SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Welcome Golden Knight ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 1 - Welcome Golden Knight
 
In the vortex of time and space, a sphere shaped ship was flying through it. Inside this ship, a great power had escaped the dangers of its homeland, Armonia. It used to be a peaceful planet, until dark forces of an unknown dimension invaded. The once glorious organic planet was now cold and everything turned to stone; including the King himself. There are only two Armonians left, the infant prince of the planet and a great warrior known as the Golden Knight of Hope.
 
The identity of the Knight had always been a secret; no one even knew if the Knight was male or female. The voice of the Knight was that of a man along with the power and strength. The grace and precision however, was that of a woman. The only part of the body that could be seen was the eyes and they were the colour brown. Brown signaled that the Knight was likely male because blue were the eyes of a female.
 
The ship of the prince had disappeared outside of the vortex about 10 years ago while the ship of the Golden Knight remained inside. The Knight in question had fought the Dark dimension and was injured badly. In the 10 years the Knight had been in that ship, the wounds have been healing, but the Knight's left arm wasn't able to heal and by the look of it, it wasn't going to either.
 
At this moment, the Knight's armour had been temporarily removed and the Armonian within was re-bandaging the injured left arm. The Knight gave a large sigh and spoke in a more feminine sounding voice, “I fear that my arm will never be the same again. I have never been in pain before the entire time I have been the Treasure Bearer. But, I swore that I would protect the Prince of Armonia and together, we will both stop the Dark Dimension and free Armonia from their hold.”
 
The Knight raised a right hand and placed it over a Golden manacle over the Knight's heart and pressed it. A bright light came and surrounded the Knight, “Goddess of Armonia, hear my cry! I am your Treasure Bearer and The Golden Knight of Hope! Armour up!”
 
Golden pieces of armour appeared around the Knight and placed themselves on the Knight's body. Golden plates on the arms and legs, a diamond shaped chest area and a golden V fin on the forehead and it completely covered the Knight's body except for the eyes. A sword appeared at the Knight's side, it was incrested in blue and clear jewels. The blade itself was large; it had a golden streak up the middle and the rest was pure diamond.
 
As the Knight headed for the controls of the ship to get out of the vortex; something hit the ship instead. The Knight was thrown forward and banged its head against the control panel. That contact destroyed the symbol of Armonia that was on the Knight's V fin; also it knocked the Knight unconscious and knocked out the Knight's memories as well.
 
The ship exited the vortex and was hurtling at a rapid speed toward a new planet. It broke threw the atmosphere and crashed landed; the ship was destroyed and the well-being of the Knight was unknown at this point.
 
<hr>
 
“Whoa, did you guys see that? No way that was a shooting star!” said the spirited boy, Shute. He had been out star gazing when he saw the ship of the Golden Knight crash on Neotopia. The strange thing was, that Shute had a feeling he knew the ship would come.
 
“It looks like a ship of some sort. I hope that whoever is inside is alright and that they are on our side,” said a gundam of white and blue armour that was floating above the ground to take a good look at what had fallen from the sky.
 
“I think we should investigate this ship and find out its place of origins. My sensors indicate that the ship fell from an inter-dimensional vortex. It's the same as a ship that fell on Neotopia over 10 years ago,” said Captain.
 
“I think we should stop wasting time and get going! This ship could hold the key to getting us back home and if there is someone inside it, if the Dark Axis finds them we could lose a valuable ally,” said Bakunetsumaru, the samurai gundam from the planet Ark, which was only one dimension away from Armonia.
 
“I agree with Baku. I really think we should get to that ship, I don't know why, but I think that something very important is inside that ship that will help us in the future,” said Shute as he strapped on his skates and signaled to the others that they should go.
 
They all nodded and followed Shute, who saw where the ship landed and was going in the right direction.
 
<hr>
 
The hatch of the ship opened up and the Knight stood up and fell out of it. The Knight didn't know where they were or even worse what their name was. The Knight scanned the surrounding area for anything that might trigger a memory or something. The vision of the Knight was poor and it didn't help that it was pitch black night out. The Knight put a hand to rest on a tree just to keep balance and said, “Where am I? Better yet, who am I?”
 
The Knight continued to stumble as the walk became even more and more of a struggle for the poor Knight. The mind of the Knight was an absolute blank, the only thing the Knight knew was the feeling that there was something important that had to be done and that the Knight was the only one able to. The Knight put a hand over the heart and whispered, “What is this feeling? Is there something I must do? Why do I feel so helpless? Ow, my head.”
 
Suddenly the Knight heard rustling sounds that were close by to the ship where the Knight came out of. The Knight found the way back and saw three figures searching through the ship as if looking for something. They obviously didn't care for the fragile condition the ship was in, they were swiping and blasting away everything in the ship, but in the end, it looked like they couldn't find what they were looking for.
 
The Knight heard frustration in one of the creature's voices, it didn't sound too pleased with how things turned out. The red creature threw a golden box to the ground and when it opened there was nothing inside it, but shards of the Knight's Armonian symbol that was destroyed. Apparently there were looking for whatever was inside the box, the Knight didn't know what was inside it, but the Knight felt like chucking that they couldn't find whatever they were looking for.
 
It was then four others appeared at the scene, only one was organic while the others were mechanic like the other three that arrived before them. After a few exchange of words, the Knight figured that they were enemies. The Knight felt the need to help, but didn't know which side to help. The Knight knew that they were good, but wasn't sure about it. The Knight may have felt that the person they were was good, but the Knight had forgotten everything, the Knight could be evil and not know it.
 
It was a real conflict of what to do in this situation, but there wasn't much time to think it over because the fight was about to begin. The Knight drew the sword that rested at the waist and waited for a chance to help, but the Knight was a little nervous about it, not sure what to do. So far, the battle seemed one sided, the team of four had the upper hand in the battle, it didn't seem fair to the other three. Then the Knight had made a choice and as one of the group of four approached the red mecha with a glowing punch, the Knight was in front and blocked the hit with the blade of the sword.
 
Captain jumped back when a Knight of golden armour protected Zapper Zaku of the Dark Axis and completely stopped his attack. The attack didn't even faze this Knight like it would have done others. The Dark Axis trio took that chance to escape while they could. The Knight then sheathed the sword and started to walk away.
 
But, was stopped by Bakunetsumaru yelling, “You're just going to walk away after helping those scoundrels! Just who do you think you are?!”
 
The Knight turned and looked at the distressed samurai, “They needed help and I gave it, it was an unfair fight from my point of view.”
 
“Unfair?! That was the Dark Axis! They don't know the meaning of fair!” continued to argue Bakunetsumaru.
 
“It doesn't matter. It was four on three, an unfair fight. I thought I should even the odds,” said the Knight who's voice was calm and collected.
 
This time Zero stepped forward, “By Mana, who are you?!”
 
The Knight looked off into the distance and said, “For now, my name will be unknown to you, but I will allow you to call me…” the Knight looked at the armour on a hand and continued, “Golden Knight.”
 
Zero then was mad, “You dare call yourself a Knight?! You helped the enemy!”
 
“Enemy or friend, good or evil, it doesn't matter to me. I am neutral and I will only help those who need it. I am on no ones side, remember that for future battles,” said the Knight walking into the forest.
 
But, not before Shute said something, “You mean, we'll see you again?”
 
The Knight said nothing, but tossed a bright sapphire into Shute's hands, `You will see me again. I think you, young man, are very interesting to me. I'll shall watch over you and protect you even though I know not my purpose for doing so.'
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
There you go; I based the Golden Knight on a friend of mine. But, the name I will not say so not to give away who and what the Golden Knight is. You know it is very hard to keep the sex of the Knight hidden from you people…hopefully I don't have to keep hiding it forever. You will know in the future. So, R&R!!!!!
 
Ja Ne.
 
Shiva ^_^