SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Lights, Camera, Zako! ❯ The Miss Dress ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Bob stood over a large crate with a look of pure horror as his facial expression. His eyes were comically the size of saucers, his jaw had fallen down three inches more than what should be normally possible, and his complexion had paled considerably.
Shute saw this, and asked, “Bob? Are you okay?”
“Quick,” Bob said, not changing his face. “Get me a pillow.”
Realizing it was not his place to question why, Shute took off for the aforementioned bed accessory. Along the way, he bumped into Princess Rele.
“Oh! Shute, where are you going?” asked her royal majesty.
“I need to find a pillow for Bob,” Shute answered, taking a moment to catch his breath.
Rele waved her hands, there was a brief flash of blue light, and a pillow poofed into Shute's arms.
“Thanks!” Shute cried, relieved.
When they returned to Bob with pillow in hand, the producer/director took it, pressed his face into it, and screamed as loud as he could.
“MMMMMMMM!”
The boy and Princess pair took a step back.
“Is something wrong?” Princess Rele asked bravely.
“Look inside!” Bob replied, gesturing toward the crate, face still in pillow.
They did so, and found-
“Doll clothes?” Princess Rele asked in confusion, examining what might be a sweater.
“Nah, they're not that small.” Shute commented. “I bet these are baby clothes, right?”
“That used to be our wardrobe!” Bob burst out, ripping his face away from the pillow. “One botched trip to the laundry center, that's all it took! Now I got nothing to put on the cast! The movie is ruined!”
Bob buried his face into the pillow again and began to cry.
“Aw, gee Bob…” Shute said sympathetically. He turned to Rele. “Too bad we can't change clothes with magic like you can, Princess.”
“Maybe you can…” Rele said thoughtfully.
Rele gave her hand a wave, and Shute's clothes changed from his usual outfit to that of a knight's page.
“Huh!?” Shute cried in alarm. Bob's head shifted up from the pillow.
“And…” Princess Rele made another hand-motion, and Shute's costume switched from a page's to a nobleman's suit- wig included!
“Cut that out!” Shute yelled angrily, “Change me back!” Then he became a jungle boy, with but a loincloth around his unmentionables. He turned red. “Princess!
Rele giggled, turning a little red herself. “I'm sorry, I got carried away.” She waved her hand and Shute's clothing was restored to normal.
Bob, meanwhile, had thrown the pillow away and now looked positively ecstatic. “That was wonderful! The movie is saved!” Bob put his arm around Rele's shoulder and pontificated, “Kid, you're goin' out there a princess, but you're comin' back a wardrobe mistriss!
“Why, thank you!” Rele preened, then look concerned. “But that's not quite what I had in mind…”