SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Result of a Quiz ❯ (Insert Title Here lol) ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

" Erm…sorry about throwing a tantrum earlier," the new girl muttered gruffly while everyone sat in Shute's living room.

" Ah, it's okay Akiye!" Shute smiled. Yami leaned over to Sam. " So, which one do you think she's going for?"

" Well, Baku's mine!"

" Zero's mine!" They both looked at her. " Well, there's still Guneagle and Captain…" Yami bit her tongue lightly. " But what if the test people send more than one person here for a Gundam?"

" Then that's not good…"

" Hell it ain't!"

" So, that makes three lovely ladies to take care of," Zero said.

" Ack!" Yami spat. " Threesomes are so not cool!" Everyone stared at her with wide eyes. " I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT PERVERTS!" She shook her head.

" Er…so, anyway…what now?" Baku asked. Akiya glanced over at Baku and Shute. " I'll challenge you two to a video-game-rama!" Shute grinned.

" You're on!!" Baku shrugged. " Sure!"

Yami smiled slightly. " Oh, Zero," she said sweetly, not looking at the knight. " Um, would you like to maybe take a walk through the park together?"

" Um, Yami?" Sam tapped Yami's shoulder. " What?"

" Zero's not here…" Yami looked around to find that was true. " NO!" Yami whined, " I just can't win…" Sam patted her back. " There, there. Just set a trap!" she suggested.

" Er…but where DID he go, anyway?" Sam shrugged.

" Flirting again?" Yami made a whimpering sound. " Nooooo!! Not again!! We need to put that dog on a leash!! …or fix him so he'll stop!" Sam sweatdroped.

" Er…he's a Gundam. So how the heck do you fix a Gundam?"

" Uh, I dunno. And I probably don't wanna."

" Got a point…but still."

" _-_"

**

" Hey!" Shute exclaimed as he, Baku and the new girl were playing on his game cube. " Quit doing that!"

" Doing what?" Akiye said in monotone. " Passing me!!"

" Well, that's what you do in racing games…"

Bakunetsumaru had been studying his controller for the past few minutes, not knowing how to operate his racing car. His eyes started to swirl in confusion. " Oroooooo!!!"

" I'm gonna win!"

" NOOO!"

Akiye's car crossed the finish line. She smirked. " I'm still he queen!" Shute groaned while falling onto his back. He glanced over at the confused samurai. " Baku?"

" Orororororororooooo….."

" Eh? What's with him?" Akiye asked. Shute sighed a mushroom cloud. " He and technology don't go well together…"

***

" Hey, what's going on with those Gundams?"

" Looks like they're with their girlfriends, er something…"

" Girlfriends?! When did they get girlfriends?!"

" I don't know! But there are girls there!"

" Daa…they cute?"

" Huh…Well, yeah, they are!"

" What!? Lemmie see!! …Oh, heheheheh."

" Gimmie!!"

" No, mine!!"

" Pretty girls!!!"

" MINE!!!"

" Hey, the girl in the trench coat's kinda hot!"

" Shut up and gimmie!!"

" ENOUGH!!! GO DOWN THERE AND PORCEED WITH THE MISSION YOU FOOLS!!!"

" EEP! Y-yesir!!"

" …Eeep? Who the hell says `eep' anymore?"

" Well, you just did."

" What?!"

" Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…"

(guess who? :p)

~~~~~

Oh man, what are the Dark Axis up to NOW? Stay tuned!!