SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ More technical difficulties ( Chapter 18 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Shute watched the filming for the latest scene from a safe distance- that is, as far away so that he could just barely see what was going on. From he could observe, the scene filming was going slowly because one of the actors had trouble remembering his lines.
Out of the corner of his eye he could see Genkimaru, near the vending machine. Ever since coming here, the young Musha Gundam had been complaining about candy(Which, for some reason, he thought he would get here at the studio), but his whining had lessened somewhat upon being introduced to the vending machine. The only real problem now was that he constantly pestered everyone within sight for change, as the machine didn't take Ark ryo*.
“Hey!” Genkimaru cried suddenly, and began to kick the vending machine.
“What's wrong?” Shute asked.
“This stupid thing won't give me any candy, and I put in some money!” Genkimaru growled, kicking with his other foot.
“Well, don't kick it!” Shute cried. “We'll call a custodian, or something!”
“I want my money back!” Genki protested, now banging on the machine with his fists.
“You shouldn't hit a vending machine!” Shute tried to explain. “Our vending machines are built with special protection.
Genkimaru paused. “Like what?”
Before Shute could answer, something unusual happened. Two robotic arms popped out of the machine from each side. The arms then grabbed Genkimaru, squished him into a ball, and flung him- right at the filming.
“Like the power to protect themselves.” Shute finished quietly, unheard over the crashes, screams, and Bob's roars of frustration.
*Ryo; a Japanese pre-Meiji gold piece. Eventually replaced by the yen system.