Sensual Phrase Fan Fiction ❯ Under Covers of Darkness ❯ Under Covers of Darkness ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Under Covers of Darkness
A Kaikan Phrase/Sensual Phrase ficlet

Written by Miyu, Vampire Princess


CHALLENGE: A two-fer - Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder? What happens when your favorite pair is re-united after a long separation? (week 17) AND Now there's only love in the dark. What will your characters experience in the sensuality of the shadows? (week 20)

AUTHOR'S NOTES: My second go at this particular fandom. There needs to be more fanfiction for this fandom, <insert explicative of choice here>! My first go at Aine and Sakuya though. I chose to write this one from Sakuya's point of view because...well there isn't enough out there from the male perspective, I guess. I hope you will enjoy. LEMON WARNING. Pretty much PWP. A Standard Disclaimer follows the story.




Constantly on the road. One town to the next. A different hotel every night and sometimes sleeping on the train just to make it to the next gig. Touring had boosted Lucifer's popularity, not to mention sales. And the interviews, photo sessions and media programs only served to take us all the way to the top. Time, though, was limited and personal time seemed like a dream.

Performing was no easy task either. Standing before thousands, pressing the microphone to my lips and belting out words that touch the soul. The lights make you sweat in a matter of seconds, but the heat only adds to the music, to the pounding of my heart as the song hits a crescendo. And what a rush as the roar of the crowd washes over me!

"Why'd you turn the lights out?"

"Because we're going to bed."

"Oh."

Only one other person can make me feel that rush.

"You're not afraid of the dark, are you, Aine?"

Make me sweat as much as the shining lights.

"No, of course not! *smack* OUCH!"

"Sorry, maybe I should have waited until you were in bed."

"Hush, you. I'm all right. But...."

"But?"

"It's lonely in the dark."

Touch my soul.

"Don't worry. I'm here."

"Sakuya...."

I've missed her over these past few weeks. Being away from Aine for the better part of three weeks was pure torture. Unable to see her beautiful eyes, to kiss her sweet lips, unable to hold her body close, to whisper "I love you" against her throat.

We spoke over the phone every chance we got. Her voice was just enough to soothe me before a performance. Knowing she was well was enough to the quench my instinctive need of her by my side. Hearing her talk about her life was enough to keep me grounded in the real world.

But not touching her...that damn near killed me.

It was difficult for Aine as well. I'm no expert on women - really! But I can read her body language; see her emotions in her face, in her eyes. I saw the want, the need, even while we were among friends at the airport. I love that look. It's Aine's way of being possessive, though she'll never admit it.

And for a change she's not holding back. My lips claim hers in a kiss as I lower her to the bed and cover her with my body. Her nipples press through the cotton of her nightshirt in hopes of some attention. Her legs instinctively part, one knee lifting and the foot hooking around my leg. Pinned, I grind myself against her already warm center. She moans in response, pushing back.

"I've missed you," I whisper as my lips peck along her jaw to her ear.

She opens her mouth to respond but only a whimper ensues. I hear her gasp, feel her body tense, then relax. Her hands caress my bare shoulders and back. All I can feel is fire where her fingertips used to be. Her body melts, molding itself to me and my own tense body begins to relax.

I've ached for her touch, afraid I'd forgotten it.

Smiling against her throat I lift one hand to cup one of her breasts. At the same moment my palm brushes over a hardened nipple my lips close around the bottom of her earlobe. I wish I knew how she truly feels when I do that. All I do know is that she whines, groans and writhes underneath me. Fingernails dig into my back. I feel them as they score my shoulders. It's not painful, only adding to the fire that she's already sparked within me.

Does my touch really elicit such passion from her?

Grasping her breast tighter in my hand she whimpers, trying to lift her entire body off the bed. Lifting her shirt is a tease and she groans with impatience. I kiss a spot just below her ribcage before answering her silent plea. The tip of my tongue brushes the peak of her mound. Fingers slowly squeeze her flesh, playing with it, molding it. My lips brush along the curve of her neck to her shoulder. There's one particular spot there that sends a shiver through her. One kiss and I feel her move beneath me, hear her whisper one simple word.

"Sakuya...."

My name has never sounded so good coming from another's lips.

Even in the darkness I can make out her beautiful form. It doesn't take long for my lips to find my hand, tongue and teeth now playing with her breast. Her back lifts from the mattress, one of my hands moving to support her. I gladly lavish the attention she so badly craves, her reactions only adding to my own desires.

Her shirt comes off in one swift motion. If she notices, she doesn't complain. There is only a few seconds until I seek out and torture her opposite breast. The darkness again serves as a distraction...and a slow form of torture.

Just like her hand going down my shorts.

My attentions to her body ease as she begins to give her own attention to me. Lazily I kiss her chest, her shoulder, her cheek as her fingers squeeze my enlarged flesh and move around, up and down. Just the right amount of pressure and I feel the precum as it lies upon my tip. I groan as her thumb collects it and her finger uses it as a lubricant for her continued ministrations.

Too soon it's too much. I pull away form her, using the opportunity to remove my shorts. In the darkness my eyes find hers. Silently they communicate want, need, desire. Silently Aine pleas with me, then gives light to her frustrations, writhing under me and moaning.

"Onegai...onegai...."

She never has to ask a second time.

I gather her in my arms, hugging her as I settle myself in position. Then using my elbows to hold myself up I push my hips forward. Aine's hands grasp at my butt, pulling with heated frustration. I'm sorry I'm moving so slow love, I think to myself, but moving any faster and it would be over for both of us.

Shivers run up and down my spine as her heat envelops me. I groan, pushing, burying myself as deep as I can go in one thrust. As I come to a halt she lifts one knee, moaning. Her heel pushes against my butt. We sigh in unison, my length sinking deeper.

Her fingernails dig into my shoulder and she mutters my name. A prayer. A curse. A sign. The tempo is steady and slow. As badly as I want release, I want to make sure Aine reaches hers. She deserves that much. And more! The more will have to wait, however. It's been far too long and we're both so very eager.

Through half-lidded eyes I watch her facial expressions change. Amazed. Fascinated. Dazed. And one I can only describe as wanton. When her eyes are glazed over and slit, unfocused. Her fingers randomly rake my upper body. My angel, swept away in pure bliss. She's absolutely beautiful. Stunning! She doesn't even realize it.

Her lips graze my chest; her tongue tasting one of my own hardened nipples. Vaguely, I wonder if it's the same kind of pleasure she feels when I taste hers. In the dark, it feels...wonderful. Height difference makes the missionary position a bit awkward, and I'm sure the dark gray and black of the room are no help, but she seems to be dealing with it just fine. I love it when she gets brace and does things without being asked. We're both young and she is the less experienced, so it strokes my pride when she's daring.

Her whimpers turn to grunting noises as the tempo increases in praise of her action. My body is begging for more. Judging from her reactions, she wants more too. My name falls from her lips, over and over as we continue to move together. I capture a few cries in a hurried kiss, my lips slanted a bit more to the right than dead on. The darkness conceals the mistake, though, the kiss gone as quickly as it began, both of us gasping for air.

One particular moan causes winding tension to begin to release. It's too soon! But my body doesn't care. My defenses drop only the slightest, enough for the excitement to build quickly. I want to whisper her name in response, but all I can muster is a moan. The pace increases again. The sound of flesh beating flesh is evident now. I can't help myself! But it's just what she needs to reach her first peak of the night.

And her second.

And her third.

All I have to add is a tweak of a nipple for a fourth.

"Sakuya -- AH!"

She screams as I come. I can feel the sweat sticking to my skin. Her walls close over me like a vise and I shudder with one final push. I mutter her name as my seed pulses inside of her. We shiver together in much needed release.

I try not to smother her as my arms give way. Awkward positioning eventually had us lying face-to-face, arms and legs draped over each other. We should probably clean up, but I'm too tired to make the suggestion. Aine doesn't seem bothered either.

Yawning, her eyes blink sleepily before completely closing. She snuggles close and I hold her to me. With a smile upon her lips she whispers, "Welcome home, Sakuya."

"Aine?"

"Huh?"

"I love you."

She giggles but the sound fades as sleep takes over.

"I love you, too."



~OWARI~

DISCLAIMER: Kaikan Phrase is the property of Mayu Shinjo. The manga, "Sensual Phrase" is released here in the U.S. by VIZ. I own none of this. NOTHING! NADA! ZIP! The characters and likenesses are being used here without permission. No money. No sue. Onegaishimasu!