SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SD Gundam: Fun with phones! ❯ Answering Machine ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
SD Gundams: Fun with phones

                    

Answering Machine

The SD Gundam Force


Zero: ・Um, Shute? Is this thing on?? Oh it is? Uh, I knew that. Well, uh
hi? I am Zero the Winged Knight and I am not here right now・・press one if
you’re Bakunetsumaru and I’ll make sure to beat you again, press two if your
are a member of the SD Gundam force・・.uh, I‘m done now, Shute・..how do
you turn it off?..........stop looking at me like that・・.seriously how do
you turn it off?.........which button?.......oh this-*beep*



Bakunetsumaru: This is Bakunetsumaru, the blazing samurai. I am busy
fighting for justice and peace. I get back to you as soon as possible after
I eat rice balls because I‘m REALLY hungry. Press one if you are members of
the SD Gundam force, I’ll polish my sword for battle, press two if you‘re
Zero, AND I DARE YOU TO COME OVER AND FIGHT WITH ME LIKE A MAN!! I SWEAR I’LL BEAT YOU!!!!!I SWEAR!!!!!!BWAHAHAAAAAAAAAA-? huh? Oh yeah- NO ENTENGO!!!!!! KEEP AWAY FROM THAT!! THAT‘S MINE! NO! NO!! DON‘T NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! MY RICE BALLS!!!!! HOW COULD YOU EAT IT!!!!! MY BEAUTIFUL RICE BALLS!!!!!! NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-*beep*



Captain- Hello, Captain here if you are any member of the SD Gundam force
press one and I’ll make sure to calls you 99.8 percent・.what are you doing
here? Please go away・stop looking at me like that……oh no….she has gun!
SHE‘S GOT A GUN!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-*beep*



Shute- Hey Shute, here! If you has any rice balls I would like to buy some
please, so Baku will stop bothering me about Entengo eating the last one. If
you like to leave a message , just wait for the beep okay? Right now, I
gotta save captain from the crazy girl * beep *

Guneagle- Yoh! Guneagle here! I am currently being stalked by thousand of fan girls so if you have anything to stop them I could really use your help! If you’re any member of the SD Gundam force press one and I’ll get into battle in a sec! If you have something to tell me just leave a message after the beep see ya later! *beep*

Gundivers-…………………….you say it…not you!……….no way!….shhhhhhhhh!…it on………come on, do it!………I can’t…..I know you can…..come on………oh right……..FART!!!HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA* beep*

Juli- You have reached Juli’s fortune telling! If you need your fortune told you came to the right place! I can show you all the horrible detail of your miserable life! Only costs ten bucks! I also predict all the suffering you’ll have in the future! So I’ll call back as soon as possible! Have a terrible day! *beep *

Chief Haro- If your anyone except the SD Gundam force hang up now *beep *

Dark Axis

Grappler- Leave a message only if you’re selling illegal drugs and weapons otherwise fuck off. * Beep *

Zapper- I just wan’t to get this other with. If you’re the dark axis press one, if your someone else bug off. I don’t want to talk with you. *beep *

Destroyer Don- Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh* Beep *

Zakos- Hello zako! If you are any one of the dark axis member press one zako! If you have any ideas for the next zako zako hour press two. …….what that zako?…….it the commander!.. RUN ZAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-* beep *

Commander- any one whose calling hang up know or else I will torture you. MWHAHAHAHAHA-* beep *

The Authors

Sora- Hello you reached the author Sora who is writing this, unfortunalty I am not available right now. If you are any of the anime characters I know press one and I’ll call you back as soon as possible. If you are anyone that want’s to flame me for this fiction please go away. * beep *

Shadow- This Shadow, I am not available at this moment, and I doubt that I’d get back to you even thought you didn’t leave a message. If you’re the member of the dark axis don’t bother me I hate you. If your anybody but Sora or Mona hang up now because I don’t care about you. If you want me to torture any of your hated characters I would glady do that. If you try to sell me something I WILL kill you.

Mona- Hi you have reached the youngest sister of the author Mona, if you have to leave a message wait for the beep…….what are you doing here Fenn?………..uh-oh…..your mad because we didn’t make a answering message for you?……uh………..HEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!HOT!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-* beep *

Fenn- Fenn! Feeeeeeeeeen!! Fen! …………are you happy now? Fenn! ………….good….now PAY BACK TIME!!!! FEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-*beep *