SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ 2 for 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Some time after the take that followed Destroyer's misinterpretation of Bob's orders to `give Baku a black eye' Genkimaru approached the Blazing Samurai.
“What is it?” Bakunetsunetsu asked, rubbing where Destroyer had punched him. It longer hurt, but the make-up being used to cover it itched to no end.
“You lied to me!” Genkimaru gave the older Musha Gundam a good kick in the foot.
“What?” Bakunetsumaru couldn't believe what he was hearing. “When have I ever lied to you?”
“You said there'd be candy!” Genkimaru snapped, looking a little cross.
Bakunetsumaru rolled his eyes. “You get candy at the movie theater, not at the movie set.”
“You still lied to me!” Genkimaru protested stubbornly.
Bakunetsumaru was about to take Genkimaru down the hall and introduce the young gundam to a little invention called a vending machine, when Shute came up to them.
“Hey, Bakunetsumaru.” Shute said, waving.
“What is it, Shute?” Baku asked, trying to shoo away Genkimaru, who wasn't having any of it.
“It's about Destroyer Dom…” Shute began.
“I'll bet it is,” Baku muttered darkly. If he ever found Destroyer in a dark alley…
“He's sorry about what happened earlier,” Shute continued, “And he wants to make it up to you.”
“How?” Bakunetsumaru asked, suspicious.
“Well, it's kinda weird…” Shute trailed off hesitantly, then brightened. “But look on the bright side! Now you have your own personal make-up artist!”
“My what artist?” Bakunetsumaru asked, confused.
“MAAAAKE UP!” Destroyer charged in, a large powder puff in hand. A powdered Baku' went flying once again.