SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ And then there was more... ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Some time later, the rest of the core Gundam Force, as well as Genkimaru and Zapper's gang. When questioned on the appearance of Zapper's gang, Bakunetsumaru said, with a roll of the eyes, “It was the kid's idea, not mine.”
Princess Rele, meanwhile, was more interested in the film equipment scattered around then she was in the unexpected tagalongs.
“So this is where one makes a movie,” She hummed, looking around at the cameras. “What odd lampposts…” Someone caught her eye. “Who is that vagabond?”
The `vagabond' in question was none other than Bob, talking on a cell phone.
“So the ad should read, `thespians required for major motion picture production. Casting begins at on Saturday, 12:00, at address 1704 in G-block'. So what do I owe ya?” Bob blanched. “How much? Eh, on second thought, put down, `Actors wanted'. Okay?”
Hanging up, Bob wiped his brow. Realizing he was no longer in the background, he looked at the small army of robots- or army of small robots- that had gathered.
“You lot must be the…other guys, here to act as consultants. Captain, gimme an introduction.”
Captain held his arm out. “Everyone, I would like you to meet the producer/director in charge of Blazing Samurai, Mister…” Captain paused, “Robert Zigfreid Djinito III Esq..”
There was a looong pause as everyone took in the large name of the showman.
“Well!” Bob said, clapping his hands. “I'm so glad to meet the ones who inspired the concept of my movie, it such a thrill. Now if you would just am-scray, I have work to do.”
“Wait!” Shute protested. “We want to help!”
Bob sighed, and straightened, making him appear very imposing. “Why,” He said with the air of someone who's been through this before, “Should I allow children and an army of small robots just muck about my production grounds, hmm?”
“We'll work for free.” Captain said in his usual manner.
Bob brightened. “You're all hired!”
There was a lull as a soft wind blew by, sending a tumbleweed rolling between the two parties.
Genkimaru said. “When do we eat candy?”