SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ KITTIES!!! ❯ Medieval Weapons- How the hell does this door thing work?! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KITTIES!!!
By: May-VeggieGirl1

Hello again! Here's the next chapter! I laughed my AsS off writing this fic, I hope u do the same.
Charon, wherever you are, I appreciate the review, not the comment about kid. I guess it's just because I'm not used to being called that anymore...(being in highschool and all) I like your fics, but I moved to mm.org because ff.net didn't have a SD Gundam section. I typed Baku's Halloween before I discovered mm.org. ^_~ Thanx again!

~*~*~*~*~*

1.20 pm ~Shute's House

B: "Are we there yet?"
Z: *vein bulging and very ready to ring out Baku's neck*
H: *content with his vast wisdom (happy he brought earplugs) and enjoying silence*
Ge: *trying his hardest to ignore Baku*
J: *adapted to B.S. (it's part of the SDG training)*
Gb: *too far behind to hear Baku ask if they were there yet for the last 20 minutes*
C: *oblivious to everyone's problems* "Hey, there it is!" This got everyone but Haro's attention.
Z: "Thank you, Mana! 2 more minutes with this moron, and I fear I may have lost the remaining sanity I had!!"
Ge: *eye twitch* "Ditto."
B: ???
J: "Um...Chief Haro?"
H: *humming to himself* Juli taps Haro.
J: "Chief?"
H: *takes off ear plugs* "What is it?"
J: "We're at Shute's house."
H: "Great! Let's go!" All the cat's run up to the front door. They sit there for a minute. Two minutes.
B: "How are we going to ring the door bell?"
C: "..."
Z: "We're NOT trying the pyramid again..." Gunbike finally catches up.
Gb: *huff* "Now what?" Captain examines a board of wood and an open window.
C: "I have an idea."

They make a see-saw using the board of wood and a pointy rock and place Baku on one side of the see-saw.
B: "What are we doing?"
Z: "Do us a favor."
B: "What?"
Z: "Sit down and shut up." Captain aimed for them.
C: "Uh...a little to the left..." The rest of the cats push the see-saw's front end in that direction. "Keep going...Stop! That's it!"
B: "What's it?" Zero and Captain jump on the other end and catapult Baku. He misses the window and flys into Shute's workshop. He slides off the wall.
B: X___x
Gb: ...
C: "Uh...I think I messed up my calculations..."
Z: "Well...at least it wasn't us..." They settled with that.

1.25 pm ~Shute's Workshop

THUMP!
S: *blink blink* "Um, Sayla? What was that?"
Sa: *still squeezing him* "What was what?"
S: "Uh- nevermind..."

~Outside...~

They try to repeat the process 3 more times with the unconscious Baku.
Gb: "Get the coordinates right this time, Captain!"
C: "That should do it!" They launch Baku into Shute's house. CRASH! The sound of glass breaking.
Z: "Alright! We got him in!"
J: "Um...one question?"
H: "Yes?"
J: "Exactly, why did we launch Baku in there to tell them to open the door if he's unconscious?"
Everyone: ...
Ge: "...Back to the drawing board..."

~Inside house...~

Baku flys threw the open window and lands on an expensive vase.
Kk: "...What's with these cat's today?!" Picks up Baku. "Why are there unconscious cats flying threw my window and breaking expensive things?!"
MysteriousVoice: "BECAUSE!"
Kk: *eyes wide and looks at Baku suspiciously. Trys to poke Baku with a stick*
MysteriousVoice: "BOO."
Kk: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Keiko throws Baku out window and starts running in circles, screaming.

~Outside...~

Everyone: *thinking of new way to get in house*
Ge: "Why don't we ram the door down?"
Everyone: *exchanges glances and return their gaze to Guneagle*
Ge: "...What?"

Ge: "THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAD IN MIND!!!" Everyone held Guneagle in a deathlock and prepared to ram the door down using his head. "People, we're not medieval! Let's think of a reasonable solution!" They ram the door with his head. It doesn't do anything.
Ge: X___x
J: "You know, Guneagle was right. We're not savage beasts." Baku fly's out of open window.
Z: "Poor fellow. No one wants him."
H: "I completely agree with Juli. We are refined citizens. So...we shall burn the house down!!"

~*~*~*~*~*
OMFG...What have I started?! Next chapter:
"WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHERRY PIE IS GOING ON HERE?!",
The Dark Axis' greatest plan to conquer Neotopia,
and "DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK IT'S WISE TO CHALLENGE THE AUTHORITY OF THE MYSTERIOUS VOICE?!"

Zero + Fire = Choas

If you stop reading this fic now, YOU ARE A FOOL, or you still have some sanity left...