SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Untile The End ❯ Until The End ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi people. This is my first one-shot so please take that into consideration when you read this. I really didn't want to do one this soon, but it's for a special occasion. My grandparents put down their cat Frankie today. He was an amazing 17 years old. It reminded me of when we had to put my cat Tigger down this past August, he was 16. Died of old age…Well not technically but both were just too weak to go on. I grew up with both cats and I consider them very close friends. In fact, they were the first friends that I've ever had.
 
DISLCAIMER: I don't own Captain, Shute, or any of the original S.D. Gundam Force characters. So please don't sue me.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Until The End
 
A red haired boy stood in front of a tomb stone that was showered in roses and flowers. The sun began to set and the birds sung their final songs of the day. He lay down a rose, which was a yellow color, and plopped down onto the ground. He stared endlessly at the marble stone, becoming lost into an abyss of thoughts. Another boy, older and with black hair, joined him, throwing a rose onto the grave as well.
 
“Why.”
 
The black haired boy looked to the other.
 
“Why is this day so good, and yet so sad?” The red haired boy mumbled as he rested his head into his knees.
 
The black haired boy laid a hand on the other's shoulder, “Don't think of this day as a sad one Shawn. Think of all the things that he did for us and Neotopia.”
 
Shawn still didn't give the other any eye contact, “You're right but....”
 
“But what?”
 
“…I'm really going to miss him Zack. He was like my best friend.” Shawn began to sniffle as tears rolled down his eyes.
 
Zack nodded his head and hugged his younger cousin, “I'm gonna miss him too. But hey look at the bright side, how many kids can say that they met their great-grandfather?”
 
Shawn looked to Zack and wiped his eyes, “Yeah, I guess you're right,” he looked to the sky, “But I still wish that Grandpa Shute and I could spend more time with each other.”
 
“Oh come on,” Zack giggled, “You spent you're whole seven years of life with this guy almost every single day.”
 
Shawn slammed his fists on the ground, “Well you got to spend ten years with him, that's three more years than I could! And now he's gone and I'll never see him again.”
 
“Are you kiddin'? Grandpa Shute left a legacy behind back at the S.D.G. Base. Think about it, a hundred years ago today he Captain, Zero, and Bakunetsumaru finally rid the world of the Dark Axis. And years after that Chief Haro retired and Grandpa Shute took his place, promising to protect the city with his life.
 
“Besides, he lived to be a hundred and ten years old, longer than the others.”
 
Both boys looked on to the three other graves that lay next their relative's. Next to Shute's grave lay Captain's, then Zero's, and finally Baku's, all of them were covered in roses as well. Behind the boy's, three gundams walked up behind them, looking onto the graves as well. One resembled Captain, another Zero, and the last one Baku.
 
Zack looked over his shoulder, “Oh, hey Colonel.”
 
The one that resembled Captain sat down next to his friend, “I'm sorry about the loss Zack and Shawn. I felt the same way when my great-grandfather passed on.” The other two gundams took a seat next to the Captain look-alike.
 
Rose, the Zero look-alike, placed her hand on Colonel's shoulder, “We have all felt this before boys. But try thinking of the good times instead of the bad. You know, I loved it when Papa Zero would pop random roses up for me. He always made me feel like royalty.”
 
Aikenmaru, Baku's great-grandson, began to giggle a little, “Oh was Master Baku such a pig sometimes. I remember when he taught me how to make the perfect rice balls. Sometimes we would spend hours making them in the S.D.G. Base's kitchen.”
 
Shawn fell back into the grass, placing his hands behind his head for comfort, “I remember how inspeperable they all were. Especially Captian and Grandpa Shute; that's why they wanted to buried together I guess.”
 
“Papa Zero and Bakunetsumaru even gave up being buried in their homelands to be with Shute and Captain. Personally I find that amazing because it's such a sacrifice.” Rose commented as her pink armor glimmered in the newly starlit sky.
 
“You know what, that's what we should have done.” Everyone looked to Zack.
 
Zack glared back to them, “We're all close friends right? And so were they. We should be together no matter what, even when we're gone. Agreed?”
 
Shawn nodded, “'Till the end.”
 
Colonel did the same, “Affirmative.”
 
Aikenmaru and Rose nodded together, “Until the end.”
 
There are no boundaries between friends and relatives, for there is no boundary between the Earth and the Heavens. Friends will be friends even through death. Friends shall be together until the end.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
I didn't mean to make the world seem so depressing guys. I'm really sorry. ^^; But I had to get this out, my family and I are in quit a bit of a heart ache and I HAD get this out of my system. Please leave me your reviews and I hope that I didn't make any of you too sad.
 
T, T, F, N, ta, ta, for now.