SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ A break in the action ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The workers involved in the creation of a motion picture are divided into two categories. Those who perform the theatrics, and those who make sure the theatrics are performed. While the actors took the time to learn their lines, the various workers Bob `hired' were hard at work, setting up equipment ad building scenery.
As various Zakos, GMs, and humans workers worked, Shute took the time to explain the different types and uses of the film equipment Bob brought with him to Princess Rele.
“And this is used to record the action so we can watch later.” Shute said, showing the camera to Rele.
“I have never seen such a thing in my life.” Rele said, deeply impressed. She fingered a reel with interest, gazing at the pictures.
“Me neither!” Shute laughed. “I didn't think anyone used film anymore! What'd Bob do, rob a museum?”
“I most certainly did not!” Bob yelled, popping up out of nowhere. Shute and Princess Rele jumped in surprise. Where did he come from?
“Shute has a very good point.” Captain said, walking up. “The use of physical film has not been used for many years. Where did you obtain these items?”
“I have my connections.” Bob said suavely. Then, eyes shifting, he said softly, “And if the Smithsonian Institute calls, I deny everything, okay?”