SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ KITTIES!!! ❯ THE INSANE END!!! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
KITTIES!!!
By: May-VeggieGirl1

YAY!! THE LAST CHAPTER!!! This is like the only fic I've ever finished that has more than 1 chapter!! *sweatdrops* Oh well, who cares! ON TO THE END!!

Thank you Whitetail!! Si, Cero es el mucho loco!! LOL! (Those who really can't understand Spanish, I said 'Yes, Zero is very crazy!!') ;)

~*~*~*~*~*

2 pm ~Outside Shute's House

Z: "...taxes..."
M: "Can someone gag him already?!" A white usagi (usagi in Japanese means rabbit) hops up to Shute and Captain. (BTW, this would be my usagi)
C: "Aw, an organic fuzzy creature which eats vegetables..."
S: "Uh, Captain? It's an usagi."
C: "It's a rabbit Shute."
Ge: "Captain, usagi and rabbit mean the same thing..." Captain goes to pet the usagi and it bites him.
C: "OW! Mother f***in', son of a bi-" Kicks usagi.
Ge: "Captain?!"
C: "Go to H***, you bastard! The little jacka** bit me!!"
Everyone: *speech-less*
Z: *half-unconscious and talking to usagi* "...mommy?...Is that you?..."
Gb: *being operated on in ER*
Sa: *picks up Baku's hairball and shuves it in Zero's mouth to shut him up*
Z: *half-mindedly swallows it*
S: *barfs*
Kk: *no-longer cares*
Krysti grows bigger than everyone.
H: *pupils dilate* "No...it's the final sign..."
M: "Sign of what?"
C: *cursing like a sailor*
J: "What's the final sign Chief?"
H: "Krysti's become a giant...it's the final sign of...
the apocolipse..."
MysteriousVoice: "YOU'VE GOT THAT RIGHT."
Ge: "Who's Krysti?"
H: "It doesn't matter who she is!! It's the final sign of the apocolipse!!"
Z: *wakes up* "FIRE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
J: *nervously rings out hands* "Well, since we're all going to die...Chief Haro, I'm pregnant."
Z: "You cheated on me!" *runs away sobbing*
S: "Wtf?!"
M: "Don't talk like that, young man!" *takes out a bottle of vodka and starts downing it*
Kk: *does the same*
Everyone: O_o
H: "...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"
J: *starts going hysterical*
Sa: *watches scene around her- Haro and Juli fighting, Captain cussing, Zero sobbing behind a tree, Baku and Gunbike practically dead, Shute barfing, Keiko and Mark getting drunk, and Guneagle siting next to her just as dazed*
Ge: *shakes head sadly*
B: *bolts back from unconsciousness* "CHEESEWIZ!!" *Also watches everthing around him* "...Who's up for a snowcone?"
Sa: "That's a great idea, Mr. Baku!" Baku, Sayla, and Guneagle leave to get a sonecone.

~Ruins of Base~

BW: "Ah-ha! The MysteriousVoice turned us all into cats! And he's not so mysterious! It's REAL IDENTITY is-"
Tsunami hit's base and kills Bell Wood and almost kills Kao Lyn.
K: "...Well that's a let down." Croaks.

2.30 pm ~Outside Shute's house [ CRAPPY ENDING ALERT! TURN BACK NOW!! ]

Baku, Guneagle, and Sayla return after having their snowcones.
Kk & M: *singing the Stalker Song*
S: *lying in a puddle of vomit*
C: *looking in internal dictionary to see if there was a cuss word he didn't use yet*
Z: *playing with fire again*
H & J: *glaring at each other from a distance*
Ge: "See! People can take care of their own problems!"
B: "We have enough problems as it is, so why add more to it by interfering with others?"
Sa: *nods happily*
Z: *eye's sparkle*
B: ???
Z: *duct tapes Baku to side of building*
B: "Zero, leave me alone!!"
Z: "FIRE is good- you give me fire, yes?"
B: "I can't do the Tenkyo-Ken as a cat!!" (That's what his attack REALLY is called)
Z: "No fire?" Baku starts flailing about to break free.
B: "I CAN'T!! Guneagle, help!!"
Ge: "Our new motto- do not interfere with other's problems!"
Sa: "Sorry, Mr. Baku. Every man, girl, or cat for himself!!" Guneagle and Sayla start frenching.
B: "Omg...the world's turned against itself..."



Suddenly, everyone catches leopracy and dies.
THE END!!!

~*~*~*~*~*
...Well, I warned you...That was really the end. Oh, and don't worry. Everyone in the Dark Axis also died.
Please review. If you don't tell me what you think, I might make ANOTHER fic like this. And I won't warn you about the ending...
MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
(It won't be a continuation, THIS IS THE END... MY ONLY FRIEND, THE END!!)