SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ Calling the 'crew' ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“A movie?” Princess Rele asked. “What is that?”
Relehimana Miya De Lacroa stood in front of a mirror, commonly used for communication between Lacroa and Neotopia. The visage in the glass was not that of her own, but of Shute's, calling from Lab C. Next to her was Zero the Winged Knight.
“It's sorta like a play, but on a screen,” Shute explained. “We're gonna make one here in Neotopia. Hey, Zero, you remember that movie that we were making before the Big Zam attacked, don't you?”
“Of course,” Zero said, thinking back. “So we're going to finish that, are we?”
“I will have to tell father about it,” Rele said, “But rest assured, you will have our full support for this Endeavour.”
“Great! See you there!” As Shute's image faded from the mirror, Rele turned to Zero.
“Now tell me, Zero,” She said curiously. “How does one perform a play on a flimsy screen?”
Zero sweatdropped.
 
-Scenechange-
 
“So can we count on your assistance?” Captain asked via dimensional comm..
“Of course you can!” Declared Bakunetsumaru. “I almost forgot about that movie!”
Genkimaru looked confused. “What are you guys talking about?”
“A movie,” Grumbled Zapper Zaku, glaring up at the little Musha seated on his head. “What a stupid idea. Who'd watch something with Gundams in it?”
Genkimaru gave Zapper a good stamp with his foot.
“I may have to ask Lord Britainmaru permission, though,” Bakunetsumaru said, ignoring the two. “But I'm sure his lordship will allow me to make haste to Neotopia.”
As soon as the screen blinked off, Bakunetsumaru gave a whoop of excitement.
“A movie! This is wonderful!”
“What the heck is a movie!?” Genkimaru hollered, fed up with being ignored. He hopped off of Zapper's head and gave Baku' a good kick in the foot.
“Ow!” Baku' muttered. “What is it?”
“What's a movie?” Genkimaru persisted. He was not going to be denied!
“Oh, it's this thing people from Neotopia use to entertain themselves,” Bakunetsumaru replied, rubbing his tootsies. “They go out on Saturdays, take their families and loved ones, and eat popcorn-”
“Popcorn?” Genkimaru's interest was piqued.
“-And candy, and drink soda…” Bakunetsumaru continued. He was about to releate to the young Musha Gundam one of his own encounters with the cinema industry, when Genkimaru gave a cheer.
“Candy? Soda? Alright! Let's go!” Genkimaru created a portal and jumped into without another word.
Zapper and Bakunetsumaru stared for a moment.
“I guess the Pachinko tournament's off,” Zapper commented.