONTWANNAIDONTWANNAIDONTWANNA!” shouted Zeth at the top of his lungs as he ran around the room, ducking to avoid his father.
 
“Zeth, you WILL wear this suit.” Jiro insisted, brandishing the mentioned article of clothing.
 
“AUNTKEIKOISNTGONNAMAKESHUTEANDNANAWEARUGLYSTUFFLIKETHATAND ISTILLDONTWANNA!”
 
Why did I let him have a Pixie Stick again? “Look, wear the suit and I'll try to get the password to the GGs blog for you.” Jiro sighed.
 
The suit was out of his hand and Zeth's door closed before Jiro could blink.
 
@#@#@
 
“IDONTWANNAIDONTWANNAIDONTWANNA!”
 
“JIRO, SHUT UP AND PUT ON THE SUIT ALREADY!”
 
Zeth and Sakura looked at each other and sweatdropped.
 
“Dad sounds like you.” Sakura whispered.
 
Zeth just nodded, not trusting himself to speak through his suppressed laughter.
 
@#@#@
 
I was gonna include the GGs' reactions to Sakura and Zeth's outfits, but I thought that was a good stopping point. So, what did you think? R & R, mi amigas and amigos!