SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Gunadite Madness ❯ Hit and Run in Boredom ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zero yawned in boredom as he flew above the streets of Neotopia. Today was boring because there was no sign of the Dark Axis, Baku was too lazy to do anything with him, Captain was doing work at the base, and Shute and Sayla were at school.

Zero landed on the less populated side of the street and sighed. ` I hate crowds…' Zero thought to himself as he went on walking. He thought he might as well get some exercise while he's up and about. Zero was thinking about what to do to cure his boredom that he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. He rammed into someone, and the two of them fell down on their butts.

" Oh, I'm so sorry!" Zero apologized while scrambling to his feet. The girl he ran into blinked up at him while pushing her triangle shaped sunglasses up her nose.

" Quite alright, mate," she said. Zero extended a hand to help her up, but she got up on her own. " Just try to pay more attention next time, kay?" Zero nodded, then made a princess rose appear in his hand.

" This is for you as my apology." The girl smiled and took the flower. " You're sweet. You remind me of a close friend of mine," she said. A little high pitched beeping filled the air, making the girl look down at her wrist. She gasped.

" Damnit! I'm late!" She looked up at Zero. " Sorry, I got to go, I'm late!" She then ran past Zero in a mad dash.

" Wait!!" Zero yelled after her. " What's your name?!"

" Makii!" She yelled before vanishing behind a corner store. Zero blinked. " Hm…what a strange name for a girl…." He said to himself. He shrugged. " Oh well." He then went off in search of a cure for his bored state.