SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Don't wanna! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Bandai owns SD Gundam Force and all other Gundam related stuff. I own Pyru.
 
Fun Fact: You know how Genki only comes up to Shute's knees? Well, Pyru only comes up to Genki's shoulder.
 
This chapter: Pyru meets the crew of the Gundamusai! And, Pyru's a Zero/Rele and Shute/Rele supporter!
 
A/N: -daimi is a suffix from Pyru's dimension that means “older sister”. -doimo is the male derivative (not used).
 
!@#@!
 
“So, you found no other survivors besides Pyru?” asked Chief Haro.
 
Captain shook his head. “No sir. Sir, what will we do with Pyru? Take her with us to Ark?”
 
“For now, I think the best thing to do is to leave her in the princess's care.” said Juli. She, Chief Haro, and Captain were all in Chief Haro's office. “Pyru seems to have taken quite a shine to Rele.”
 
Haro's ears flapped. “I agree. Captain, would you inform the princess of this decision?”
 
!@#@!
 
“So, basically, I'm baby-sitting Pyru until Chief Haro decides otherwise?” asked Rele as Pyru snuggled closer to her, clutching her rag doll (cleaning and burn repair courtesy of Zero).
 
Captain nodded. “Yes. Chief Haro and Juli thought it best to leave her in your care.”
 
Rele smiled. “That's good.” After they had gotten back to the Gundamusai, Rele had brought Pyru to the medical area. Pyru was fine. She was now using Rele's lap as a pillow.
 
Shute looked at the little Gundamess. “It's sad that we couldn't find any survivors besides her. What do you think happened to everyone else?”
 
“Died in battle, maybe? It's a good possibility, judging by the condition the whole place was in.” ventured Baku as he polished his swords.
 
“I believe that is the case, my friend.” said Zero. “Had there been anyone besides young Pyru there, they would have come when they heard us.”
 
As Zero finished his sentence, Pyru woke up. “Wh-where am I?”
 
“Aboard the Gundamusai.” replied Rele. “Would you like something to eat?”
 
Pyru nodded at this. “Yes, please.”
 
!@#@!
 
Pyru's POV… 15 minutes later…
 
After Rele-daimi had gotten me a snack, we went exploring. The Gundamusai was BIG. We met lots of nice people. One guy (he was named Kao Lyn) jumped around a lot! One of the ladies (named Juli) had two sets of eyes! One was normal, and the other was a little purple line. One man (Chief Haro) had a giant green ball for a head, and giant flappy ears (Rele thought this was really funny when I said it). While exploring, we met the rest of Rele's friends.
 
The red one (his name was Bakumenstukaru or something) was a samurai! And he had a horse named Entango. (I think the horse is smarter than him!)
 
The blue one (his name was Zero) was a really pretty knight! He really likes Rele-daimi. (I think he wants to marry her. Hee-hee!)
 
The white one (his name was Captain) was kinda nice. He doesn't seem to talk much, though. (Maybe he's shy?)
 
The boy (named Shute) had weird-looking hair. He was really funny! (And Rele-daimi seems to really like him. Mr. Zero's goanna be jealous!)
 
The little Gundam (named Genkimaru) was kinda rude. But, he was the youngest one. (Maybe he's mad that they're all taller than him?)
 
The giant Gundam (named Gunpanzer) was funny. He sounded like a grandpa! (Rele-daimi thought this was funnier than Mr. Flappy-Ears.)
 
Eventually we got back to the play room, but then Chief Haro called me into his office. I don't think I'm gonna like this…
 
!@#@!
 
3rd P.O.V.…
 
“Pyru.” began Chief Haro. “I need you to tell me what happened to your home. Did someone attack it?”
 
Pyru's ears laid flat against her helmet, and her tail began to twitch back and forth. “Huh-uh. Not telling. Don't wanna.”
 
Chief Haro sighed. “Listen, Pyru, we need to know what happened. What about your family? What happened to your mother?”
 
Pyru shook her head as tears began to form. “Don't wanna talk about it!”
 
“We need to-“
 
“Don't wanna!”
 
Her maternal instincts overcoming the order to stay out of it, Rele rushed into the office to comfort Pyru. “Sir, I speak from experience when I say that forcing her to talk will not help.”
 
Haro's ears flapped. “What? Have you tried to get someone like her to talk before?”
 
Rele glared at him. “No, sir. But I have been in Pyru's place before.”
 
“When?” asked the chief.
 
Feigning deafness, Rele comforted Pyru. “Shhhh, it's okay now. Settle down, sweetheart.”
 
As Rele stood and walked Pyru out of the office, Haro called the rest of the Gundam Force in. “Zero, on what occasion has Rele had cause to be in Pyru's proverbial shoes?”
 
Zero sighed. “An occasion I will not speak of without her and her father's permission.”
 
The chief settled back in his chair, defeated. “Very well. Dismissed.”
 
!@#@!
 
Yay! Chapter 2 is finished! And `GGs Unite!' plot bunnies have begun to breed once more!
 
R & R, please!
 
A/N: Oh, and I still need ideas for this story's title. Any ideas?