SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SHOCK: Continued ❯ Zako#2 ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi guys, in the Christmas spirit yet? I've been meaning to post this for a while, but never got to it. Sorry that it's coming up so late. ^^; So I've been thinking about putting up a Christmas fic and I've been brainstorming, I'm very excited about my idea. But that's top secret stuff and y'all will just have to wait until I post it. v_v
 
Baku: *begs* Please, tell me about it! I must hear if you're going to make me do anything stupid! ><0
 
Me: *winks* That is for me to know and for you to find out. ^_~
 
Baku: What-no!!!!! >____<+++
 
But any who, yeah so I'll just get on with this chapter!
 
DISCLAIMER: This fic is the brain child of Sayla_Gathermoon, and yes that includes none of the original characters in this fic. Everyone else is the product of Bandai… I know, I don't own squat. But that's just how I roll. ~_~
 
%%%%
 
The curtains rose and the spot lights lit up the stage. The antsy crowd turned their undivided attention to the platform, expecting another awe-inspiring performance by the S.D.G. cast. But to their surprise the three `Zako Zako Hour' hosts jumped on stage, evidence that another `Zako' discussion was about to ensue.
 
They all bowed and red mic addressed the audience, “Welcome ladies, gentlebots, and all squishy, organic life forms to the `Zako Zako Hour'! Today's meeting is all about-”
 
“What can we do to keep all of you entertained to stall time?” They simultaneously announced.
 
The crowd looked to each other in confusion, but one man had to express his feelings. “Y'all could die!!!” The Zakos winced as the crowd pointed and laughed at them, calling them `losers' and `weirdoes'.
 
Blue mic tried to calm the crowd down, “I know all of you are upset, but there was a little-” Some one threw a base ball and it hit him straight in the head, “Ouch! That was uncalled for zako!”
 
The audience then began throwing random objects at him and laughed as he fell to the floor in pain.
 
Red mic finally lost his patience and his head inflated like a balloon, “Would all of you knock it off and listen to us!!!!” The crowd became silent.
 
Yellow mic patted his friend's back in an attempt to calm him down, “As we were trying to say earlier, there was a bit of a mishap back stage.”
 
“Yeah,” Blue mic added, “Lord Zapper Zaku got in a fist-fight with Captain. The both knocked each other out.”
 
Red mic froze up, “I don't think we were supposed to mention that, zako.” Blue mic sweat dropped and made the `oh well' gesture.
 
Yellow mic shook his head, “They were supposed to be our next act too, oh well.”
 
Red mic jumped enthusiastically in the air, “But don't worry, you've got us to be your entertainment!”
 
The crowd mumbled and rolled their eyes, the area was dead silent and not even a cricket could be heard. But one teenage girl rudely coughed, making the zakos sweat drop, feeling the pressure.
 
“So… What do you want us to do?” Yellow mic questioned them.
 
Red mic got a brilliant idea, “I know, how about some stand up comedy!”
 
Blue mic shook his head, “No, no, no, how about an educational sermon about the Dark Axis's technology!”
 
Red mic became frustrated, “Yeah, like you know any more about our technology than me! You'll just put these poor people to sleep!”
 
“Shut up!” Blue mic retorted.”
 
“No, you shut up!” exclaimed Red.
 
Blue suddenly launched himself at his counter part and tackled him. They began rolling around the stage as Yellow mic just stood there and shook his head, not even attempting to get in between them. The crowd began laughing and cheering them on as the fight escalated, it was about time that something exciting happened.
 
Yellow mic strolled of the stage and came back out with Grappler Gouf. Grappler eyed them and sweat dropped, “Wow, I'm not even going to ask how this happened.” He picked them up by the back of their neck, Blue in one hand and Red in the other, and stormed off the stage.
 
Yellow mic bowed, “Sorry for that folks, but any ways for the future of the fandom, ZAKO SOLDIERS FIGHT YEAH!!!” The curtains finally dropped and left the crowd in an uproar of applause and laughs.
 
%%%%
 
Yay, that was fun! I can't wait for the next chapter guys because I got a fantastic idea! So how was this one, good, bad, stupid? Please leave me a review because your input is very helpful. Later!
 
T, T, F, N, ta ta for now! ^_~