SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ GGs Unite!: Extra!! ❯ Family Reunion: Lizaruika style! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own SD Gundam Force. If I did, Baku would admit he's pink, and Zero would admit that he's a girl (Well, he sounds like one!). Velvet_Verdict owns Yoroi, Lizaruika, Mama and Papa Liz, and the grandmothers.
 
Co-authored by: velvet_verdict! *claps*
 
@#@#@
 
Next: Family Reunion: Lizaruika style!
 
@#@#@
 
Lizaruika, the Warrior of Sound, paced back and forth on the front porch of her childhood home. “Oh, God, please kill me now.”
 
Yoroi smirked as she watched her mistress. Your mother can't be that bad.
 
Liz fell to her knees. “You don't understand! You weren't raised by these women!”
 
Yoroi's ears perked. `These' women?
 
Liz sweatdropped. “I was raised by my mother and both of my-…”
 
The musha-ette was interrupted by two very elderly musha women. One had a slightly rusted v-fin, and an orange-tan-gold color scheme. The other one shared Liz's color scheme, and smelled like a nursing home.
 
The Liz-like one snapped “Well? Have you found a husband? Where are my grandchildren?”
 
“I don't have any children yet, Grandmother Kuri.”
 
The orange-ish one grinned. “Take you time, Lizaruika. Your Blazing Samurai will take a while to tame.”
 
Liz went >_<. “Grandmother Hana, stop it! I don't like Baku-san that way!”
 
A musha-ette with a leaf-ish color scheme grinned as she stepped out from behind the two grandmothers. “Please leave my daughter alone, Okaa-san and Okaa-san in-law. Hello, Lizaruika.”
 
Liz hugged the woman. “Hello, mother.”
 
There was a bang from the back yard, a belch of smoke, and a loud shout of “SHIMATA!!”
 
Liz raised her voice. “Hey, Father!”
 
A male musha came walking out from behind the house. He had a steel-blue color scheme, and his face was slightly blackened by the recent explosion. His v-fin was missing, and in its place was a sooty black spot. “Hi, Liz. I was trying to work that grill your human friends gave us. Propane and an elderly musha do not mix.” The explosion continued to erupt in the background as Liz's mother glared with contempt at her husband.
 
“What have I told you about trying to work with appliances?!?!” Her voice rose with shaking fists. “Remember last time?” A sudden flash of a black silhouetted Gundam print on a wall raced back into everyone's mind.
 
Liz's father sighed. “Please don't remind me of the toaster incident.”
 
Yoroi perked up. These are your parents? I don't see the resemblance…
 
Liz sweatdropped. “Just be glad you haven't met my grandfathers.”
 
@#@#@
 
Yay to Velvet_Verdict for helping me with this! She is a very talented writer. R & R, friends!