SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Humorous Moments in SD Gundam Force ❯ Funny Quotes ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Now it is time for humorous quotes from SD Gundam Force! While these do not come from the show, I think that the characters could have said them.
 
%%%%%%
 
@@@@@
 
“Do you think that saving multiple dimensions counts for community service hours?”
-Shute
 
@@@@@
 
“…Pansy.” “What!?” “I wasn't talking about you; I was talking about the flower!”
-Baku and Zero
 
@@@@@
 
“You'd think that being both a princess and a member of the Gundam Force would mean that you get some peace and quiet, but noooo…”
-Rele, after an argument between Zero and Baku
 
@@@@@
 
“There is a 75.452398% chance that someone has written a story about us.”
-Captain (A/N: I would say the chances were bigger than that, Captain…)
 
@@@@@
 
“What the HECK was that!? And why wasn't I in it? I woulda kicked Mr. Rodger's squishy butt!”
-Genkimaru, after watching The Ultimate Showdown on YouTube
 
@@@@@
 
“What are you talking about? I don't have a crush on Juli!” *hides picture of Juli behind his back*
-Guneagle
 
@@@@@
 
“If you call me a dumb blonde one more time, I SWEAR there will be bloodshed.”
-Rele
 
@@@@@
 
“EEEEK! I'VE BEEN CLONED!”
-Sayla and Rele while meeting each other for the first time
 
@@@@@
 
“You do realize that if we changed one letter in your name, everyone would be calling you Idiot?”
-Bell Wood to Baku
 
@@@@@
 
“Shut up, Hammerhead.”
-Zapper Zaku to Bakuhamaru
 
@@@@@
 
“I've got WHAT!?”
-Shute, upon finding out he has fan girls (A/N: In other words, us!)
 
@@@@@
 
“Dom knows a song that gets on everybody's nerves…”
-Destroyer Dom
 
@@@@@
 
“Call me Ekans or Arbok ONE more time, squishy, and I will hurt you.”
-Cobramaru, to any human
 
@@@@@
 
“Nana, that is NOT a toy!”
-Captain babysitting Nana
 
@@@@@
 
“Elmchu, use Thundershock… zzz…”
-Shute sleepwalking
 
@@@@@
 
“Fenn, would you mind roasting this marshmallow for me? AIIEEE, I SAID MARSHMELLOW, NOT ME!”
-Baku
 
@@@@@
 
Enjoy, and feel free to use them!