SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ ZakoZako Hour! v2 ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour
 
The iron curtain rose, showing the Black Mic, Green Mic, and White Mic Zakos.
“hello, everyone, and welcome to the ZakoZako Hour,” He bowed, as did the other two, “ Today's meeting is all about-”
All three struck a pose. “Our master plan is underway, but what is it?
After the audience finished cheering, White Mic began, “Why do we have to go aaaaaallll the way from Atlanter to Pacifica, zako, it's sooooo far away!”
“Allow me to explain,” Said Black Mic, “when we came to this planet, we invaded and conquered the island nation of Atlanter and set up a base there, zako.”
“Our first and best impression!” The other Zakos chimed in.
“Since then, we have been sending our forces all across the seas of the world, asserting our authority wherever possible,” Continued Black Mic, “But, occasionally Pacifica would use their ships to harass ours, zako.”
“Those jerks, zako.” Green Mic muttered.
“Eventually, Commodore Z'Gok got fed up with the Pacificans, and wanted to crush them for good,” Black Mic said, “However, because we no longer had the element of surprise we had when we conquered Atlanter, it was too difficult to break throught the defense the Pacificans had set up, zako, so he began construction of a warship strong enough to break through and lay siege to the island- this one!”
“And may I say what a great ship this is?” Green Mic piped up, “Screen, please, zako,” the screen lit up showing a rough(very rough!) schematic of the Tivvay. He began to point to the outline, “Not is the HMS Tivvay big enough to contain all our forces, but on the outside it is equipped with cannons over the port, starboard, stem, and stern, capable of shooting mortars strong enough to puncture any hull,” Green Mic began gesturing inside the outline, “On the inside are at least 3 dozen Grabolas to be launched when dealing with smaller threats that the outer cannons can't reach, an equal amount of tanks for the land battles, and on top of that,” Green Mic stood triumphantly, “It's outer hull is strong enough to shrug off any force!”
“The Tivvay is awesome!” He and Black Mic declared happily.
“Wait…” An `?' appeared in White Mic's eye. “If all our forces are onboard, wouldn't that mean if the ship is destroyed, the Armada is finished?”
Black Mic and Green Mic gasped. They hand't thought of that!
“Do-don't say things like that?!” Shrieked Black Mic.
“Everything will be fine!” Affirmed Green Mic nervously.
“Or the Commodore will kill us…”
The iron curtain lowered.
“An-anyway, everyone… For the future of Z'Gok's armada-”
“Zako Sailors fight, yeah!”