SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ SHOCK: Continued ❯ We Will Rock You... To Death!!! ( Chapter 22 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sorry about the slow update…Again. Mid terms have really been an uphill struggle. Well, I'm planning on starting a new fic really soon but I have way too many fics to currently keep up with. So I'm sorry to say… But this fic is coming to a close. Sorry Sayla. ;__; So if you guys have any requests I'd suggest sending them to me very, very, very, very, very-
 
Grappler: We get the friggin' idea! Now could get back to the fic and stop mopping around like a loser with no life! >:l
 
Me: *twiddles fingers* Well it's hard to drop a fic and leave it on its own… ;3;
 
Grappler: >< Oh for Pete's sake…
 
Well he's right, I should really get started with this fic. Tomo Neko
 
DISCLAIMER: I don't really own this fic, it is the brain child of Sayla_Gathermoon. I just kinda adopted it. :) Oh, the characters aren't mine either.
 
%%%%
 
Neko jumped on stage with all the enthusiasm of a five year old who just guzzled down a bottle of Mountain Dew. She threw her arms in the air and screamed, “Welcome back gundam fans! Are you ready for another death defying performance?!”
 
The crowd screamed wildly at first, but then suddenly stopped. Tomo walked calmly onto the stage and grinned evilly at his sister. He then suddenly snapped his attention to the crowd, “Yes, ready for another performance… From the Dark Axis?!”
 
Neko threw her hands to her hips, “It's not their turn yet!”
 
Tomo gave her a death glare, “Shut up sis, the good guys have already had their `fun and games'!”
 
Neko, “You giant headed- eep!” She suddenly shut her mouth as Zapper Zaku came out of nowhere and stood next to the red-eyed boy.
 
The red mecha crossed his arms, “As you where saying?” But just as he was going to kick the human girl of the stage, Captain appeared by her side. This caused Zapper to temporarily shut his mouth.
 
Captain pointed to his nemesis, “There's no need to get hostile with some one smaller than you, you criminal!”
 
“What?!” Zapper exploded.
 
Before there could be a show down, one of the audience members called out, “Sing off!!!”
 
The room darkened and the spot lights narrowed in on the two foes as Neko and Tomo took the chance to get their butts off the stage. Captain and Zapper looked around in surprise for a bit, but then nodded it off. This was it; a show down was at hand.
 
Captain started off by pulling out his beamsaber.
 
Buddy youre a boy make a big noise
Playin in the street gonna be a big man some day
You got mud on yo face
You big disgrace
Kickin your can all over the place
!
 
The crowd clapped their hands and took the part of the corus.
 
We will we will rock you!
We will we will rock you
!
 
Zapper pulled out his heat hawk and his mono eye flashed bright red.
 
Buddy youre a young man hard man
Shoutin in the street gonna take on the world some day
You got blood on yo face
You big disgrace
Wavin your banner all over the place
!
 
The crowd became anxouse and screamed their part even louder than they had before.
 
We will we will rock you!
We will we will rock you
!
 
Captain zoomed in behind Zaku and back handed the back of his head with the handel of his beamsaber.
 
Buddy youre an old man poor man
Pleadin with your eyes gonna make you some peace some day
-
 
Zapper suddenly punched him in the chest and cut in.
 
-You got mud on your face
You big disgrace
Somebody better put you back in your place
!
 
We will we will rock you!
We will we will rock you
!
 
The two robots tackled each other and began punching, kicking, what ever they could do to harm the other and the crowd continued the chorus. The electric guitar (beign played by GunEagle) could be heard in the back round as the two enemies continued to beat each other up. But when Captain stood up, Zapper tackled him and they both fell behind the curtain. The electric guitar ceased with a bang and a `ouch!' The crowd fell silent.
 
A guy leaned over to a robot, “Let's hope the next sing off isn't as violent…”
 
%%%%
 
I'm sorry if the song really didn't suit these two guys, I was kind of stuck on a song choice for them. ^^; So how was this? Please leave me a review because they are greatly apprecitated! Oh and one more thing, if you have any requests give them to me A.S.A.P.!!!
 
Rele: Requests?
 
Me: Yeah, if they want a cetrtain character or characters to sing, I'll write it up for them. ^-^
 
Rele: Ooo, ooo, I have a repuest!!! XD
 
Me: *plugs my ears* And I had to open my mouth!!! >:l
 
Well please read and review and I'll talk to y'all later!
 
T, T, F, N, ta ta for now! ^_^