SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ Once Again, ZakoZako Hour ( Chapter 25 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
The iron curtain went up, showing the three Zako Soldiers with their microphones in the basic formation.
“Hello, everybody!” Red Mic declared, bowing. The other two followed suit. “And welcome to the ZakoZako Hour! Today's meeting is all about, all together now,”
The other two chimed in with him, “What is this planet, part two!
The crowd cheered.
“Zako zako!” Said Red Mic.
“You know, I remember something about this planet, zako!” Blue Mic said, waving his arm.
“You do???” asked the other two.
“I remember that we released BaguBagu only in the big cities, zako.” Blue Mic said proudly.
“That's it?!” Red Mic and Yellow Mic cried, stupefied.
“Is there more?” Blue Mic asked, cocking his head.
“Well,” said Yellow Mic, “There's that even though we only unleashed BaguBagu in the big cities, they spread to the outlying areas around the cities.”
“Or,” continued Red Mic, “That after we left, we never bothered to collect the BaguBagu, so they're still buzzing around.”
“Wow,” Blue Mic said, “I can't believe we were so loose with our resources.”
“Actually, BaguBagu were the easiest to make out of all our weapons, zako.” Red Mic explained, “I suppose we could've afforded to be a little careless.”
“That's not the least of it, zako,” Yellow Mic pointed out, “I recall that after one of our leaders was defeated in the mountains, the Dark Axis just left him there!”
“That's terrible!” cried Red Mic.
“What a rotten thing to do!” wailed Blue Mic, “I feel so bad!”
“Wait a minute, hold on!” Red Mic yelled, “I got it!”
“You do???” asked the other two.
“I heard we're going to the mountains ourselves,” explained Red Mic, “While we're there, we can save our lost comrade!”
“That's a great idea!” Blue and Yellow Mics cried.
“Let's prepare for the rescue mission!” Red Mic declared.
Then the iron curtain fell.
“Ahh! Anyway, for the futute of the ZakoZako Gang…”
“Zako Soldiers, fight! Yeah!”