SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Madness of the DARK AXIS! ❯ random babbles! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Arisasora- major update! I figured I didn't up date for so long that I should do more instead.

Shadow- In other words your were bored.

Arisasora- Sort of

Sakura- we do not own anything.

Random Babble!

Now we will focus on group 3….

Shadow- You know….I still can't believe that commander is trying to take over Neotopia again. He has gone made with power.

Baku- Yeah! Like that Shakespeare play. You know the one I'm talking about?

Shadow- Mac Beth?

Baku- No! The one where the king goes crazy and kills everybody he thinks that is his enemy.

Shadow- Yeah, that's Mac Beth alright.

Baku- No, this one take place in Scotland!

Shadow- That IS Mac Beth you idiot!

Baku-…oh……

Shadow- what are you empty headed?!

Baku- maybe

Shadow- (-_-) I'm SURROUNDED.

Baku- Hey you wanna hear a joke? Do you? Do you?

Shadow- (-_-+) Shut up….

Baku- Do you? Do- AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!HOT HOT!!!!!!!

Shadow- Forgot to tell you my special ability is to light anyone that I'm annoyed at on fire.

Baku- *shut up *

Shadow- What the * a laser pointer shine in her eyes * Hey! Point that thing somewhere else, you got my right in my eye!

Gundiver1- Oh sorry. I knew I should have brought a underwater flashlight than this laser pointer!

Destroyer- Duuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.

Baku- What's he doing here?!

Destroyer- Duh, I can to stop you guys. *takes out a lot of weapon and starts the operation end *

Baku- AHHHHHHHH!!!! HELP ME!!!!

Shadow- Come on it's easy!

Gundiver1- aren't you going to help him?

Shadow- Yeah maybe I should.

Gundiver1- And exactly HOW I ask?

Shadow- Just flip a quarter and presto!

Destroyer- Oh!! It that something shiny?

KA-BURN!!!!

Destroyer- *all black * Ow……

Shadow- *holding a flamethrower * that was too easy.

Zakos- we fight zako!

Shadow- BEAT IT!

Zako4- She's scary zako!!!!

Zako5- But we'll still fight!

Some how MAGICALLY get transported to a football field….

Baku- Since when does theses random place turn into a football field?

Shadow- Well, football IS an American broadcasting show….

Zakos- WE'LL WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Random person- There's the kick-off!

Zakos- *a football lands on their head * Zako?

Random person- Here come the receiving team!

Zakos- *hears running noises * Zako? ZAKO!!!!!!!!!!!! * get in an anime dust fight with the football player *

EOE-………..

Zakos-What kind of fight is this?

Shadow- That's American broadcasting for you! You should have seen what they did to Rush hour2!

Baku- Looks like this battle totally belongs to Shadow. If I was the zakos I'll throw down a towel and hit the showers.

Gundiver1- or in this case the toilet!

Baku- what?

Gundiver1- Look at the battle.

Shadow- *dunks all the zakos in the toilet many times *

Baku- What I want to know is how did a working toilet conveniently pop up on the field?

Gundiver1- Who cares! This IS American broadcasting you know!

At the SDG base………

Chief Haro- *look at the television * Go team * BEEP * ! Go! Hey isn't that Bakunetsumaru and the gundivers? What the heck is Shadow doing? Pulling off a swirly attack on the Zakos?! You're interrupting the game!

Back the field!

Shadow- Oops sorry! I'll be done at soon as I torture the zakos!

Baku- What are you going to do? It's not like you have a rocket launcher inside your pocket!

Shadow- Actually I do *takes out a rocket launcher * By zakos!

Zako- Aw sh-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!

Zakos- Look like the zakos are jerking off again!!!! *turns into a star thingy *

SEVERAL HOURS LATER……….

Shadow- So this is the underwater base that supposedly contains the clue?

Gundivers- From what we calculated yes.

Shadow- So all we need to do….is someone has to go to the back flip the switch on with a password and that'll open the safe.

Baku- I'll do it! *runs off *

Shadow- I'll go with him

Gundiver1- Why?

Shadow- Well, for starters, he forgot the keycard that opens the door to the switch.

Gundiver2- Good point.

AT THE SWITCH ROOM…..

Baku- Uh okay… so the password is….nine digits that'll add to eighty-one! So um, 10 plus 5 plus. Oh wait it's 4 plus 11 plus…I suppose you have a calculator with you?

Shadow- *sweat drop * For the love of god………

THE END!!!!!

Arisasora- We mainly focused on group3 in this chapter so next up is group2!

Shadow- R&R flame and you'll be IN flames.

Sakura- Also we'd like different opinions why you like Zero, Captain and Bakunetsumaru!