SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Madness of the DARK AXIS! ❯ Let it snow, let is snow, LET IT FALL!!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Arisasora- Finally! I updated it!

Shadow- Yeah. FINALLY.

Arisasora- shut up.

Mona- - We do not own anything!!!

Let it snow; let it snow, LET IT FALL!!!!

Now to check on group 1…who are now really high up in the mountain, with a lot of snow…

Arisasora- Wow, it's cold. Glad I have more than just my summer dress.

Zero-What's a summer dress?

Arisasora- you'll see.

???- Obviously they are those with poor fashion sense!

It was SAZABI!!!!!!!!!

Guneagle- Gah! How did you get up here?

Arisasora- I'm really not in the mood to listen at your fashion tips right now.

Commander- Oh, please. I came up here to kill all of you, just like I did with the snow pixies a while ago.

Snow pixie- WHAT? THOSE WERE MY PEOPLE!

Arisasora- relax, you guys. I got this.

Commander- I have a special way to finish you!

Arisasora- What, you going to sing? Right, you sound too much like Michael Jackson to pull that off.

Commander- Why you little! I won the karaoke contest in Dark Axis!

Arisasora- Oh really? ….Prove it.

Commander- Fine! I will!

FEW MINUTES LATER……

Commander- Check this out, The Karaoke master 5000 can take anyone's singing talent to the next level. It even has it own built in vibrating speaker, impressed?

Zero & Guneagle- *sweatdrop*

Arisasora- I want to see it in action.

Commander- Very well then. I'll start off by singing "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston.

Zero- Care to explain what your doing?

Arisasora-Don't worry, trust me. All of you just go in that cave.

Guneagle- Last one there is a rotten egg!

Zero- really?

Guneagle- no.

Commander- AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WIL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Ha! He probably didn't notice with that loud voice he created an avalanche!

Commander- AND I WILL ALWAYYYYYYYYYYYYSS!

Zero- An avalanche! Hurry! It's closing in!

Arisasora- Do you know how hard it is to run in a skirt?*runs into the cave*

Commander- A YOUUUUUUUUUU!-*get's hit by the avalanche*augh! *tumbles down the mountain* Augh! Off! I'm still f-a-l-l-I-n-g!!!!!

Few seconds later…..

Commander- Omph! Well at least I still have my health- *the karaoke machine lands on him* GAHHHHHH!!!

Zero- Think that's the last of him.

Arisasora-I swear if I see him again. I rather die!

Guneagle- You said it!