SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Tenmei: Hinomoto Botsu ❯ Chapter 5: The Universal Seal ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tenmei: Hinomoto Botsu
By: May-VeggieGirl1

This was originally just Chapter 5 but then I decided I'd combine it with Chapter 6 partially. The rest of Chapter 6 is merged with the rest of Chapter 7 too, because the setting is all in Ark. So, yeah. Double the chapter dosage for you. That makes up for not updating last week? ^.^;
Yes, this is long. Daja and Raidon are not mine, they're Melady101's. She also has a human form deviation of them if you want to see it. Hikyuu, Chimi, Zyran, and Gala are all mine. Also, sorry ahead of time Hikyuu has the annoying habit of ending sentences with "hmm". She just covered that up when speaking to Kiba in Chapter 3.
SDGF Ownage? Phffft. That's not even funny anymore. I've never owned SD Gundam Force. I never will. Look at my profile, I'm just one girl for gods sake. Do I look like a Bandai or Sunrise?

~*~*~*~*
Somewhere in the depths of a dark chamber, a small yellow flame flickered upon a pedestal, giving some light to the room. It was immensely large, the ceiling and walls not visable to the normal eye, almost endless like space. Standing there and looking around presented a feeling that everything could be swallowed whole here if the space ever managed to find a mind or consciousness. Magic touched this room and made it alive.
It was accurate in Raidon's mind as his eyes moved over the room, stomach a tight knot. The magic imbuned musha gundam didn't understand such nervousness in himself over something that wasn't much of an ordeal at all, and it managed to make him more nervous with himself. He rolled his shoulders back while glancing at his always-present comrade, and sometimes leader, Daja. The once-Lacroan knight now enemy of the royal estate stood calmly by his side, yellow light pooling on his chastic white and purple armor, waiting as well.

"Well?" Finally, they both tensed as a shadow moved, the flame lighting the room flickered. Daja focused his eyes into the darkenss, the long, metal hammer with a crimson gem on the backside clutched tight in his hand for an amush that never came. Instead, the soft but still clanky footsteps suddenly approached them ahead. Gundam footsteps, though respectively light.
The musha gundam approaching came out into sight and bowed to them, yellow shone off of the darker colored armor that curved tight against the mecha's body.

"Kunoichi," Raidon murmured with a frown from observation. He spoke carefully but with distaste towards the female. "We're here to speak with Chimimouryu." She straighted herself, eyes narrowed but mocking.

"Chimi-sama is here, hmmm," The ninja replied cool and teasingly. Raidon tensed further and stared wide eyed into the pitch darkness of space behind her. Slowly, eyes opened hidden in that void of where light touched nothing and still nothing could be seen except the white, slit puipils staring back. Daja, somewhat concerned with how uptight his comrade had been this entire time, grew agitated with not seeing this supposed ally.

"It would be much appriciated if we could even see your face," He hissed bitterly. The ninja turned her head slightly back to the slit eyes, in silent debate before turning back to the two visitors.

"This will be enough, hmmm," She said with finality.

"If you insist," He growled, looking over the ninja. "But first, you introduce yourself."

"Watashi Hikyuu. My name is Hikyuu, hmm." Her eyes flickered over both of them.

"As you seem to be aware of already from your message to me," Daja rotated his wrists, twirling the hammer on it's side. "I am Daja of Lacroa, and the future ruler of the state."

"And the musha gundam?" Before either of the two could speak, she chuckled. "Raidon?" He flinched visably and gripped his enchanted tub, floating back slightly to glare.

"Yes, I am, how do you know?" She ignored his question completely and continued.

"What is your business here?"

"He is my close advisor and comrade," Daja replied with a frown. The message sent had only addressed him, which was strange enough because their cause and supporting army was secret ungerground Lacroa- if even a breath came out about it there would be executions that very hour. He had been restructuring it since the Dark Axis' fall, and if the royal estate found out too early, they would loose their edge of surprise. So the fact that these two musha gundams not only knew of Daja and Raidon but also suggested to help as an ally seemed... perturbing.

"Mmm," She nodded. "Well then, I'm sure you're most anxious to see what our plans with you are now, hmm?" The two waited in tense silence, still waiting for shadows to move in and swallow them or attack. "As you two have probably realized, there's a strong magical presence in this building. That is mostly because there is the all-binding Universal Seal by the front gates, hmm."

"Universal Seal," Daja murmured in repetition. He had heard of this before, where the almighty full powers of the Mana of Darkness and the Mana of Light were both used and merged into a collossal seal that is said to even control dimensions. But it was a myth merely because everyone would know and feel it's affects in the entire dimension if it ever had been. "How are we here then?"

"The upper part of this building was not sealed with everything else." Raidon glanced at Daja, having never heard of it, glanced at him warily. Daja looked frusterated.

"Don't tell me you're expecting us to break the Universal Seal because we couldn't if we wanted to."

"That's where our alliance comes in, hmm." The puiples in the darkness continued to stare at them silently. "If we gave you the permanent extra power you would need in addition to the power you already have, you would break this seal for us." Although the idea was pleasing, Daja shook his head.

"Impossible, the extra power needed is that of Light Magic. Mana of Darkness and Light is needed to overcome-"

"How about a spiritul beast, hmmm," She interrupted and Daja froze to stare. A spiritual beast? A REAL spiritual beast? The thought was exhilirating but he swallowed his inner glee, looking away to the yellow flame.

"Which?"

"The feathered dragon." Both Daja and Raidon found themselves completely floored and speechless now. They were offering the feathered dragon permanently for just breaking this Universal Seal, which would only take maybe a day's worth of mana if they did have the spiritual beast? After a few moments to compose himself, Daja glanced at Raidon, orange eyes sharp with glee.

"Yes... that would do. If you gave us the feathered dragon for our permanent use, we would break your Universal Seal. But how did you get it away from the royal family?" He frowned, thinking of something. "And how do you propose I have control over the already-claimed and loyal beast?"

"We have arranged everything already, hmm." Hikyuu folded her arms and leaned back a little to stand on her heels idlely. "I am a ninja, you know. And as for the dragon's control, there is the gem of power for that, hmm."

"And you'll give us the gem of power too," Raidon pressed. He wouldn't allow them any loop holes. Hikyuu fished around in a pouch, pulling out a ruby red shard, carefully handing it over.

"The full gem is in the spirit dragon to make it submissive. It will only choose you as long as you keep the shard with you, hmm." Daja took it with his free hand, eyeing it carefully and nodding. "So it is an agreement, gentlemen? Hmm?" Raidon glanced at Daja and sighed, knowing it was for the best and the cause. Everything still unsettled him and he really wanted nothing to do with this annoying shadowed figure.

"Yes, it is." Hikyuu smiled and bowed to them.

"Chimi-sama is most pleased to hear that."

"Why cannot Chimi speak for himself," Raidon finally snapped at her. She looked up with one eye open, coyly. The eyes staring did not waver.

"Chimi-sama has little use for words when others such as myself can speak for him." She paused to stand up straight again. "So when he does speak, you would be wise to listen closely, hmm." Raidon shifted and floated closer to Daja, the presence making his circuits run cold. Daja noticed with concern but made nothing of it as Hikyuu continued. "So the feathered dragon, and Lacroa, is yours for the taking; my master has no more desire for either more than what we have already discussed, hmm." Her eyes narrowed as she bit back the words 'for now' wishing so much for forewarn them as a smack in the face. They thought themselves so high, she laughed in her head, but Chimi did not wish it to be known yet, so she forced herself to reserve. "Since there is no more need for patience, if you will sirs, come with to retrieve the feathered dragon-"

Raidon cut her off angrily, his tongue sharp and angry. "You said you had gotten it already!" Hikyuu laughed openly this time, provoking Raidon even more. Daja stared expectantly, still waiting for an answer.

"Ridiculous, of course we have it, hmm! It's just not right here in this building."

"And why is that," Daja asked coldly before Raidon's face could go red with fury.

"Well, you wouldn't want to pick up the rampaging dragon here now, hmm? It's finishing the preparation of absorbing the gem of power back in Ark. So shall we make haste?" Raidon didn't need to be told twice, he turned and began to fly off the way they came. Daja nodded.

"Aah."





“Put down your weapons,” Zero barked at them. Their attention turned to the knight, still tense in position but unsure to listen to the esteemed figure. He moved forward, mind raving, but was pulled away from the obvious scene of his comrade being attacked suddenly with a gentle, gloved touch. He looked over his shoulder armor back at Rele. “Princess Rele-“ She shook her head disapprovingly of his outburst and nodded, a cue for Zyran to squeeze his body through the great ivory doors and pass Zero.

"Let us be sure."

"I am sure," Zero growled back but caught himself, realizing how disrepectful he was being to her majesty. He sighed, shoulders sagging and head bowed. "Please, Princess, you know him better."

Shute, frusterated as much as the knight, chimed, in, peeking around the guards keeping him from Baku, "He was with us since Zero left Lacroa! Bakunetsumaru couldn't have been Fenn's captor!"

"He's right," Zyran agreed, raising his head from sniffing the musha's foot. "It's not him." Rele glanced at the guards and they responded at once, putting their weapons to rest and backing off from the group completely. Gala remained, knealing to the princess.

"My deepest apologies for the confusion, Princess." Baku stared down at him bitterly, more comfortable with them away. He should be apologizing to me...

"It was an easy mistake," Zyran hobbled over, a limp in his lagging back foot, next to the door, stretching. "He looks exactly like the intruder."

"Exactly?" Captain inquired.

"Every piece of gundanium and armor in place without flaw; a most certain duplicate." Baku took a deep breath, seething in anger, and balled his hands into fists.

"Someone is out there running around doing such unhonorable, evil things as this all while pretending to be me?!" He grimaced and threw an arm out to the side, eyes fiery. "I'll make them pay for using my face!" Zero frowned at his friend, also seething, body tense and eyes aflame.

"And by Mana I will punish such kniving thieves and shall not rest until Fenn is safe with me again!" For a moment, both of the gundam's anger solely focused on the other, a spark of dangerous energy crackling between them before parting and turning aside to vent elsewhere and brood. Shute looked between them worriedly.

"Oh boy, they're both fired up now."

"And rightly so," Princess Rele frowned while taking a few steps forward, looking at the great door. Gala rose and positioned himself by his guards again, waving off their questions. Captain frowned, ignoring his friend's irate swears.

"It does seem to be a problem. The only person we have ever encountered who could near-perfectly mimic us was Cobramaru with his black armor." Baku's head snapped up at Captain.

"Then we'll go speak with Cobramaru!" Captain shook his head.

"...But I destroyed the black armor. Don't you remember?"

"The tail was preserved though, wasn't it," Shute pondered.

"Yes, the tail was preserved," Captain reasoned. "But Cobramaru still doesn't have the full powers of the entire black armor in general with it. Besides, there is no motive for Cobramaru to do this; Genkimaru could have easily spoke to us if he needed Fenn for anything."

"That is strange," Zero murmured. "But Cobramaru is the only one who knows us well enough to navigate to where Fenn is much less know how to act and hold himself as Bakunetsumaru." He paused. "To even confuse Fenn though... I just don't understand."

"Poor Fenn," Rele murmured and sighed.

"Well," Captain cleared his throat a little. "Although it seems unlikely, the only lead we have is Cobramaru."

"While you're away, I search Lacroa from the original scent of the intruder or of Fenn," Zyran growled, voice old and tired already. Shute stared at the ground for a moment before looking up smiling, realizing this meant another round of adventure with his friends. And most importantly- away from school.

"Hey, the world's not coming to an end now," He said, trying to cheer them up from the gloomy mood. "It's just a little mystery, and we'll definitely solve it." Captain nodded to him as Baku and Zero still kept their eyes away, unsure. "Are you coming too, Princess Rele?" He extended a hand to her. She smiled gently and took his hand but Gala's voice rang over the room.

"Princess Rele, the King has already addressed his concern with you leaving Lacroa at this time, has he not?" Rele visably flinched with disappointment and retreated from Shute, folding her hands over her dress neatly.

"Yes, this is true." Zero shook his head, hiding his smile.

"Princess, there will be time for excitement another day, Lacroa needs you here. This may not be resolved safely or easily and the King is right; your protection is most crucial."

"I can handle myself," She replied, slightly bitter.

"Not enough," Zyran interrupted. "But I could use your assistance in searching Lacroa. I am not the young wolf I used to be, and when the intruder had broken the seal, they came through and injured my leg with clawed hands... As you know."

"Cobramaru has clawed hands," Baku hissed angrily.

"And it would not be particularly easy for me to make this journey on my own," Zyran finished. Rele sighed.

"Very well. Gundam Force, I wish you the best of luck in retrieving Fenn from this capture and returning him here safely." Zero knealed.

"We will do all that is in our power, your highness." Shute nodded, holding up a fist.

"And best of luck to you too, Rele!"
~*~*~*~*
Review.