SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Humorous Moments in SD Gundam Force ❯ Interviews and exploding laptops. ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

You people seem to like this stuff, so here ya go. Interview time!
 
Sh = Shute
Ca= Captain
Ze = Zero
Ba = Baku
Sa = Sayla
Re = Rele
Ge = Genkimaru
S.G. = ME!!
 
@@@@@
 
S.G.: Welcome, Season 2 deprived fans, to Chapter Three of Humorous Moments in SD Gundam Force!
 
Sh: Wasn't this originally supposed to be a one shot?
 
S.G.: Yep, but then the plot bunnies started to multiply.
 
Re: *polishing her nails `cuz she's bored*
 
S.G.: Alrighty then, time for some questions from fans in the real world! Rele and Zero, what purpose do Mmn serve in Lacroa? I mean, besides freaking Baku out every time he sees one.
 
Ba: HEY!
 
Ze: Erm… umm… The Mmn are simply there.
 
Ba: In other words, the great and mighty Zero doesn't know.
 
Ze: Why you- *tackles Baku*
 
Re: I can explain that. The Mmn are bits of leftover mana created when a mage casts a powerful spell. The royal family alone is responsible for 40% of the Mmn population.
 
S.G.: Next question: Genki and Baku, do male mushas have… well… you know…
 
Re, Sh, Sa: *hands over their ears* Gaah, nasty mental image! @__@
 
Ge: *green tinged face* >_<
 
Ba: *struggling to get out of Zero's headlock* If you must know, yes.
 
Sh, Re, Ge, and Sa: X__X
 
S.G.: This next one is for Shute. If you had to choose one, and only one, to date, would you choose Sayla or Rele?
 
Sh: *sees the girls giving him Choose-her-and-I'll-kill-you looks* Umm, neither, because the instant I choose one, the other is going to kill me.
 
S.G.: *giggles* Smart choice. Ok, Rele, this fan wants to know if that hairstyle of yours affects your hearing at all.
 
Re: No it doesn't, thank you very much.
 
S.G.: Ok, Zero and Baku, this is for you. There are scattered rumors of Zero/Baku slashy. Is there any truth to these?
 
Ba, Ze: NO! BY THE LOVE OF MIKE, NO!
 
Ge: Riiiiiiight…
 
Sa: I think you two would make a cute couple. *giggle*
 
Re: *humming a wedding march*
 
Sh: That's why you two are rolling around on the ground.
 
Ca: There is a 59% chance that you two will end up dating.
 
Everyone else: Where did you come from?
 
Ca: *holds up Coolatta* Dunkin' Donuts.
 
E.E.: @__@
 
S.G.: Now that you are here, Captain, maybe you could answer this question. What do you do in your spare time, beside hang out with the rest of the Gundam Force?
 
Ca: Dance Dance Revolution Remix. Oh, and I bake. Cookies, anyone? *pulls out huge plate of cookies*
 
E.E.: COOKIES!! *dive-bombs plate* ^__^
 
S.G.: *gnawing on a cookie the size of her head* So, Genki, do you have any siblings?
 
Ge: Not that I know of. I mean, Father has not exactly been faithful, has he?
 
Kibaomaru: (offstage) I heard that! Extra training for you, young man!
 
Ge: Dangit.
 
S.G.: Alright, your turn, Sayla. Many people think that you are a blonde ditz beyond all help. Are you?
 
Sa: *looks up from book on Pythagorean Theorem* What?
 
S.G.: Never mind. Anyw- *is interrupted by knock on door* Who is it?
 
???: Domino's delivery guy.
 
S.G.: *opens door* I didn't order pizza. *is run over by Sakura, Beth, Liz, and Shiva from GGs Unite!*
 
Sakura: *jumping up and down on S.G.* Why haven't you updated yet!? I wanna know what happens next in our story!
 
S.G.: *somewhere between @__@ and X__X* Plot *OOF* bunnies *OOF* refuse *OOF* to *OOF* multiply *OOF* in regards *OOF* to that story. *OOF*
 
Beth: *pulls Sakura off S.G.* Remember, she knows authoress magic! Do you want to be turned into a frog again?
 
Sakura: No. *sweatdrop*
 
Liz: Why are we even here?
 
Shiva: I do not have the slightest idea.
 
GGs: *walk out door*
 
S.G.: AS I WAS SAYING… *pointed glare at door* Is there any news on Bandai giving us USA fans Season Two?
 
Ca: No, there isn't. Apparently, the fan base is too small.
 
Sh: No, it is not. Trust me on this. I was mugged by fans on the way here. They took my skates!
 
Re: Have they seen MediaMiner, YouTube, Fanfiction.net, and Mana knows what else?
 
Sh: *is on laptop* Look! I found Zero/Baku slashy on MediaMiner!
 
Ze: *flings Mana circle at laptop, causing it to explode*
 
Sa: NOOOOOOOOO!! That was my birthday present from last year!
 
S.G.: We're gonna cut this short before anything more and/or worse happens. See ya!
 
@@@@@
 
Got a question for Captain, Zero, Baku, Rele, Shute, or Genki? Email them and I'll put them in the next chapter. R&R, my friends!