SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Pyru ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Bandai owns SD Gundam Force and all other Gundam related stuff. I own Pyru.
 
Pyru is pronounced pie-roo.
 
!@#@!
 
BAMF!!!
 
“ZERO, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!” Baku shouted as he tore after the knight, roses sprouting along his v-fin.
 
Genkimaru watched Zero and Baku bicker. “You two fight like newlyweds.”
 
“Hey, you might be on to something, Genki! Zero, Baku! Is there something you're not telling the rest of us?” Shute asked as he paused his GameCube.
 
Rele lifted her Shojo Beat magazine to hide her grin. “Tis possible, Genki-san. I did observe Zero purchasing a ring a week past. Mayhap it was an engagement ring?”
 
Zero stopped in shock. “Milady! You would assist these heathens in verbally insulting me!?”
 
Baku skidded to a halt, pointing an accusing finger at Genki. “And we do NOT fight like newlyweds.”
 
Captain walked into the room. “He's right, kids. Zero and Baku don't fight like newlyweds.”
 
Baku gave Captain a small bow. “Thank you, Captain-san.”
 
Captain grinned. “They fight like an elderly deaf couple who have been married for fifty years.”
 
Rele, Shute, and Genki laughed over the sound of Baku and Zero face-faulting.
 
The Gundamusai intercom buzzed. “Sorry to spoil your fun.” said RAIMI, “We've just received a distress signal from an unknown dimension. The chief wants you guys to investigate.”
 
!@#@!
 
“Holy Superior Dragon of Lacroa…” breathed Zero as the Gundam Force surveyed the wasteland spread before them. “What happened here?”
 
“I don't know, but I think we're too late.” said Genki as he pointed to a nearby petrified human.
 
“Let's move farther in and see if we can find any survivors.” said Captain.
 
As the Gundam Force moved farther into the ghost town, it became apparent that a great battle had been fought. It also became apparent that not everyone had survived.
 
Shute spotted and quickly looked away from a Gundam corpse. “Is everyone dead?”
 
As if in answer to his question, something pink and white flashed in a near-by alleyway.
 
Captain span and fired his beam rifle, blasting holes on the rubble behind the figure.
 
Rele put out a hand to stop Captain from firing as the figure darted into a partially collapsed house. “Captain, stop! She's not an enemy!”
 
Baku looked at the Lacroa teen. “How do you know it's a girl?”
 
Rele walked over to where Captain had fired and picked up a torn and burned rag doll. “She dropped this when she was running.”
 
Baku sweatdropped. “Oh.”
 
Rele walked over to the door of the house and knelt a few feet away. “Come here, sweetheart.” she crooned soothingly. “I'm not going to hurt you.”
 
The figure took a hesitant step towards Rele, and then ran into the girl's outstretched arms, burying her face in Rele's chest as she cried.
 
She was a Gundamess no older than five years. She was primarily white beneath the dirt, with pink trimming on her armor. Her eyes had a green background, and the irises were silvery lavender. She also sported pink cat's ears and a pink tail. Her soul stone was purple, and she had a small silver v-fin.
 
Rele hugged the little Gundam close. “Shhh, settle down, it's ok.”
 
Zero looked at Captain. “Captain, can you scan for other life forms? I'd hate to think that that little one was the last survivor of an attack.” Captain stood stock-still for a moment, and then shook his head sadly.
 
“I cannot detect any other life forms than us for a 350 kilometer radius. There is a 95.9% chance that the child is the only survivor.”
 
Shute walked over to Rele and knelt next to her so that he could talk to the Gundamess. “Hey, could you tell us where we are?”
 
The girl looked at Shute for a moment before shaking her head.
 
Genki peered at the girl over Rele's shoulder. “What's your name?”
 
“Pyru.” the Gundamess answered.
 
Captain walked over. “Pyru, where is everyone else?”
 
Pyru shivered. “I don't know. Mama and Papa told me to stay in the house, and then…” Pyru's sobs renewed as she buried her face in Rele's chest once more
 
Rele stood, lifting Pyru with her. “We should get back to the Gundamusai. I do not think that we can do much more here.”
 
Genki drew a square portal, and everyone stepped through.
 
!@#@!
 
What happened to Pyru's home dimension? Keep reading to find out!
 
Well, what do you think? R&R, please!
 
Oh, and does anyone have title ideas? I cannot think of any!