Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Eissac: the anthro shaman! ❯ the new girl's overbarring lord. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Hmmmmmmmmm me like shaman king...Hao cute, so is Ren!!!!)
Eissac: the anthro shaman! *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~one, the new girl's overbearing lord.

Manta shook and poked Yoh for about the sixth time.
“Wake up there's a new student!" Manta said.

Yoh sat up still half asleep but then opened his eyes fully when he seen the student had a ghost with her.
“Class this id Eissac Nekokid and she's going to be with us for a while." the teacher said. "Eissac, why don't you tell the students a little about yourself?"

The teacher noticed the head phones around her neck and groaned 'not another one!' he thought.
“I'm confused” she stated and her ghost decided to float beside her (it's the ghosts of her dead twin sister)."I was born in America, my sister died in America, umm my friends call me reaper.....hmmm......I can't really think of anything else."
“Take a seat in front of Yoh over there." the teacher said pointing to Yoh.
“Yes sir.” she said as she went over and sat down.

She had short black hair, brown skin and blue eyes, she wore the same uniform as everybody else but it seemed different on her, and she wore a black hat that covered most of her head.

During lunch break Yoh, Anna and Manta caught her napping by a tree with a book bag full of apples.
“Wake up Eissac," said Manta poking her in the side. "Please?"

Eissac yawned and stretched then blinked a few times.
“Huh?” she said.
I'm Manta! And this is Yoh and Anna!” Manta said pointing behind him to Anna and Yoh.

Amidamaru appeared by Yoh causing Eissac to jump almost out of her skin.
This is Amidamaru!" Yoh said.
“This is Cassie." Eissac said pointing to her dead sister's ghost.
“Are you a shaman to? Is she your guardian ghost?" Anna asked a little hipper like (she had coffee!!!!!)
“I'm a shaman but not she's not my guardian ghost." Eissac said.
Where is your ghost?" Yoh asked.

Just then another ghost appeared, this one was absolutely beautiful , she had blue hair , golden eyes and wore a long black dress and grey glove and a short grey skirt over her dress.
“This is my guardian ghost, she's a water spirit, and she likes being called aqua!" Eissac said in a cheery tone.

Eissac had a smile that just made you trust her, and a laugh I don't think even the devil couldn't resist.
“Oh my.” Said her voice echoed like laughter. “Who's that over there?"
Ren, he just started here to.” Manta said "hey Ren come here a min."
“What do you want shorty?" Ren said walking over.

He stopped as soon as he seen Eissac, she was getting an apple out of her bag and took a bite of it.
“Eissac," Yoh said. “Can I have an apple?"
“Sure Yoh." she said tossing him an apple.
“Who are you?" Ren practically blurted out.
“The new kid." she said then gave Manta an apple even though he didn't ask for one.

Eissac dead sister leaned down and whispered something into Eissac's ear.
“Amidamaru." Eissac said. "Cassie thinks you're cute!"
“Doesn't talk aloud much dose she?" Yoh asked.
“She's very shy.” Eissac said then aqua said something that sounded like somebody humming. “Aqua say's she wishes you could understand her."
“Your the new kid then what's your last name!?" Ren asked.
“ my last name is Eissac Nekokid!” Eissac said slowly, she was real getting mat at him. "Now if you don't mind I've got to check in with lord Nekokid."

She pulled out a cell phone and dialed a number the got up and walked to the swings.
“I don't think she's had a friend before." Manta said
“why's that?" Yoh asked.
“I've been Studying physiology and she's showing signs of not knowing how to act around people." Manta said calmly.
“I know that last name and I don't think we can trust her." Ren said.
“Why not?" Yoh asked.

Just then they heard a snap sound behind them and looked to see Eissac standing there with a closed cell phone in her hand.
“He knows I'm strong the any of you combined and he doesn't want you to get hurt." she said, her bangs were shading out her eyes and she looked a little hurt. "But you really have nothing to worry about, I'm the only Nekokid that hates to fight unless it absolutely needed."
“Ren look!" Yoh said sadly. "You hurt her feelings."

She lifted up her head and frowned.
“I don't have feelings to hurt," she said somewhat coldly. "At least none I can identify, that's what my friends in America said."
“I know you secret Eissac," Ren said. "And I will tell them when your not here to protect yourself."
“I don't give a shit if you tell them!" Eissac yelled. “Its no secret, infant ill tell them myself when I know if I can trust them!"

With that she stuck out her tongue and put her headphones on and started listening to KoRn.
“What is she talking about Ren!?" Yoh asked.
“You'll find out soon Yoh, soon" Ren said.
“time taking it away I've got a problem when I'm getting in the way, lafidistime so I take my time driving nobly down the line each cut closer to the pain bleed bleed," Eissac began to sing her favorite song. "this pain is innovating as the hurt turn into hating anticipating of the fucked up feeling again the hurt inside is waiting this shits gone way to far all this time I've been waiting no I can not give anymore for what's inside a waking I'm not I'm not a whore you've taken everything and no I can not give any more....."

Just then the bell rang, even Eissac who was listening to her head phones full blast hear it and went inside. They all sat down in the class but Eissac waited until the song was over to obey the jumpy teacher.
“Yah happy!?!?" Eissac said grumpily slamming the head phones down on her desk.
“I'll be happy when you give them to me!" the teacher said as he made a swipe for the head phones.
“No tuchie!” Eissac said as she swiped and clawed him with her long nails. "Mine!!"
the teacher said pulling back him hand with it bleeding badly." you little brat!!"

Eissac put her head phones around her neck and sat back with her arms crossed.
“You shouldn't have tried to take my possessions!" Eissac hissed.

Ren raised an eyebrow at her.
“I thought we weren't going to fight." Ren said smirking.
“I can make an acception when it comes to my headphones!" she hissed.

After school Eissac went into the girls changing room and put on a pink shirt with long sleeves and a golden cross on the front of it and baggy pants with big black circles holes on the knees. She came out of the changing room and almost walks right into Anna.
“Sorry Anna," Eissac said. "I've got to go, or lord Nekokid will be angry with me."
“Bye Eissac!" Anna waved and walked into the changing room.

Eissac started walking down the long ally just 2 blocks away from the shrine she lived at when a boy that looked like Yoh, only with long black hair and a noticeably taller structure, jumped off of one of the fire escapes.
“In the seven..."Eissac began but trailed off trying to keep herself from drooling.
“I'm Hao," Hao said. “And I'm here to find you."

He began laughing.
“Leave me alone!" Eissac shouted.
“You won't listen to me maybe your little orphan can straighten things out for you." Hao said pulling a little boy with blond hair and green eyes, out from behind his back.
“You leave Rin alone!" she shouted.
The four year old Rin started to cry. "Let me go!"

Eissac ran at Hao and hit him in the head knocking him backward and freeing Rin; she quickly picked Rin up and ran home. Hao started to fallow but stopped with out going into the shrine because he seen Eissac and Rin bowing to a man with short red hair and green eyes.
“Forgive me for being late lord Nekokid but I got held up." Eissac said.


Later that night Yoh and Manta went to the grave yard to just sit and hang out but found Eissac there with the small Rin in her arms.
“Eissac!” Yoh said. "Who's this?"
“An orphan," Eissac said "he thinks I'm his mom."

Then little Rin snuggles deeper into Eissac's arms.
“Your only 15." Yoh said.
“In human years." Eissac said not facing them.
“What do you mean?" Manta asked.
"That's for another time." Yoh said.

And with that Eissac left carrying the sleeping Rin home.
“Lord Nekokid do you mind if I stay out for a while?" Eissac asked.
“No child," lord Nekokid replied. “You may do as you wish."
“Thank you.” she said bowing then leaving again after putting Rin to bed.
“Just were do you think your going?" Hao's unmistakable voice called from the trees.

Before she had time to think he jumped out on pinned her to the tree.
“I'm going to get you for earlier." Hao said.
“No!" Eissac said pushing him off. "You're just an insensitive jerk!"

Eissac knocked him down and sat on him.
Have no idea what you're talking about!" he said pushing her off.

Eissac started growling harshly, and tightening her fists.
“Leave now!" she said pointing toward the exit.
“fine.” said walking away. "I'll see you in school tomorrow."

She shivered at the thought of seeing that jerk again, 'dang it he so mean but he's so cute!! !err......at least I don't half to worry about Ren, he's cute but he doesn't like company so he's no around much.' she thought.
“Dang dang dang!!!!!!!!" Eissac mumbled to herself as the teacher walked in.
we have another student,” the teacher started as Eissac's eyes went wide. "His name is Hao and he's a transfer student from Okoyama junior high."

Eissac sat leaning on her desk as the teacher motioning Hao in, she heard some people laughing about his long hair and the fact that he looked like Yoh.
“No way," Manta whispered. "I thought he was dead Yoh."

He looked at Eissac and smirked causing her whole face to go red and her breath to get caught in her throat. Ren seen this and raised and eyebrow causing her to get even redder. 'Dang it there in this together!' she thought.

After school Eissac changed her clothes and tried to make an early break, she got outside the door only to see Hao at the end of the steps, and just her luck Ren was sitting under a tree at the top of a nearby hill.
“I said leave me be!" she shouted. "I don't have time for this crap!"
Hao started. "Then let me get straight to the point."

He walked up to her and pinned her tight against the door and kissed her hard causing her to whimper as she tried to push him away. He let go and she started to gasp for air.
“Don't ever do that again or ill..."she started.
“You'll what!?" Hao asked. “I know you're stronger then this you weren't putting up much of a fight."
“That's it...."Eissac said then kicked him in the gut. "Don't ever come near me again."
“That's not going to stop me." Hao said.
“I think he likes you." Ren said coming out of nowhere.
“well." she said panting. "I don't like him, and I need a bath so excuse me!"

She went home and lay down in the bathtub turning on the water as hot as it gets and washed her hair then relaxed. 'O god I almost lost it back there.' she thought then dunked under for a second.
“Why is this so confusing." she said aloud.
“Confusing?" said little Rin's voice for the Childs tub beside her.
“Nothing little man." Eissac said getting out (was wearing a bikini) and putting on a towel, then helping Rin out and get dressed they went to bed.
“Mommy," Rin said. "Love u"
“I'm not your mommy but I love you too good night." Eissac said cuddling deep into her blankets.

she felt somebody on top of her back and thought it was Rin at first but then found it was to big to be Rin and turned to look, it was Ren, 'what the hell?'
“Get off of me now!" she hissed to low for little Rin on the other side of the thin wall to hear.
“No.” he said pulling the covers off of her and on top of him to. "I like you and that damn Hao can't have you."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her against himself.
“What are you talking about!?" Eissac said. "Eep!"

She squeaked when he licked her cheek.
“Do you like me?" Ren asked.
“I don't know I'm really confused." Eissac said.
Go to sleep ill be gone by morning and see you at school." he said rolling off to her side still holding her.
“O-ok.” She said with a really red face then went to sleep.

“morning Eissac," Manta said. "You look almost as tired as Ren."

She looked over at Ren and he was asleep.
Class today we will be talking about...blahblah blah blah blabady blah blah blah!" the teacher started but Eissac wasn't paying any attention, she'd rather think about her confusion between Ren and Hao.

After school Eissac changed without talking and left without saying goodbye. She was really confused, she knew she like Ren and Hao, but in opposite ways, she just didn't know witch one she liked 'allot'.
“I'm so confused!!!" she said as she walked into the grave yard.
“what's wrong my dear sweet child?" a voice called from the tree's. “I'm Faust one of Yoh's friends, what's your name?"

Faust and a girl with blond hair jumped out of the tree.
“Eissac,” Eissac said. “And my problems are none of your business!"
“If that is what you wish my dear then me and Eliza shall leave you be," Faust said. "Come along Eliza."

Eliza waved goodbye as they left.
“Oh god!" Eissac said as she smelt the sent of Hao and Ren coming from different directions toward her. "Now I'm dead meat for sure."
“Wee!” Said Rin running out of nowhere and jumping on her causing her to fall on her but."Momy look!"

He held up a Spork.
“What is it with you and sporks!?" she asked then hugged him.
“I want to know why he called you mommy." Ren said walking up beside her.
“He has no parent and thinks I'm his mommy that's why." she said then hugged him
“what happened to no touching..."said Hao coming up on the other side.
“Oh my god!" Eissac shouted. “Will you please leave me alone for even a minute? You're getting annoying you two!"
“As you wish." Hao said sitting down.
“I would leave but I don't trust him." Ren said then jumped into the tree and sat down.

Eissac got up holding Rin.
“I must go or lord Nekokid will punish Me." she said walking off.

When she was gone Ren turned to Hao.
“What do you want from her!?" Ren asked.
“We are of the same breed," Hao said. "Plus I like her scent."
“Sent!?" Ren said. "Well leave her alone I don't want you near her again."
“Nothing you can do to stop me." Hao said. "As long as she keeps it a secret she belongs to me."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Eissac shouted into the sleeping Yoh's ear.
“What?" he said sitting up.
“Its over," the Eissac leaned in. "I think I can trust you now bring Anna and Manta to the grave yard after school, ill show you my secret."

She walked out of school and bumped into Hao.
“Not getting away from me that easily" he said.
“I'm tired of this....." she said dully then punched him in the gut and knocked him down.
“Bitch..."he said holding his stomach.

Eissac waited by the tree at the top of the hill, and seen Yoh Manta Anna and Ren coming up it.
“What's up?" Yoh asked.

she put a finger over his mouth and reached up to take off her hat that nobody ever seen her without, and revealed two big cat ears on the top of her head and unwrapped what they thought was a furry belt only to reveal it was a cat tail.
“Man what are you?" Manta asked.
“I'm an anthro little Manta." Eissac giggled. "And I'm at least 125 years old in anthro years."
“You finally show your stuff?" Ren asked.
“I want a tail!!!" Anna said jumping up and down (yet again with the coffee).
“I can make a tail for you!" Faust said jumping out of the tree.
“Someone's coming.” Eissac said slamming her hat onto her head and wrapping her tail around her waist.
“It's ok Eissac!" Yoh said.
“I don't care somebody else is coming!" she said.

Just then Ryu walked up and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of the beauty in front of him.
“Marry me!" he said getting on a knee in front of her.
“No!" she said and was about to hit him on the head but Ren did it for her.
“I see your the little mans territory, I can live with that!" Ryu said causing Ren and Eissac to blush about 30 shades or red.
Eissac huffed.
“Its ok Eissac he's a friend you can take your hat back off." Yoh said.

She took off her hat and unwrapped her tail causing Ryu to pass out.
“Is he ok?” Eissac Said thinking then Ren grabbed her and pulled her back to him causing her to blush 100and eleventy deferent shades of red.
“Are you done thinking yet?" Ren asked. “Because I don't think Hao will be bothering you anymore."
“Don't turn me like that! "She shouted laughing.