SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ It started on a monday... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Bandai owns SD Gundam Force
Lights, Camera, Zako!
(Or, the Gundam Force goes Hollywood)
Rinnng! Rinnng!
“I'll get it!” Keiko picked up the phone. “Hello…? Oh, hello, how are you, Mayor Gathermoon? …Shute? Yes, he's here…Hold on.” Keiko pulled herself away from the telephone and yelled out the kitchen window. “Shute! Mayor Gathermoon wants to talk to you!”
Outside, Shute looked up from the game of Monopoly he was playing with Captain. “The mayor?” He asked his friend.
“It must be important,” Captain suggested.
Shute nodded. “Right. Be right there, mom!”
Inside the kitchen, Shute took the phone from his mother and the following conversation ensued…
Shute: “Hello?”
Margaret: “Shute! How are you, today?”
Shute: “I'm fine… It's been kinda boring since we beat the Dark Axis, though.”
Margaret: “Well, I have some news that'll shake out those cobwebs! Do you remember” when the SDG was a secret, we explained all of your activities as a movie production?”
Shute: “Yeah…”
Margaret: “Well, a friend of mine from Hollywood liked the idea so much, he wrote a screenplay, got some funding, and is heading for Neotopia this minute!”
Shute: “You mean-?!”
Shute burst out of his house, shaking with excitement. Captain noticed this change in Shute, and wondered what was wrong.
“Is something the matter, Shute?” Captain asked. “You are vibrating unnaturally.”
“You're never gonna believe what's happening!” Shute yelled, exuberantly. “We're gonna be in a movie!”