SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ ZakoZako Hour Returns ( Chapter 27 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
The iron curtain rolled up, showing the three hosts in position.
“Hello, everyone, and welcome to the ZakoZako Hour!” Red Mic announced, bowing as the other two followed suit. “Today's meeting is all abou-!”
Red Mic was cut off when a dud grenade bounced off his head with a bang.
“Foul!” Someone yelled.
“Do you mind?” Red Mic called, “We're in the middle of a meeting, zako!”
“Never mind them,” Blue Mic said, “Let's get on with the show.”
“Right, today's meeting is all about,” All three struck poses and chimed in, “The story behind our lost comrade!
There was applause, pocketed by a rhythmic `Bong…bong…bong…' that echoed throughout the room.
“Zako! I can't believe we're going to see Lord Zangyaku Zock again, it's been too long!” Blue Mic cried.
“I'll say,” Yellow Mic said, “Ever since that battle in the mountains…or was it the swamp?”
“It was the mountains, I remember,” Red Mic said, “There was a fierce battle, and Lord Zock was in rare form. But then the humans used a device that shut him down!”
“I hope we'll be able to re-awaken him!” Blue Mic said, “It'd be too awful if we couldn't help him, zako!”
“And even if we do wake him up,” Yellow Mic now had a `?' in his eye, “Will he forgive us for abandoning him?”
The other two gasped.
“Oh no!” Cried Red Mic.
“That's right! What if he gets angry!?” Blue Mic asked frantically.
As they shivered, a silhouette of Zangyaku Zock appeared on the screen. It looked a great deal like the machine Cueball's lackeys were working on.
“He's so scary,” Whimpered Red Mic, “When he gets upset, he gets violent, and when he gets violent, only a guy like the Commander can take him down.”
A `?' appeared in Blue Mic's eye. “Wait, if he's so scary, why are we getting him?”
“W-w-w-well, you can't just leave your comrade behind!” Yellow Mic cried, “Guys like the General can, but we can't!”
“Right!” Red Mic yelled, pumping his fist, “So, for better or worse-!”
All three shot their fists into the air. “Lord Zock, here we come!”
Bang! That dud grenade bounced off Red Mic's head, just before the iron curtain fell.
“Foul!”
“Anyway everyone, for the future of the ZakoZako Gang,
“Zako Soldiers fight! Yeah!”