SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Golden Knight ❯ Trust in the Knight ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 3 - Trust in the Knight
 
“I don't understand it! We were told that the Ultimate Treasure was inside that damn chest! So, where the hell was it?!” yelled Zapper Zaku throwing a majour tantrum over their setback.
 
“Right now, that Golden Knight is what I'm thinking about. I mean, is he on our side or what?” Grappler asked himself figuring out the motive for the Knight's actions.
 
“Yeah! The boss never told us about any Golden Knight coming to help us. I say we go back and get that armoured freak and bring him in!” exclaimed Zapper Zaku.
 
“Yes, Knight go boom!” said Destroyer Doom as the trio went to the Zakurella Gate and passed through to Neotopia.
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
Gold sighed as she finally woke up, she couldn't remember the last time she had slept so well, in fact, she still didn't remember. She looked down from the tree she had slept in and jumped down and landed on her feet. She looked around, “Still nothing. I don't remember anything. Hmm…maybe I should find that boy and watch him to make sure he is doing alright.”
 
With that the Knight bound off into the forest in search of the boy named Shute. But, the Knight suddenly stopped short and looked at her manacle, “Maybe I should be in my armour when I see the boy. It was the form he and his friends saw me in last time.”
 
She then put her hand over her manacle and activated its power, “Golden Knight! Armour up!” exclaimed the Knight as her golden armour surrounded her body and then completely covered her.
 
Now in her armour, her voice sounded like a man's voice, “I wonder why that boy makes me feel that I am close to achieving something important. Who is this boy?”
 
Gold finally approached the house of Shute and listened in as the Dark Axis appeared in front of the Gundam Force. `Those three again. Wait; there are more of them hiding in the shadows. Are they counting on me to think that this is another unfair battle and help them? They are sadly mistaken on this one,' as the Knight was about to help, she saw something that the Zaku's were holding.
 
It was a type of weapon that the Knight didn't recognize. It was a form of gun, but the bullets weren't there, but something different altogether. It looked like a type of rubbery glue (So sue me, when I watched that episode I thought of that idea, except this time all of them except Shute gets caught, so bare with me.) The Knight watched as an exchange of few words happened and then the ambush of Zaku's happened.
 
She watched as it all happened, she wanted to help, but couldn't. Something was wrong, she couldn't move her feet, it was like…she was glued to the branch! `This does not bode well. They need my help!'
 
The Knight saw as the rubbery substance was shot from the guns and caught the three Gundams in a ball. She then saw them then going for the boy, `Not if I can help it,' thought the Knight as she unsheathed her sword and threw it in the path that the Zaku's were taking, “I think you should leave him alone.”
 
Everyone looked up in the tree where the Golden Knight stood, “The next time I throw my sword, I guarantee that I won't miss,” once she said that her sword came back into her hands, `Interesting.'
 
“I thought you were on our side!” yelled Zapper Zaku pointing a finger at the Golden Knight.
 
“You mean that to tell us he was telling the truth, he really is neutral?!” yelled Bakunetsumaru struggling inside the rubber ball.
 
Captain and Zero knew otherwise, once stuck in a rubber ball, you stay stuck in a rubber ball. The Knight looked over to the distressed Samurai and said, “Of course I am. I came to save the boy didn't I? I saw the hidden warriors in the bushes and knew what was going on. Do not worry I will set you free and I'm a…”
 
The Knight was cut off by Grappler, “Well, since you're not on our side. We'll get you too. Get him Zaku's!”
 
The Knight gasped as the Zaku's came toward her, she knew she was defenseless while still stuck to a tree branch. So, she did the only thing she could do, she cut the branch and when she landed the branch broke setting her feet free. She raised her sword and it came down at mid length in front of a Zaku's face plate. The Zaku's looked directly into the Knight's eyes and saw the seriousness that meant that the Knight wasn't one to be messed with. It sent shivers down the Zaku's spines and they stopped advancing, while the trio were getting away with the Gundam Force, “Cowards,” muttered the Knight as she dropped her sword to her side and said to the Zaku's, “If you value your lives at all, I suggest you leave...NOW!”
 
The Zaku's didn't have to be told twice. They were sent running and disappeared into the vortex of the Dark Axis. The Knight sheathed her sword and walked over to the boy, “Are you alright?”
 
Shute snapped, “No I'm not alright! They took my best friends away and you didn't bother to stop them!”
 
“I am sorry. I was more concerned about you,” said the Knight whose eyes had softened.
 
“You should have saved them too!” yelled Shute right in the Knight's face.
 
“I couldn't. That rubbery substance that captured your friends had me stuck to that branch I was on so I couldn't move and when I could it was too late,” said the Knight in a calm and collected voice.
 
“Oh…” said Shute as he looked away from the Knight.
 
The look on the boy's face reminded the Knight of something, “Are you going to save your friends or not?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I can send you to the other dimension to get your friends back. Also, I will accompany you in saving them since you have no weapon and can't defend yourself that well,” said the Knight drawing her sword and a blue light glowed around it, “You have the gem I gave you?”
 
Shute nodded and took out the blue gem to see it was glowing too, “What is it for?”
 
The Knight looked at her sword and said, “I think it will allow you to come with me through the vortex. Don't ask me how because I am trying to figure it out myself. Come on, we might not have much time.”
 
Shute nodded and got behind the Knight as her sword sliced through the air creating a vortex to go through, “Be quick for I do not know how long I can hold off such an army of an enormous size.”
 
“Right,” said Shute as he and the Knight both went through the vortex.
 
When they got there, the same evil aura surrounded the dimension and it was felt by both of the humans that entered. “Go find your friends. I'll stand watch,” said the Knight as Shute ran to find the Gundam Force.
 
Shute went over and he felt a sudden case of déjà vu, there they were hanging and no one was guarding them. Shute went over and surprised the Gundams by showing that he was there and advancing their gaze they saw the Knight on guard back facing them. Captain was the first to speak, “Shute, how did you get here?”
 
“The Golden Knight brought me here. Right now he's keeping watch until we can get out of here,” said Shute trying to get the others free.
 
“I'm afraid it is like the last time, my friend. There is a solvent that can get rid of this contraption, but you have to get it directly from the fiends themselves,” said Zero with the disgust in his voice.
 
The Knight overheard their predicament and decided that she owed them for not helping them when she should have, so she took off in search of this solvent that the Lacroa Knight spoke of. Bakunetsumaru looked over and saw the Knight leave, but misunderstood why, “Look at the coward; he left you Shute, some protector!”
 
Shute turned around and saw that the Knight was gone, did the Knight abandon him?
 
***************************************************************** *******
 
The Knight snuck around the fortress looking for that solvent until she finally found it in the hands of Grappler Gouf. She knew that this wouldn't be easy, so she decided to go with the direct approach. She took her sword and charged at Grappler , freeing one hand form her sword she grabbed the solvent from him and ran back to Shute and the others with the sound of, “GET HIM!” coming from behind the Knight.
 
The whole Gundam Force turned to see the Knight running their direction and she tossed the solvent into Shute's hand and sliced another rip in dimensions, “Go now! I'm right behind you! Get in the vortex! GO!” yelled the Knight as she pushed the ball of Gundams and Shute into the vortex as it closed behind the Knight as the Zaku's advanced on her.
 
When the Force exited the vortex, Shute applied the solvent getting the other Gundam's free, but a few questions remained…where was the Knight? Did the Knight get away? Why did the Knight help?
 
***************************************************************** *******
Sorry to leave it like this, but that is all I can think of for the night. Review folks, I love it when I get them and if you see anything wrong just tell me and I'll fix it.
 
Ja ne.
 
Shiva ^_^