SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ The Shift's Revenge ❯ The Shift's Revenge ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ok let's get this over with.
I don't own Captain and Shute (SD Gundam Force)
Salya_Gathermoon owns her self
And I (Ookami_moon) own Ookami and The Shift
Ok, we done yet?
NO??!!
Oh, you said yes??
Oops…
 
 
!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!@!
 
I was at the door in an instant.
 
Ookami: Hello??
 
Sayla: Come on you know it's me, don't be dumb!
 
I opened the door to find my blond haired best friend. Her cat tail flicked back and forth and her ears twitched, a sure sign that she was getting impatient. She flicked her wings and glided inside. I closed the door. Well, one friend is here. Two more to go before we're all there.
 
Ookami: Hey blonde.
 
Salya: At least I stay in one form.
 
Ookami: Hey! I'm a shape shifter! It's what I'm suposto do!
 
Sayla: *rushes to the window* Where's every one else?
 
Ookami: Impatient much?
 
Sayla: Well, you said Shute was going to be here, and I don't see his skates.
 
Ookami: You like him don't you!
 
Sayla: NO! I DON'T LIKE HIM! (a little louder than expected) Well at least I like some one that's made of flesh!
 
Ookami: IF YOU THINK I LIKE CAPTAIN THEN YOU'RE VERY WRONG!!!!
 
The door…again…
As I went to answer the door a big THUD resounded through the house
 
Captain: SHUTE WOULD YOU GET LESSONS, OR ATLEAST LEARN HOW TO STOP!
 
A small noise of confirmation showed Shute understood.
 
Ookami: Shute's here…
 
I opened the door.
Ookami: Hi Captain!
 
Captain: Hey Ookami, Sayla.
 
Shute: Ow…h-hi Sayla!
 
Sayla: H-hi Shute!
 
Obviously they liked one another.
 
Ookami: Ok so now that we're all here…now what?
 
Salya: LET'S PARTY!!
 
A loud roaring silenced Salya in an instant. A heavy thud caught all of our attention. A bright red light shone some where up stairs.
 
Sayla: What was that?
 
Ookami: I…I don't know.
 
*a voice from nowhere shouted* Oh but don't you!
 
Ookami: It…It can't be…
 
Captain drew his sword and Shute readied him self for battled Sayla grabbed a kitchen knife and I stood in place, too afraid to think straight.
 
Captain: Come down here!
 
*the voice again* gladly…
 
A large man shrouded in a black cape glided down the stair case. He landed on the floor in front of Captain with a soft thud. As he pulled back his hood he reviled two deep red eyes and oily skin. He had hair like flames and a look to match. He was my worst nightmare. He was created by Sayla and me for a story we were writing, “The 2 Princesses”, now he was frighteningly real.
 
Sayla: It couldn't be!
 
Ookami: But it is.
 
Sayla: OH! Crapity, crapity, crap, crap
 
Ookami: OH! Cray, crappie, crap, crap
 
Girls: *in a whisper* The Shift
 
Shift: You would be mistaken otherwise. I've come back to destroy you! Starting with YOU! *points to Ookami*
 
 
Ookami: But I thought you up, wouldn't that kill you in the process?
 
Shift: True, so I'll just take you and kill everyone else, keeping me in contact.
 
I found myself in the sweaty hands of my enemy and creation. How ironic that one of my characters would come back to kill me? His grip was pushing all the air out of me. I was out of breath and gasping for air.
 
Captain: YOU'RE CRUSHING HER! Put her down or die!
 
Shift: Oh yeah?! What's a klutz, a cat thing and a bucket of rusted bolts going to do?!
 
Captain: More than you think!
 
As he said that he made a flying leap for Shift and struck out with his sword, leaving a bloody gash deep enough to expose one of The Shifts' ribs. The Shift dropped me, and I ran back behind Captain and thanked him.
 
Captain: *blushing* what? Did you think we'd let him carry you off?
 
Ookami: No, but…*kisses Captain on the cheek* that's thanks for saving me from sweaty's death grip.
 
Shute: *hums wedding march at Captain*
 
Captain: HEY! IM NOT IN LOVE WITH HER!! I DON'T EVEN LIKE HER!!! Besides…she's not a Gundam…right now any way
 
Ookami: *looks down sadly at feet and whispers* but I like you…
 
Sayla: Ok, if the two love birds are done making me sick, and if Shute's done making fun of you two, we have a problem here. *pointing at tall dark and ugly*
 
Captain and Ookami: Right
 
Captain and Shute went at Shift with all there force. Sayla slashed at Shifts ankles and the guys went for his middle. I gathered my self and jumped up towards his face. I threw out my palms and aimed for his eyes. Two bursts of light shot out of them and exploded on contact with him. He yelled out in pain and threw his head back in pain. As he regained control, he went to grab me again and got both me and Sayla.
 
Sayla: PUT…I…DOWN…NOOOW!!! *scratching at The Shift's hand*
 
Ookami: *small crunching noises* Ow! Owowow! Owowow! Ow…OOOOW!
 
Sayla: What are you owing about?! He's crushing me too!!
 
Ookami: No, it's not that. I mean that hurts, but no not that it seems that every stroke that the guys take hurts me too!
 
Sayla: Oh. That could be a problem!
 
Captain: WHAT!? Were hurting her in the process of defeating him!?
 
Sayla: Why are you asking me I'm not the one in tears over here, but I'm in a lot of pain!
 
Ookami: *crying* STOP!!! S...Top...*sniffs*…I know how to destroy him…*sobs*
 
Captain: *jumps down and puts away sword* I'm listening.
 
Ookami: The…the com-computer…*whole body shaking* destroy the computer!!
 
When Captain looked Ookami in the eyes she was crying blood. Identical injuries were showing up on her. Sayla seemed to have discoloration in the same manner. As Ookami wept Captain seemed to understand. He ran over to the computer and unplugged it.
No change.
He disconnected the monitor.
Still no change.
 
Ookami: DESTROY IT NOT DISASSEMBLE IT!! CRUSH IT, SLICE IT, BLOW IT UP, I DON'T CARE JUST KILL IT FAST!!
 
Sayla: OW, OW, OW!! NOW I HURT!!!
 
Captain: Shute give me your skates!
 
Shute: WHAT!? WHY!?
 
Captain: JUST DO IT!!!
 
Shute took off his skates and threw them to Captain. As soon as Captain caught them The Shift figured out what was going on. He lunged out and tried to stop Captain but, Captain caught the skates and threw them on. He fired then up, as well as his own and he made a quick dash for the computer. Drawing his sword, he approached the computer and pushed it through and slashed to the side, tearing it into pieces.
 
Shift: NOOOO!!!
 
As he said his final words he began to break apart into beams of data and was DELETED. Ending The Shift's reign in the real world.
 
Ookami: Thank you *kisses Captain again*
 
Captain: *blushes* anytime. I love battling big black oily monster thingies.
 
Sayla: Oh great! There goes his IQ…
 
R&R please. And be nice this is my first EVER fanfic, and I'm new to SD Gundam. BUT I LIKE IT!!!