SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ Deep Sixed! Sink or Swim! ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey, guys! Shute here! We had just arrived on the HMS Tivvay in order to stop the Dark Axis from conquering the world. It's not easy. Not only is the warship filled with weapons and Dark Axis warriors, but I think Commodore Z'Gok has a Soul Drive…like Captain!
 
Deep Six-ed! Sink or Swim!
 
Zakzakozakozako
 
In the tank hanger of the Tivvay, chaos was in full-swing. Gun barrels were blasting, Zakos were yelling random things, and the smell of something burning was in the air.
“Waaaaiiiitttt!” Someone yelled, “Stooooop!”
In an instant, everything calmed down. The tank room looked like a poster for the apocalypse. Half the tanks were slag, the other half were barely standing in one piece. A good shake would be all it took to shatter them.
A Zako looked around. “Did we get him, zako?”
There was silence. Suddenly, a door cracked open.
“Hey, you guys done yet?” Sinbad asked from the other side of the door.
No one answered. Taking the silence for an affirmative, Sinbad quickly moved through the room, taking care not step on anything that looked ready to explode. As he went through the door on the other side of the room, he muttered, “Idiots.”
The Zakos facefaulted.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Meanwhile, on the bridge, Z'Gok, undisputed leader of the Dark Axis forces on Grand glared at Captain and Shute.
“Who should go first?” He sneered, his eye shifting between the two. It stopped on Captain. “The one I need to take care of...” The eye moved to glare at Shute. “Or the one I want to take care of...?”
Without warning, Z'Gok lunged himself at Captain, his claws ready to slash. Captain quickly caught them in his V-rod, deadlocking the Commodore.
“Business before pleasure,” Z'Gok sneered, pressing himself forward. Captain's heel-wheels spun like mad trying to keep the Gundam from losing the `reverse tug-o-war'(Push-o-war?).
“Go, Captain!” Shute cheered.
A fire lit up in Captain's eyes, and his Soul Drive began to glow with energy. With newfound strength, Captain pushed back.
Z'Gok's couldn't believe it. Not that he was losing the `push-o-war'(Although he had a hard time buying that as well), but because of Captain's newfound power. And of, course, he didn't understand what the fire in the Gundam's eyes meant.
Captain, meanwhile, activated his flight boosters and successfully pushed the Commodore out the bridge's front window, knocking him onto the deck. While Z'Gok landed with a `THUD' Captain kept aloft with his boosters.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Whil Captain's duel with Z'Gok began to swing in favor of the GP04, things were not going so favorably for Zero and Bakunetsumaru. While they could easily best their opponents, Gargos Gogg and Amuro Acguy in a fair fight, they were at a disadvantage for three very important reasons
First, the fight was taking place underwater in a pool.
Second, neither the Winged Knight nor the Blazing Samurai could fight underwater.
Third, Gargos and Amuro could.
Which was why the two Gundams were literally being smacked around by less-than merciful foes.
Princess Rele would've used her magic to help, but she was being restrained by Zako Sailors.
Underwater, Gargos fired a barrage of torpedoes at the Gundams. “Take this! Heheh!”
KA-PLOOSH! THWAM!
The impact of the torpedoes sent Zero and Baku' flying right out of the water….which they landed back in with a splash!
Princess looked horrified. “Zero! Bakunetsumaru!”
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Meanwhile, while Zero and Bakunetsumaru were literlly being blown out of the water, Sinbad had found the engines at last.
They were huge. A massive mass of pumping pistons and spinning gears and fans.
`Okay, I found them,' Sinbad thought. `Now what do I do?'
 
ZakozakoFlashbackzakozako
 
Sinbad looked over the engine of his new ship, the Love & Peace.
“Wow, this sure looks complicated,” Sinbad breathed, “Better be careful-”
Then he dropped a monkey wrench in the works.
Sinbad sweatdropped. “Oh boy…”
 
ZakozakoEnd Flashbackzakozako
 
Sinbad cracked a sly grin. “Oh yeah…Now where's a monkey wrench…?”
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Back on the deck, the fight between Captain and the Commodore waged on.
Z'Gok opened several ports on the top of his head and from them fired a slew of missiles. Captain, hovering safe in the sky, countered by firing a several bursts from his head vulcans and beam gauntlets. After the missile barrage was finished, Captain landed on the deck to face his opponent.
Captain kept one wrist gauntlet steadied at the Commodore. “Is there any more where that came from?”
Z'Gok quivered with rage. “You-!”
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
In the engine room, Sinbad was unable to find a decent wrench to throw into the machinery. He did find a grenade, and whatever works, right?
“Here we go,” Sinbad sighed, as he prepared to move, “Never thought I'd ruin an engine on purpose, though…”
Pulling the pin, Sinbad flung the grenade into the works. What followed was a small `boom', followed closely by the sound of metal grinding and tearing.
“That was easy,” Sinbad muttered, turning back to the door, “Wonder what happened to the others…”
It was at that moment that Sinbad noticed the second door, right next to the one he came into the room through.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
In the pool room, Princess Rele could only stare in horror as her loyal Knight and his fellow Gundam were being mercilessly knocked around underwater.
`What can I do…?' Rele thought helplessly.
It was at that moment that a loud BANG echoed throughout the room, followed closely by on of the Zakos restraining Rele being knocked away. With one arm free, Rele zapped the other Zako with a quick burst of magic.
“Who could have…?” Rele asked, then she saw.
On the directly opposite side of the pool room was Sinbad, his musket out and aimed. Smoke was slowly drifting out of the barrel.
“Thank you…” Princess Rele breathed lightly. Then, she crossed her hands and closed here eyes. “ O Mana, come to me…”
Underwater, Zero staggered to his feet. Bakunetsumaru, who was already up, used one of his swords to brace himself up.
“I'm not sure I can take more of this…” the Musha Gundam moaned. Being thrown around and unable to fight back wasn't a situation Baku' would have wished on his worst enemies.
“Ha ha ha!” Gargos laughed. “What's the matter? Running outta steam already- Hey, is the water level lowerin'?”
Actually, it wasn't. But somehow, the distance between the combatants and the water surface was decreasing.
“Where did this platform come from?” asked Amuro, looking down.
At his words, the other three looked down as well. What they were standing on was no longer the bottom of the pool, but a large Mana circle!
On the pool's edge, Princess Rele had smile on her face.
In a minute the circle had risen out of the water. Both Gargos Gogg and Amuro Acguy had dumbfounded expressions (As much as possible for them) as the only advantage they had was suddenly lost.
“Thank you, Princess!” Zero called out. He then turned his attention to his foes.
“Now, you black-hearted fiends, prepare yourself!” Zero yelled, and began to gather magic, “O Mana! Come to me!”
Bakunetsumaru was getting ready as well. “Let's see how you like it! Secret Arts, Baku Netsu!” Bakunetsumaru began to swing both swords in a circle.
“Super Magical Violet Tornado!” Zero released a powerful wind laced with rose petals.
“Tenkyo-Ken!” Bakunetsumaru sliced his swords, unleashing a fiery `x'.
“Hold me,” Whimpered Gargos- just as the wind and fire struck.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Outside, on the starboard side of the Tivvay, part of the hull was blew open as a whirlwind and a fiery `x' -carrying two hapless minions- blasted through and flew into the distance.
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
Inside, Zero and Bakunetsumaru met up with Sinbad.
“Sinbad! What have you been doing?” Bakunetsumaru asked.
“That's my line,” Sinbad retorted, “And I already took out the engines.”
“Then we should make haste and meet up with Shute and Captain in the bridge.” Zero concluded.
Sinbad grinned. “Nah, I've got a better idea. C'mon.”
 
Zakozakozakozako
 
On deck, the fight was in full swing. Z'Gok, having realized that projectile attacks would be countered, returned to using his claws in a attempt to dice Captain. With boosters on the back supplementing his strikes, this made it very difficult for the Gundam to parry his blows. It wasn't too long until the two were deadlocked in a stalemate once more.
“I won't stop until you're a bad memory!” Z'Gok snarled, pushing his boosters to the extreme.
“This fighting is pointless,” Captain said, his heel wheel spinning to counter Z'Gok's push, “We've already destroyed your General, Zeong!”
“I could care less about that cripple!” Z'Gok growled, “But that's one less thing I can worry about!”
“Captain!” Shute's voice could be heard, “Knock him overboard!”
Hearing Shute's call, Captain's Soul Drive energized, the fire returning to his eyes.
This time Z'Gok caught that fire. `Those flames, what-?'
“Hyper Mode, power up!” several vents opened around Captain's head, gathering energy. A visor slid over his eyes. “V Attack!”
From Captain's V fin came a powerful ray, catching Z'Gok at pointblank rage.
With a startled cry, Z'Gok was blasted away, flying overboard.
“All right, Captain!” Shute yelled, “You did it!”
Captain however, was still tense. `Is it really over?'
Suddenly, he heard a splash, and a noise, like…spinning blades.
SLASH!
Without warning, a…something, zipped by, slicing away. Though Captain managed to move to avoid a fatal blow, he did not avoid the attack completely. His flight boosters were ruined. Detaching them, Captain looked over where whatever had hit him went…and saw Z'Gok.
“Surprised?” Z'Gok sneered, flexing a claw.
“You have underwater capabilities?” Captain asked.
“That's right,” Z'Gok replied venomously, “I am the ultimate master of the sea. No one can touch me underwater!”
Before Captain could respond, a loud explosion was heard. It sounded almost like… a cannon being fired.
From his `safe-point' in the bridge, Shute looked to see where that sound came from. On the horizon were a group of much nicer-looking warships.
“Captain! It's the Pacifican Navy!” Shute yelled, “They made it!”
Z'Gok glared at the ships in the distance. “Do you really think this makes a difference?! You're wrong!” The Commodore Gestured, “Tivvay, lock all cannons on the incoming ships ad FIRE!”
At his words, every cannon barrel on the Tivvay that could aligned themselves onto the Pacifican Navy. A few minutes later, they began to fire all at once. On of the ships in the distance sank.
“Ha ha ha!” Z'Gok laughed cruelly, “This ship is immune to all outside attack! There's nothing you can do!”
In the bridge, Shute's mind raced. There had to be something he could do! Thinking quickly, Shute grabbed a nearby fire ax(In case of stupid minions, break glass) and started using it on the bridges computers.
`Maybe if I mess up these computers…' Shute thought desperately.
It worked, sort of. The cannons stopped firing, and began to move about, firing every now and then.
“Wha- What the- What's going on?!” Z'Gok screamed as tone of the mortars nearly hit him.
Captain, however, heard the noise from the bridge, and knew at once it must have been Shute's doing.
“Well done, Shute!” Captain applauded. Then there was an explosion in the bridge. “Shute!”
Surprisingly, Shute wasn't harmed. Even though one of the computers had blown up, he found himself being protected by a… blue forcefied?
Shute looked around. “This is…”
Outside, something shot out of the water. It was a Grabola!
“Who launched that ship!?” Z'Gok roared- just before it shot at him.
“Hey, Captain, mission accomplished.” A voice on the Grabola's speakers called out- It was Sinbad's!
Inside the Grabola, Sinbad worked the controls as he spoke, Bakunetsumaru helping the best he could. Nearby, Princess Rele had her eyes closed and her hands together, as she worked her magic.
“Hey, Shute, you gonna stay in there all day?” Sinbad asked.
In the bridge, under the protection of the field, Shute shook his head and, taking a running start, leapt out the makeshift `exit point' made by Captain and Z'Gok earlier. He almost made it to the Grabola, but not quite…
“Waah!” Shute cried in a panic- then Zero grabbed his hand.
“Don't worry, I've got you! Zero assured, bringing Shute aboard.
Back on the deck, Z'Gok's eye spun around, trying to catch everything that was happening.
“You think this changes anything? Hah!” Z'Gok sneered, “All you've done is give me more targets! And you're first!” Focusing on Captain, he began to spin his claws in each hand. Then, he began to spin his arms around his body. Seeing this, Captain took a step back.
“Blow him away, Captain!” Shute yelled as he stood on the Grabola with Zero, “You can do it!
Captain felt the fighting fire in his ignite. He felt the power as his fist turned golden with energy. Activating a booster on the back of his gauntlet, Captain's golden fist spun with great power and speed.
“Hyper Captain…PUNCH!” Captain charged towards Z'Gok with deafening speed.
Z'Gok, with an inhuman roar, charged at Captain, his claws swinging a spinning.
The two blows connected-
KER-RACK!
-And Z'Gok found himself being blown away by the force of Captain's punch, sans arms(He still had one, but that one wasn't doing too well). Captain watched as he crashed into the foundation of the bridge. He was amazed as Z'Gok stumbled out, covered in scratches and dents, his sole remaining arm hanging limp and useless.
“You're…really…gonna…get it now!” Z'Gok hissed, almost futilely.
Captain couldn't believe it. Even after knowing his ship was now useless, and that he was inches away from the scrap pile, Z'Gok still clung to the belief that he was going to win. He was sure if the positions were reversed, Captain would keep trying as well, but even so…what was going on in Z'Gok's head?
“No,” Captain said, racing towards Z'Gok to finish him off, “I'm not.”
But Captain noticed something as he drew closer. The Hyper Captain Punch had not just torn off one of Z'Gok's arms, but some plating on his chest area as well. And That's where he saw…
…A Soul Drive.
On the Grabola, Shute caught his breath. `I knew it…”
Captain skidded to a halt.
Z'Gok glared. “What's with you?”
Captain couldn't believe it. “You have a Soul Drive as well?!”
“What are you…Oh, I get it.” Z'Gok snickered. “That's how you were able to keep up with my movements.”
“Where did you get it?” Captain asked.
“I don't feel like telling you,” Z'Gok sneered, “Besides…You're about to die!”
Without warning, Z'Gok swung his lone arm at Captain…who easily brushed it aside.
“No,” Captain replied. “You are.”
Captain brought his fist down onto the Soul Drive, shattering it.
“Nooouuhhh…NOOOO!” Screamed Z'Gok.
Captain quickly put some distance between himself and the Commodore as he began to self-destruct. Suddenly, another explosion was heard. Captain realized that the Pacifican fleet had got close enough to use their cannons.
“Don't worry, I've got you!” Zero quickly flew down and grabbed Captain, carrying him to the Grabola. After boarding, Captain found himself being hugged by Shute.
“You okay, buddy?” Shute asked.
“I'm fine, Shute.” Captain replied.
“Hey,” Sinbad asked as he piloted the ship away from the Tivvay, “What got you so shook up?”
Shute and Captain looked at each other.
“It's a long story.”