SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Madness of the DARK AXIS! ❯ Dark Axis= Evil Crazy Maniacs ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Arisasora- *cough* Welcome back to our CRAZY ADVENTURE.

Shadow- Onto the fiction. NOW!

Sakura(Her name was Mona. I just used her real name. She'll be called Sakura from now

on)- what's wrong with her?

Arisasora- She has that, er…….PMSing.

Sakura- Ohhhhhh.

Dark Axis= Evil Crazy Manicas

Group update.

Group1: Arisasora, Guneagle, Zero (heading for the mountains)

Group2: Sakura(Mona), Captain, Shute.(heading for the forest)

Group3: Shadow, Gundivers, Bakunetsumaru.(heading for the sea)

Let's check up on Group 2 first.

Last time we left they were heading for the forest…

Shute- It's sure creepy.

Captain- I detect no sigh of life form.

Shute-Are you sure this is the right forest?

Sakura- (looking at the map) By any chance are there any thick fog surrounding us?

Captain- (looks around) There's now. Weird, it was perfectly sunny before.

Sakura- Are there glowing yellow eyes looking at us?

Shute- (O.O) There is now.

Sakura- I got it! Now were in the forest called. THE FOREST OF BIG FOGS AND GLOWY YELLOW EYES THAT ARE REALLY BAD DEMONS. Lovely name for a forest don't you think?

EOE- (O.O)

Demons-(jumps out) WE WANT YOUR BLOOD!!!!

Shute- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!(some how magically, drags Captain and Sakura behind a bush.)

Demons-………Darn it! We just missed our dinner! Come out you wrenches.

Shute- what do they think that we are idiots?

Demons- I'll give you candy.

Sakura- (jumps out) CANDY!!!!!!!

Shute & Captain- * sweatdrop *

Demons- DINNER!

Sakura- Where's my candy?

Demons- Oh we lied.

Sakura- NO CANNNNNNNDYYYYYYYYYY?!??!??!?!?!?

Miles and miles away a small house out in the middle of nowhere shook as a huge earthquake

ran through the earth. The owner of the house ran out side only to see what looked like a Mushroom Cloud appearing over the trees and fireworks.

Sakura- * twitch * Candy……

EOE- (O.O)

Captain- I do not know when who is scarier when it goes to candy, Shute or Sakura.

Shute- I don't think I want to know.

Demons- *well…….let's say ashes and dust would be a good word for it.

Now to Group 1 & 2

Arisasora- Tell me WHY are we still together?

Shadow- Cause we're also heading the same direction.

Baku & Zero- *fighting………AGAIN*

Guneagle- I wonder what happened to the others.

Arisasora- Oh they we're just running away from demons.

EOE-D-DEMONS?!?!?

Zero-Are they alright?

Arisasora- Sakura blew them up because they wouldn't give her candy.

EOE- *silence *

Baku- You know this……HOW?

Arisasora- I'm the person who write this story, so I KNOW what happens in this story.

Gundivers- We're just wondering, what is the dark axis doing with the stolen stuff?

Shadow- Hm, good question.( out of this air a giant screen TV shows up, the screen turns on to show a close up of Commander in the Dark Axis base)

Zero- How does she do that?

Arisasora- Don't ask….just don't ask…

On the screen

Commander- * What appears to be having a tea party * (A/N…………….) My plan is working perfectly. Each of them had found the location of the hidden clues for their item! This is perfect! *refills one of the cups*

Red Zako-* Walks up behind Commander, and look back and forth to whatever he's talking to and sadly walks away*

Commander-ah, so you ask why I am leading them to the location of my vault? Because dear Amber, it is part of my plan. No Betty, I will not simply give them the items, they have to find the clues first. Which I guarantee they will not find. My plan is foul proof, just like my last plan at Neotopia……No Anne, that plan did not fail. I purposely lost to Captaini. How dare you not believe me!! I'm through here, your all a bunch of mean little pin heads. *stomps out of the room*

Screen: *pulls back to show the Items leaning against a table with dorky little hats laying on top of them. On the table, infront of the items, where name tags that read names like Amber, Betty, Julie, and others.*

All-……………………R 30;…………………..

Arisasora- I'm………scared for life now……..

All the People who got their item stolen-………………………̷ 0;…….

Guneagle-……Maybe it was better if they hadn't seen it.

Gundivers- we knew commander was crazy, but not THIS crazy.

All the people who got their item stolen- * Glares at Arisasora *

Arisasora- (O.O) What are you looking at me for?

Baku- You're the one who writes this story right?

Guneagle- That means…………oh crap.

Arisasora- * sweats nervously * um, Long live randomness?