SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ KITTIES!!! ❯ Zero + Fire = Chaos/ Dark Axis' Futile Attempts... ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KITTIES!!!
By: May-VeggieGirl1

This shall be one of my most insane chapter's, so brace yourself...
Only 1 chapter left after this! Hooray! Ending is VERY bad though...

When I say Zero + Fire = Choas, I mean it!!
~*~*~*~*~*

1.30 pm ~Shute's front door

Z: "FIRE!!!" (Zero's TRUE instincts coming out)
C: "NO!!"
Z: "No fire...?" Puppy dog eyes.
C: "We can't burn down Shute's house!!"
H: "...Why not?"
C: "You'll hurt Shute and his family!!"
Gb: "Well, they should have thought about that when they didn't open the door!"
C: "How were they supposed to know about us being here? CAN'T WE JUST MEOW LOUDLY?!"
Z: "Then burn the house down?"
C: T_T ... "No."
Z: ;_; "Bye bye pretty fire." Puts fire out.

~Inside house...~

Mark comes running out of his studio.
M: "What's all the screaming about?" Watches wife run in circles and scream. "Is it that time of month again?" Keiko whacks him over the head. "I'll take that as a yes..." Nana starts crying.
Kk: "Forget her for now! Talking cat's are trying to break in and rob us!"
M: "Wasn't Shute turned into a cat?"
Kk: "...oh-no...What if they're trying to make him join?! We have to stop them!!" Keiko grabs a t-shirt, wraps it around a metal pole, pours kerosene on it and lights it on fire.
M: "Don't you think you're being a little rash?"
Kk: "NONSENSE!! COME ON!!" She grabs his wrist and drags him outside.
Z: "HAH! She's using fire! SO WE MUST RETALIATE WITH FIRE!!!" Zero light's stick on fire again. "MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"
C: "Mrs. Keiko, what are you doing?! It's me Captain! Zero, put that out!!"
Z: "You'll never catch me alive!!!" Laughs maniacally.
C: "Alright, I'm officially scared..."

~Inside Shute's Workshop~

S: "What the heck is going on out there?!"
Sa: *looks out window and see the herd of kittens* "AWWWW!!!" She drops Shute and runs outside. Shute follows.
C: "Shute!!! It's me Captain!! See Chief Haro, we didn't have to burn anything down!"
H: "...Shouldn't we be stopping Zero?"
Z: "IF I COULD WEAR CLOTHES, I'D BE A NUDIST!!!" Running in circles with fire.
J: "That was something I could have lived my whole life without knowing..."
B: *waking up* "Wah...?" Watches insanity around him for a minute. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHERRY PIE IS GOING ON HERE?!?!"
S: "...Cherry pie?"
H: "Alright! I'm Chief Haro, that's Juli, Gunbike, Captain, Zero, Baku, and the unconscious Guneagle! We only came here to see if Shute was turned into a cat too! We accidentally crashed the base in the middle of nowhere because we could reach the panel to control the base properly, walked all the way here while trying to ignore Baku ask if we were there yet every 20 seconds, and now we couldn't ring the door bell so we tried to catapult Baku, break down the door with Guneagle's head, and were about to light the house on fire!" Passes out.
Gb: "...well that sums it up."
B: "I didn't ask it every 20 seconds..."
J: "It was more like every 15 seconds..."
B: *glares at Juli*
C: "I think he overlooked the MysteriousVoice..."
Suddenly, high in the sky, the Zakorello Gate opens and the Kamusai lands next to Shute's house.
Gb: "Well this couldn't get worse..."
MysteriousVoice: "ON THE CONTRARY..."
Kk: "Oooooohh. So that wasn't the cat...?"
M: *taps foot on ground*
S: "How are we going to take them on?"
Z: "Well, I could use-FIRE!!!"
B: "...Okay, who forgot to give Zero his Ridiline this morning?"
H: *waking up*
ZZ: "We finally found a way to defeat the Gundams!!"
DD: "Hahahahaha...Kitty..." *pets Guneagle*
GG: "Okay, now where are those Gundams?"
Z: "We are the Gundam Force!"
J: "Zero, be quiet!!"
ZZ: "So...the Gundam Force is reduced to playful kittens...not like it matters, with our ultimate new plan..."
GG: "We have a hostage!!"
Everyone: ??? *on the edge of their seats*
GG: "Heheheh...Do you know...


...the Muffin Man?"
Everyone in all of Neotopia falls over.
ZZ: "We have the Muffin Man as a hostage!!!"
Ge: *groggily waking up*
M: "Could this possibly get any weirder?"
MysteriousVoice: "YES."
Gb: "That's it! I want to give you a piece of my mind, MysteriousVoice!!" *Random bus, semi, and tanker hit Gunbike* X___x
MysteriousVoice: "DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK IT'S WISE TO CHALLENGE THE AUTHORITY OF THE MYSTERIOUSVOICE?!"
DD: "Haha, I do!" *Random thunderbolt strikes and kills Destroyer Dom*
MysteriousVoice: "ANY OTHER BIDDERS??"
Everyone: "..."
MysteriousVoice: "GOOD."
B: *back to the hostage* "I don't even like muffin's, I like cupcakes."
GG: *turns to Zapper* "I TOLD you we should have kidnapped the Easter Bunny!!"
Ge: "Alright, who gave Zero a lighter?"
Z: *burning trees and laughing*
S: "Zero, what are you doing?!"
Z: "FIRE!!!"
C: *helping Shute restain Zero*
Z: "I HATE PECANS!!!" *give him tranquilizer* "Oooooooooo.......perdiful colors..."
B: *get's too close to fire and his tail lights* "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! IT BURNS! It burns of a burning sensation that feels like I'm on FIRE!!"
J: "You are on fire."
B: "...oh, well that makes sense..."

~5 seconds later...~

B: "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AHHHH!! I'm on fire!!" *runs away*
Z: "...fire...?"
H: "How and why did you wake up so soon?"
Z: "...elves have their way...did you know I always found you attractive...?"
H: O_o *slowly moves away from Zero*
Ge: "I wonder if anyone ever successfully ate a watermelon whole?" Everyone looks at Guneagle. "Well, it's a thought!"
H: "...I wonder how far along Bell Wood and Kao Lyn have gotten in their research?"

~Ruins of SDG Base~

BW: "GO GO GO GO!!" Bell Wood cheers for Kao Lyn chugging beer.

~Outside Shute's house...~

H: ...
J: "...That wasn't a good vibe..."
C: *nodds head* A black little ball of fuzz walks up to them.
B: "Fire hurts..." *starts licking soot off then coughs up hairball*
Kk: "This is why you don't play with fire, Shute."
S: *sweatdrop* "Mom..."
B: *stares at hairball then passes out*
Ge: "Geez, that's like the 3rd time he's passed out in the last 2 hours!"
Z: "...lollipop..."
Sa: "Is he just randomly saying things in his sleep?"
S: ! *forgets Sayla was even there*
ZZ: "Great, now we don't have any plan to destroy the Gundams..."
Everyone: *sweatdrop*
GG: "Well, I guess we can go back now." The Dark Axis leaves.
Gb: *in ER room*
M: "They knew you were cat's, right?"
Z: "...marionette..."
C: "...This day is growing worse by the second..."

~*~*~*~*~*
Well, they won't have to worry about that for long, now will they? MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Erm, yeah.
Next chapter:
The stunning END!!
Please Review!!