SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Result of a Quiz ❯ Everything turns Green :p ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" Well, why won't you tell us your real name?" Shute asked from the hall as `Yami' changed out of her girly outfit. " Because that's confidential! Not even my e-mail has my real name!!"

" Talk about having privacy issues…"

" What was that?"

" Er…nothing!" Shute quickly said. The Gundams were outside taking care of Nana, though that might not have been the brightest idea.

`

But in another part of Neotopia, another girl with olive (well, it's green!) eyes seemed to have suddenly appeared. She scratched her brown hair in confusion while looking around. She yawned. " Damn, where am I?" she asked. The wind started to pick up and tugged on her long, black trench coat. " Heh…must be dreaming again," she shrugged. " Now uh….where to find some candy…I'm hungry!"

***

Shute banged on his door for the last three minutes while yelling, " C'mon, Yami!! Open up in there!!"

Captain walked up the stairs, and saw Shute huffing in frustration. " What seems to be the problem, Shute?"

" That girl isn't coming out of my room!" Captain looked at the door.

" Maybe she is sleeping," he suggested. " She must be a pretty heavy sleeper then!!"

" For the LAST time Shute, I'm TRYING to check my MAIL!" she bellowed from inside. " Then why won't you let me in?!"

" Ever heard of privacy?"

" Ever heard of NOT INADING SOMONE ELSE'S ROOM!?"

" …Baku and Zero `invade' your workshop all the time…"

" Don't remind me!"

The little yellow horns on Captain's head suddenly lit up. " There's a call from the base. There's something going on in the city."

The door then slammed open. " Right on! Let's go ya'll!!" She then looked around. " Hey, where's Shute?" Captain pointed to the door. She quickly pulled it back to see Shute smashed against the wall. " Oppsie. Me badz." She sweatdroped as Shute peeled off the wall like wallpaper.

**

" So, is the Dark Axis doing anything?" Zero asked as he flew above Gunbike.

" Negative," Captain responded. " The Chief said it was something new."

" Well, what could be so destructive and not be our enemy?"

" Zero!" Yami called. " Yes, M'lady?"

" That last question is the stupidest I've ever heard before." Zero raised an invisible eyebrow. " How so?"

" …You've never been with my kochinkos before, have ya?" (Kochinko is like a possy in Japanese…I think. Saw it in 3x3 Eyes. Good anime. ^^)

They soon arrived at the scene of the crime. A building was on fire, and people ran screaming in all different directions.

" BWAHAHAHAHA! Run little people, RUN!!" Screamed the girl in the trench coat while running around with a chainsaw. O.o

" WTF?" Yami sweatdroped as did the others. " …This is….uh…quite strange…" Baku remarked.

" Hey, I think I know her," Yami murmured.

" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEEEE!!!"

" Dude?" The girl turned to look at Yami. " Dude!"

" Duuude?"

" Dude!"

" Dude!!"

" Duuuuude!"

" Sweet!"

" Totally!" Everyone except them sweatdroped.

" What in the world did you two just say?" Zero asked.

" Oh, she just had too much sugar, and is wearing it off!" Yami explained.

" And HOW did you decipher that?"

" Teen talk!" the girl said. Everyone except the girls facefaulted. Yami hopped out of Gunbike. " So, what's your name?"

" Samantha!" she said. " But I'm also known as Green Devil."

" DUDE! I'm Neo Yami!!"

" No way!"

" Way!"

" Dude!"

" Totally!"

" Will you two speak in ENGLISH?!" Baku exclaimed while waving his swords around.

" This is English, Baku!" Sam said. " Yeah, it's slang!"

" Well, whatever." Shute ducked behind Captain after they got out of Gunbike as well. " Could you just…get rid of that thing?" He pointed to the chainsaw.

" Awwww, you're no fun!!" She then tossed it behind her, which it was still running, and chopped at a rope that was holding a support beam that was just-so-happened-to be hanging above Samantha.

" Look out!!" Before Sam had a chance to think, Baku grabbed her and ran out of the way of the beam.

" Phew…" she huffed out a mushroom cloud. She blinked; then realized she was in Baku's arms. She grinned broadly for a moment. " Thanks, Bakunetsumaru!"

Baku smiled. " Anytime, fleshy!" Sam hit him over the head. " Don't call me that!" She hopped down as the samurai's eyes started to swirl. She smiled.

" So," Yami started. " How'd you get here?" Sam shrugged. " No idea!"

" Well, what was the last thing you were doing?"

" Well…" Sam put a finger under her chin in thought. " I was checking my mail and received a funky letter from someone after I took this quiz…"

" Was it about these guys?" Yami pointed to the Gundams. " Yeah!"

" I took that test too!" Sam tilted her head. " So…what does this mean?"

" Uhhhhhh…. we take over the world and dictate it to our liking?" Yami suggested hopefully.

" No, I don't think that's it." Yami frowned slightly. " Damnit."

" Yes…Hmmm," Sam walked around for a bit. " Perhaps the e-mail has a clue to why we're here." She looked at Yami. " But I can't remember what it said." Yami shrugged. " Ditto."

" Well, let's go and find it then!"

" Er…" Yami rubbed the back of her neck. " I already tried getting into my account; it won't work." Little blue lines formed above Samantha's eyes.

" GREAT! Now what are we gonna do?!" She put her hands to the sides of her head and yelled, " I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS!!"

`

The Gundam Force sweatdroped. " So….uh….penny for your thoughts, guys?" Shute said.

" This is freaky," Baku said. Zero nodded. " Yes, but where did they come from?"

Shute shrugged. " No idea at all."

" Hey! Where's my penny?"

" Baku, it's just an expression!"

" Oh…. well, I still want my penny!" Shute sighed. Zero knocked Baku over the head. " Just stop that, will you?!"

" Owwwwww!" Baku groaned while holding his head. " Hidio!"

" I know," Zero winked.

`

" …You know, I always wondered who would be weirder; them or us," Sam commented. Yami snorted. " It's definitely us, man! Because WE are women!" They both started to laugh manically.

~~

Well, there's the intro to Green Devil! ^^; Next chaps gonna be longer and full of weirdness! If anyone else wants to join in, be our guest!