Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ A voice in my Dreams ❯ eX dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
A voice in my dreams
 
CHAPTER ONE: eX dreams
 
 
 
 
Warning: yaoi Yoh and Len. I love this couple!!!! Well duh that's why I'm writing it!!!!
Disclaimer: I sadly do not own Shaman King. (Runs off to cry) But I do own plot!! If you steal I'll sue!!!!!
 
“Blah” talking aloud
Blah thinking
Blahtalking in a dream
 
Yoh.
Who's there?
Someone who will make you suffer.
What are you talking about?
Oh nothing much.
How will you make me suffer? And why?
Why the 20 questions?
Just answer me!!How will I make you suffer? Oh!!!! I know!!! I'll take him away.
Who?
Why the one you love of course!!
Len!!
Yup!!!! He is cute, maybe I'll….
Don't you dare touch him!!!!!!
Yoh it isn't nice to interrupt.
I don't care,don't you dare touch Len!!!!
And whynot? It's not like he's yours,you haven'ttold him how you feel about him yet, so I can do as please.
……..
Oh? What's this? Yoh Asakura speechless I thought I would never live to see the day.
“Yoh!!! YOH!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!
Well I guess I have to talk to you another time. Well good bye Yoh. And you really should tell him before itstoolate.
“Yoh!!!!!!”
“Anna?”
“Yes Anna. now get up Morty's almost done with breakfast.”
“I'll be down in a minute.”
“Oh and Yoh? Len's coming for breakfast.”
“Okay…wait Len!!!!!!!!”
“Yes he is and this will be the perfect time to tell him because Morty and I are going out when he comes over.”
“But, but Anna.”
“Don't but Anna me. You're going to tell him because I put up a perfect opportunity for you.”
`I can't tell him because I know he won't love me back.'
“See you down stairs Yoh.”
`Well I guess I have to tell him because Anna will find out sooner or later. Anna sure is scary when she's mad.' Yoh sweatdrops. “Yoh Len's here!!” `This is way too soon. Stupid voice in my dreams. Okay so that has really nothing to do with it but I have to have something to blame.' Yoh heads down to the living room mumbling about how Anna is being an ass.
 
Author note: well I have to tell you guys something / Yoh: that you're gay? / Ayumu: NO!! I'm not gay I just like gay couples especially in anime!!! / Yoh: whatever. Just tell them already. / Ayumu: fine! Well what I was going to tell you before I was so rudely interrupted. (Looks at Yoh) / Yoh: fine I'm sorry. /
Ayumu: forgiven. Well each chapter name will be a song and I do not own any of the songs so don't sue.
Today's chapter is called eX dream form X the animation which means the TV show for you stupid people.
Well ttfn!!!! / Yoh: shut up! I don't need you saying it too. / Ayumu: (looks smug with himself) You readers will get it later. Bye bye!!!!!!