SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ TDAT Request ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Day dimmed into dusk as the Blazing Samurai rode his faithful steed back home. He would not make it by nightfall but could at least get close enough to follow the lights. Low humming engines captured the musha's attention. Adverting his gaze to the sky, Bakunetsumaru gives a huff, “Well look who's back.”
 
The SX-Rage, belonging to one Crystal Dramon, flew over the Arkain landscape landing not to far from Entengo's path, the mechanical horse walking along unfazed.
 
Baku sighed and softly counted, “San…ni…iti.”
 
“Bakunetsumaru!” A blue water titan dragon ran out of her beloved airship running circles and laughing gleefully before charging Bakunetsumaru, “I missed you!”
 
“Hello Crys-” before he could finish, Baku found himself knocked clear off his horse and tumbling down a mountain side, Crystal clinging to him as they fell.
 
First Bakunetsu slammed into the mountain side on his back, then Crystal slammed into the mountain on her back. This pattern continued until Bakunetsumaru manages to dig his elbows and feet into the dirt stopping the tumble and eventually the slide leaving deep ruts in the grass. Crystal had buried her into the samurai's chest tightly clinging to him until they finally stopped.
 
Baku sighed in relief then scolds the dragon, “What was that for Crystal!”
 
Crystal flinched slightly and played innocent, “I just wanted to say hi Baku-kun.”
 
He groaned rolling his eyes, “Dork.”
 
“Yes.” She replied with a smile then snickered, “Banana dork.”
 
The samurai groaned again, gently shoving the water dragon off of him and whistles, “Here Entengo!”
 
Faithfully, his noble steed trots down to the duo greeting them with a whinny. Crystal smiled and petted the mechanical beast, “Hello! Keeping Baku out of trouble Entengo?” A simple whinny was his reply
 
Baku stood up and asked, “Why have you returned Crystal?”
 
She immediately flushed a deep red, “Well um you see… uh….” For reasons unknown, the dragon could not bring herself to say she was in love with the samurai.
 
Going impatience Baku growled, “If you have no reason for being here then you may as well leave.” With that he mounted Entengo and made his way back to the beaten path.
 
Crystal gasped an quickly grabbed the samurai's arm causing Baku to nearly to look at her allowing her to plant a kiss onto his mouth guard. He jumped slightly before returning the kiss then breaking it.
 
“I am sorry Crystal,” he sighed, “But it would never you work. We both know that.” Then musha pulled his arm away from the water titan and continued down the path. Entengo looked back at the teary eyed dragon then back at the road ahead.
 
Crystal hung her head sadly and looked at her feet
 
I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why
Without you it's hard to survive.

She clutched her broken heart and cried, “Oh Bakunetsumaru. Why can't you under stand.”

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
“We can't you understand Baku,” she sniffled.
 
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

Shaking her head, Crystal raced back to her SX-Rage and started it up. She may be a dork but she was not about to lose someone she loved with all her heart. Taking to the skies, she circled Ark looking for the Blazing Samurai. `Man he is fast,' She thought aloud. Bakunetsumaru was no where in sight, he must have raced off. Desperation set in, the blue-eyed dragon pushed her aircraft to maximum thrust.
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.

No sign of him yet. Where could he be!

The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.

Panic replaced desperation; Crystal looked around as the SX-Rage flew faster, mind and heart racing, adrenalin pumping through all her systems.

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so...
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

She gasped upon seeing a rising dust cloud. It was Bakunetsumaru and Entengo galloping towards a still far off village. Night had nearly overtaken day, the twilight slowly beginning to fade. The samurai musha had his eyes clenched tight, “She is a dragon I am a musha it will not work.”
 
Crystal steered the SX-Rage closer to them opening the hatch as she flew closer, “Bakunetsumaru! Wait!”
 
Baku turned around and saw the dragon, “Crystal! What are you- Why are you here! I said to go home!”
 
She shouted back, “I can't. I don't want to.”

'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
 
Baku halted Entengo ad Crystal flew pass and landed again. “What do you mean you don't want to?” He asked dismounting Entengo
 
Crystal looked for an answer. Being the dork she was, she blurted out her reasoning, “IloveyouBakunetsmaru.”
 
Having surprisingly heard it, “Baku tilted his head and blinked, “Crystal…I love you but…I'm a musha and you are a dragon.”
 
“Only proof that love knows no bounds,” the dragoness proclaimed.
 
Bakunetsumaru crossed his arms, uncrossed them, and walk to her cupping her cheek, “Crystal….”
 
“Yes Bakunetsumaru?”
 
Words were not needed, there eyes said it all.