SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam Force Adventure ❯ A Useless ZakoZako Hour ( Chapter 31 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
The iron curtain rolled up, showing the three hosts in their usual positions.
“Hello, everyone,” said Red Mic, “And welcome to the ZakoZako Hour! Today's meeting is all about-”
“The sad memory of Lord Zock,” sighed Blue Mic.
“Do we have to???” asked Red Mic and Yellow Mic.
The screen lit up showing Zangyaku Zock in action.
“Oh, Lord Zock, why did you have to go?” Sobbed Blue Mic as synthesized violins played in the background. The screen showed Zock blasting a blimp.
“Look how well he worked with others!” Blue Mic exclaimed.
“He wrecked his platoon on his first day of command,” Red Mic confided in Yellow Mic.
“He had such a willful personality!” Blue Mic moaned.
“He was turned into an automated puppet by a bald woman!” whispered Yellow Mic to Red Mic.
Blue Mic was getting annoyed with their little comments. “Oh yeah!? Well, do you guys know how Lord Zock wound up in that mountain chamber!?” He challenged.
Red Mic and Yellow Mic found themselves cast into pit of despair from their own ignorance. “Nooo!”
As they sobbed, the iron curtain fell.
“Um, anyway everyone,” Blue Mic's voice rang out, “For the future of the ZakoZako Gang
Zako Soldiers fight! YEAH!”