SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Who is the Golden Knight? ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2 - Who is the Golden Knight?
 
As the Knight walked away from the Gundam Force, the Knight was lost in its own thoughts, `How did I do that? I was so fast…and I knew how to use that sword. All I knew was that I had to help, but I didn't know how, or did I? It felt like instinct to me. Either way, I have to be ready just incase that happens again. Now…' the Knight looked at its hands, `what do I look like?”
 
The Knight used its hands to try and remove the armour thinking that it just came off, but apparently it seemed harder then it looked. The armour was stuck and no matter how hard the Knight tried the armour wouldn't come off, not even the helmet! The Knight was pulling, bashing and doing anything that could be done to get the damn armour off.
 
“What is with this armour?! It won't come off no matter how hard I try! Why won't it come off?!” exclaimed the Knight who was pulling on every piece of armour that lay on its body.
 
The Knight finally gave up and sat on a rock that was in the forest. The Knight sighed and looked off into the distance, “Who am I? I feel so strange, there is something inside of me saying that there is something I have to do, but what is it?”
 
The Knight closed its eyes and focused on trying to remember the reason the Knight was there in the first place. The Knight was starting to get frustrated and in an unconscious action a hand rose up and hit the golden manacle as the Knight had done before, the armour was lifting itself from the Knight's body and put themselves back inside the manacle.
 
The Knight couldn't believe what had happened; all that had to be done was to push a simple thing. The Knight blushed at that, that was something that truly embarrassing especially for a Knight. It was then that the Knight got a good look at the body that was inside the armour. The Knight gasped, “I have that much strength and I'm a…”
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
“Man! Who was that guy?!” yelled a very pissed off Bakunetsumaru.
 
“I don't know, but even though I do not agree with the Knight's tactics, he was a very skilled swordsman for a gundam,” said Zero who was pondering about the Knight and thinking of reasons why the Knight would act like that. Most Knights knew what their purpose was and their place in the world, but this Knight was different.
 
“Your information is false Zero. The Golden Knight is no gundam,” said the very accurate Captain who got shocked faces from his comrades.
 
“WHAT?!!! If the Knight isn't a gundam, what the hell is he?!” exclaimed Bakunetsumaru who couldn't understand how someone that fast couldn't be anything else, but a gundam.
 
“The Golden Knight is a human inside a suit of armour, this Knight is too tall to be a gundam and if you watched the Knight's eyes, you would have seen that he blinked without changing an emotion screen,” replied Captain as he informed his friends.
 
“If the Knight is indeed human, where did he come from and why save the Dark Axis?” asked Bakunetsumaru looking to Captain because he seemed to be the only one who could supply some information.
 
“He already told us that he was on no ones side and the reason he saved the Dark Axis was because we outnumbered them 3 to 4. In that case, the Knight saw that we were the wrong doers in this. But, what I haven't figured out is where this Knight came from?” Captain asked himself using any kind of technical way to figure out this question that he had.
 
Shute, who had been quiet through the whole thing, was looking at the Jewel that the Knight gave him. Shute had been paying attention to what everyone was saying, but was waiting for his chance to speak, when he saw his chance he took it, “You know, by the way you guys talk, you make it sound like the Knight is a guy, he could be a girl for all we know.”
 
Everyone looked at Shute like he had grown an extra head or something, “What? I'm just saying that it could be possible; we haven't seen what the Knight looks like. And in my opinion it would be kinda cool to see a girl being able to deflect any attack that came,” Shute couldn't believe what he was saying; it was like he knew the Knight personally.
 
That same thought went through everyone's head when Shute had said all of that. They thought that maybe they should start to reevaluate what they thought they knew about Shute because something was up and they were determined to find out.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
While the Gundam Force was doing some questioning on who and what the Knight was, the Knight in question was looking over its body, “Wow, I was able to fight off that attack and there isn't a scratch on me. Though my arm hurts a little, but it couldn't have been from that battle today. I used my right arm, not my left.”
 
The Knight had long brown hair that extended to the elbows and, of course, the brown eyes. The Knight had a blue tank top on and long brown pants and of course the manacle was still resting above the heart. The clothes were ripped and torn and the Knight was wearing no shoes.
 
The Knight went over to a nearby pond and looked at the reflection in the water. There staring back at the Knight was the face of a woman in her teens like around 17 or 18. Her skin was a tan brown from the endless sunlight of her home planet. There was a time of darkness, but it only lasted an hour because the planet had two suns. The only thing that she didn't like was the bruises on her face, arms and legs. What had happened to her before she lost her memory?
 
Then she saw it, she lifted her bangs and saw a cut on her forehead, but there was no blood coming from it. She figured it was her armour that had the blood stain on it; at least she knew how her armour worked now. “Well, one of my questions is answered now. I know what I look like and how to activate my armour, but what is my name? Where do I come from?”
 
The Knight pondered on it and then something came to mind, “That ship…maybe there is something there that can help me. There must have been something important in there if those…what were their names? Oh the Dark Axis…it must have been important if there were willing to tear the ship to pieces. If I even to go home, I wouldn't be able to now, that ship was destroyed.”
 
The Knight stood up and headed back to where the ship was still barely standing. She went over and picked up the golden box that was found empty. The design of it was beautiful; whoever made it was very talented and patient to make such a complex design. In reality, those designs were actually the symbols of Armonia and what made it worse was that the name of the Knight was engraved on it as well.
 
If the Knight had remembered, she would have known that those symbols were the names of Golden Knights before her and that she was the only female ever to become one. The actual Goddess of Armonia had given it to her when she was born with the mark of Armonia in the centre of her back. Also, what was in the golden treasure chest was the manacle of the Golden Knight of Hope. She was the great treasure that the Dark Axis wanted, but they didn't know that it was her.
 
After fully scanning the ship, the Knight still found nothing, only the golden chest and some old bandages were left and there was nothing in the box and the bandages were already used.
 
She looked on the ground and found her broken symbol just laying there. She picked it up and put it in her little pouch that was at her side. She merely just carried the box in her hands to keep it safe even though there was nothing inside of the treasure chest.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
It was then Shute's Mother had stumbled upon the ship and where the Knight was currently at. Keiko walked forward and decided to make herself known, “Excuse me? What are you looking for miss?”
 
The Knight jumped slightly and looked over to the woman standing before her, the woman seemed good, but she had to be sure, “Who are you?”
 
“My name is Keiko. Why would you be out here at this time of night? You probably have School in the morning, where are your parents?” asked Keiko as she approached the woman.
 
The Knight was confused at what Keiko was talking about, “School? Parents? I don't know what you are talking about.”
 
“School is a place where people get an education and you surely must have parents,” Keiko pressed.
 
“I might. I dunno, I don't remember. I don't even know who I am,” said the Knight with sadness in her voice.
 
“Well, that explains everything. How about you come stay with me, my son and his friends?” asked Keiko taking the Knight's hand.
 
The Knight took back her hand and bowed slightly, “I am sorry, but I cannot take you up on your offer. But, I thank you for your concern. I would appreciate if you not tell anyone of me, but you can visit me here in this forest and if I have questions that I think you may know, I'll come find you. Is that okay with you?”
 
Keiko nodded, “Of course it's okay. But, I would like to call you by a name of some kind, is there something I can call you?”
 
“Um…I don't know,” said the Knight as something came to mind, she may not be able to show that she was a Knight, but maybe, “You can call me…Gold if you want.”
 
“Gold it is then. I will see you soon then, goodnight Gold,” said Keiko as she walked away and the Knight disappeared into the forest and retired for the night.
 
***************************************************************** *******
Well that is it for now. I would like to thank the people that have reviewed me so far and thank you for some of your advice. Like Cybertoy00, thank you very much, I didn't even know that. I may come to you for advice in the future. Anyway, I like criticism so feel free to give it. I like to write and anything you think can help me feel free to tell me. Thanks again and R&R
 
Ja ne.
 
Shiva ^_^