SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SHOCK: Continued ❯ ZZH#1! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

ZakoZako Hour!
 
%%%%%%
 
The Zako hosts jumped onstage. “Welcome, ladies and gentlebots!” shouted Red. “Today's topic is-”
 
All three struck a pose. “What the hell is going on here, zako?”
 
Yellow stepped forward. “The SD GunFan club, headed by Sayla_Gathermoon, decided to hold a concert where the performers are characters from SD Gundam Force.”
 
Blue nodded. “They're making sure to get everybody in this. We even get to perform, zako zako!”
 
After a few minutes of victory dancing, the Zako hosts turned to the crowd. “Now, for the performers!”
 
A picture of Rele with her stage outfit appeared onscreen. Red pointed to it. “Princess Rele was our first singer, zako.”
 
“Who knew she could sing a song from No Doubt?” said Yellow. “Heck, who knew she could sing?”
 
A picture of the D.A. trio came onscreen. “These are our beloved Lords Zapper, Grappler, and Destroyer,” said Blue. “They showed the true spirit of the Dark Axis when they sang a song from Twisted Sister.” A picture of a fangirl-swarmed stage appeared. “Apparently, they have one of the largest combined fan clubs in the GunFans, zako zako.”
 
A picture of a winged Sayla came onscreen. “And this”, said Red“, is Sayla, a friend of the Gundam Force, singing a song by Kelly Clarkson. I didn't know she had wings.”
 
“Neither did we.” said the Gundam Force, who was sitting in the front row.
 
Yellow grinned. “Luckily, I asked Miss Sayla to come and explain. She should be here by now.” The Zakos looked at the stage sides, none of them realizing that Sayla had flown in and landed on top of the screen.
 
“Yoo-hoo, boys, up here!” she called. The Zakos jumped in fright.
 
“Aaah, Miss Sayla, you scared us!” said Blue. “But, now that you're here, would you mind answering a few questions?”
 
“Sure no prob.” said Sayla as she glided down to the stage floor. “What do you want to know?”
 
Red shoved a microphone in her face. “Why do you have wings?”
 
Sayla backed away slightly. “I was born with them. Where I come from, everyone has wings.”
 
Blue spoke next. “Are you from Neotopia?”
 
Sayla shook her head. “Nope, I'm from Enterra, home until the Dark Axis came and took over 10 years ago.”
 
Yellow nodded. “I remember that place. Enterrans wiped out the humans on their own, didn't they?”

“Yep, and that's our biggest mistake.” said Sayla. “Humans and En-”
 
The curtain slammed down. “That's all our time for today! For the fandom-”
 
“ZAKO SOLDIERS FIGHT! YEAH!”
 
%%%%%%
 
Yes, I brought in the Zakos.
 
Next Chapter: The Zako hosts get White and Nerdy!