SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SHOCK: Continued ❯ ZZH#2! ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You guys ready for another chapter of `SHOCK'? Whew, I've been busting a move to get this one updated. But hey, I thought it was time to take a break from the singing and switch over to some ZakoZako Hour time! :D Please note, I've never done a Z.Z.H. before, so please give me a break! ^^;
 
DISCLAIMER: This fic really belongs to Sayla_Gathermoon and none of these characters are mine…Oh man, I don't own squat! ><+
 
%%%%
 
The Zako host quickly jumped on stage and bowed, “Welcome ladies and gentle bots!” Red greeted happily, “Today's topic is-”
 
All three of them stepped forward and said in unison, “What the hell is going on here part two!”
 
The audience screamed and hollered in approval. Blue pointed to the screen as it showed random images of the concert, “As all of you may already know, the SD GunFan club and Sayla_Gathermoon set up a concert featuring all of the characters, zako.”
 
Yellow pointed to the screen, “We've had many performances since our last show, like Shute from Neotopia. He sang Sweet Child'o Mine, a classic.”
 
“He also sang a duet with Rele,” Red added and a bunch of hearts appeared behind him and his eye grew big and it glimmered, “Which sounded beautiful.”
 
Yellow face faulted, “But I'm not really surprised, zako.” -.-0
 
“Yes, but what really surprised me was that Zero sang a solo,” Blue pointed to the screen, which was playing Zero's performance, “I really thought that he would've sung a duet with the princess, zako. He did a great job singing `You'll Be in My Heart'”
 
Yellow cut in, “We also had a performance by Nana, Shute's little sister. You see, thanks to the Commander's soul drive, we got to take a peek at her twelve years into the future!” He scratched his head and a question mark appeared over his head, “And she sang a song from `Hannah Montana' I think it's called… I don't know.”
 
Blue shoved him out of the way, “But speaking of the Commander, Sazabi performed as well!”
 
Red pointed to the screen and it showed a picture of Gerbera and the Commander, “And Gerbera made an appearance too! Just as Lord Zapper, Grappler, and Destroyer had done, they showed the audience what it feels like to be a part of the Dark Axis!” >:D
 
Yellow sweat dropped, “You mean all of the pain and suffering that we have to endure to insure our survival?” He was quickly shoved off the stage by Red and Blue, both of them looking mad.
 
“But anyways ladies and germs, we can't let our superiors hog all the spot light. We also had performances from GunBike and Genkimaru.” Red sighed.
 
Blue jumped around excitedly, “GunBike did a fantastic job for being old and crusty, don't you think, zako?”
 
All of a sudden, GunBike zipped onto the stage and loomed over the Zakos soldiers, breathing down their necks, “What did you say you deformed lookin' smurfs?!”
 
Both of them jumped around the stage frantically, begging for mercy as they went. But suddenly, the curtain slammed shut and the stage went dark.
 
“Looks like we're all out of time, but for the fandom-”
 
“ZAKO SOLDIERS FIGHT! YEAH!”
 
%%%%
 
Like I said, this was the first Z.Z.H. that I've ever done, so please cut me some slack. ^^; Tell me how this was and I'll take it into consideration!
 
P.S.- Your idea sounds great Sayla! I'll get started on that right away! :D *frantically starts typing and the computer explodes* Oh barnacles! ><+