SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ Time just keeps on slipping ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

During one of the small increments of time between takes, Captain Gundam approached Bob.
“Bob, may I ask you something?” Captain began, drawing the man's attention.
Bob put down his newspaper(The headline read, `Smithsonian robbed- Perpetrator unknown') and fixed one of his `uh-oh, he's focused on me' looks that normally sent more aware individuals running for the hills. You know the one I'm talking about.
“Talk to me, kid.” Bob answered; awaiting what query Captain could have for him.
“I have just finished reading the script,” Captain said, “And I need to know if you are planning to film every scene written down.”
“Every single one.” Bob replied, cracking his knuckles.
“But Bob,” Captain protested, “If you film every scene, I calculate you'll end up with a movie that will be three hundred and twenty-seven minutes long! That's five hours and forty-five minutes!”
Bob chuckled. “Oh, Captain. My naïve little dynamo. You don't really think I'm going to make a five hour long movie, do you? I'll just cut out the irrelevant stuff in the editing.”
Bob spread his arms out. “Think about it! If we leave in just the relevant scenes, how long do you suppose the movie will be?”
Captain thought for a minute. “Four minutes and nine seconds long, including the opening and closing credits.” He answered.
“Yeah, I thought so.” Bob muttered darkly. Brightening, he said, “But at least we'll have plenty of filler scenes!”