SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Result of a Quiz ❯ The Samurai, the pizza, and CATS! ( Hey, there's the cat!) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" Are we there yet?"

" No."

" Are we there yet?"

" No."

" Are we there yet?"

" Nooooo."

" Are we there yet?"

" Noo."

" Are we there yet?"

Captain spun around to face the two teenagers. " For the last time, NO! I will tell you when I have located Bakunetsumaru! Now please, please, PLEASE be QUIET!!"

" Gee," Yami murmured to Samantha, " I never knew Captain could get annoyed…"

" Damn, we must be good!" They both then went to catch up with the search party.

" ….Are we there yet?"

" NO WE ARE NOT, SO SHUT UP!!!"

Everyone stood in complete fear of Captain after that for a few minutes. They then proceeded to follow the Gundam with caution.

***

Bakunetsumaru sat in the branches of a tree in the forest while munching down on a slice of pizza. " Ahhh, the precious tastes soooo gooood…" (A/N: O.o Okay, that sounded wrong.)

" Mrrrowwww…" Baku looked down to see a cute, fuzzy little kitten sitting on the ground. " Aw, how cute." Bakunetsumaru couldn't resist the cuteness of a little kitten. ( But then again, who would? ^^) He then jumped out of the tree, and put the pizza box down.

" Hello there, little fella," he greeted while petting the cat. It purred happily. He then grabbed the kitten and hugged him.

The cat gave a little mew, then jumped down. " Hey, where are you going?" Baku asked. The cat looked back at him, then went to the pizza box, and grabbed it with its mouth and sped off. " HEY THAT'S MINE!!"

***

" So..uh…Zero…" Yami cleared her throat. " Yes, lady?"

" Well, I was wonderin' if, um…" Zero suddenly stopped in his tracks. " Zero?" Yami looked over to where Zero was looking, and groaned. " Nooo, not her!"

" Who, me?" Samantha chirped from behind. " No," Yami grabbed Samantha's head and turned it to what Zero was looking at. " Her!"

Sayla came walking down the road with her parasol over her shoulder, humming a tuneless song. Zero hovered over to her and bowed.

" The mouse…" (A/n: Doesn't Sayla look like a mouse? Seriously, doesn't she??)

" Good evening, Princess Sayla," Zero said while offering her a princess rose. Yami blew her cheeks out at this.

" Hello, Mr. Zero!"

" Mister? Who the hell says mister anymore?"

" Eh, Yami…"

" I mean, she's too ditzy to be a blonde! She gives us blondes a bad name!!"

" Yami…"

" What, G.D?!" Samantha smirked. " Zero and Yami sitting in a tree," She began, " K-I-S-S-I----" Yami covered her mouth.

" Shhh! I don't want Zero to hear!!"

"Ermph?"

Zero and Sayla walked over to where the girls, Shute and Captain were. " Hey, Sayla!" Shute said. " Hello Shute." She then looked to the teens. " Who are they?"

" Oh, this is Samantha--"

" How's it going?"

" And Yami."

Yami shrugged for a greeting. " Hello Samantha, hello Mr. Yami."

Yami made a choking noise as her eyes grew three sizes wider. MISTER?! (A/N: …That happens to me when I'm wearing my hat and wearing street clothes. For some reason, only boys know I'm a girl. -.-)

" MISTER?! I'M A GIRL!!!!" Yami screamed in outrage. Sayla tilted her head to the side. " Really? I couldn't tell."

Yami twitched. " That's it, she's dead," Yami stated. Zero, sensing danger, grabbed Yami by the back of her shirt to keep her from going near Sayla and tearing her to shreds.

" Must destrooooyyyy!!!" Zero sweatdroped. " Er…not today."

" Nooo!! You're mean, Zero!"

" ME? You're the one who wants to kill Sayla!"

" Yeah, so?"

" Yeah," Sam said, " What's your point?"

" …Are all girls from your world savages?"

" No, just us," they both said in unison. As they talked, they didn't notice that Sayla kept walking down the street, oblivious to anything. (A/N: I just wanna type in that a piano dropped on her soooo BADLY…>:))

" Okay, let go now."

" No. Not until you promise to behave yourself, young lady."

" Never! Muahahahahahahaahaaa!!!"

*

" GET BACK HERE!!!" They all then saw Bakunetsumaru run their way, chasing a little kitten with a pizza box.

" Our lunch!" Shute exclaimed.

" My Baku!" Sam exclaimed. " I mean, THE Baku!" she corrected herself, and hoped no one else noticed.

" GET THAT CAT!" Baku shouted. The kitten ran past everyone, and climbed up to the top of a hill. It then spat the box out of its mouth and stood on its hind legs.

" Fools!" the kitten said in a high-pitched voice. " The pizza shall be mine! Bwahahahaha!" Everyone sweatdroped.

" WTF?!" Samantha blinked. " An evil kitty?! My god, this is freaky…"

" Give us back our lunch, ya fuzzy-fuzz ball!!" Shute yelled.

" Yeah, real threatening there, Shute," Samantha said sarcastically.

" Never! The sacred pizza shall be MINE!!"

" Wait a moment!" Zero interjected. " Why would a CAT want PIZZA?" The kitten looked at him.

" Er….FOR POWER!!!" Everyone facefaulted. " Yesssssssss, samurai pizza cat POWER!!!"

" Um, Samurai pizza cats don't have samurai pizza eating kitties in it," Yami said. " Er..I dun think anyway…" (A/N: Never really seen it, just commercials. >>)

" WHAT?!" the kitten exclaimed in horror. " That can't BEEEE!!!" The little feline suddenly felt something from behind it. " ….I see big people…" It then turned around and was picked up by Samantha. It tried to scratch her, but it was out of reach. She raised an eyebrow.

" Cats…" She then grabbed it by the tail, and threw it over the horizon.

" I'LL BE BAAAAAAaaaaaaaackkkkk….." It called before it disappeared into the sky.

" That was totally…." Yami took a breath, " Stupid." Samantha then went to grab the box. " At last, the last slice is….." She opened the box and twitched. " ….mine?" The box was completely empty.

Bakunetsumaru started to sweat nervously. " Well, er…you see…I ate them all…" he confessed. Sam cranked her head solely towards him, looking ghastly. ( A/N: Chucky anyone? :p)

Bakunetsumaru swallowed nervously. " Er…I'm going to hurt now, aren't I?"

" Yep…you sure are…"

***

Later when the sun was starting to set, Yami and Zero were sitting out on the patio, watching the ball of orange and yellow sink like the titanic. Yami glanced at Zero while sitting on the table's edge. " Er…Zero?"

" Yes?" Zero turned to her. " You don't think…I really look like a….mister, do you?" Zero sweatdroped. " Oh course not." Yami sighed.

" Good…" She then inched a bit closer to Zero. " Er…Zero?"

" Yes?" Yami blushed faintly. " Well, I was wondering if…er…"

" YAAAMIIII!"

Yami facefaulted. " WHAT?!" She yelled towards the house. " WHERE'S THE MALET?"

" UPSTAIRS!!" She sighed. " Well, like I was saying--"

" WHAT ABOUT THE TNT?!" Zero sweatdroped nervously.

" WHY DO YOU NEED THAT?!"

" I'M TORMENTING BAKU!!!" Samantha replied from inside the house. Yami groaned. " I'll go and stop her…" She muttered while hopping off of the table.

" Wait, what was it that you wanted to tell me?"

" Oh…uh, nothing…it wasn't important…" She then left to yell at Sam for platting revenge with TNT when you should REALLY use nitrogen bombs. >:)

~~~

In the next Chapter, Sam makes Baku go shopping with her! LOL, how's he going to survive?