Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Going on Vacation ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Where we left off, Ren, Horo, and Manta had escaped for the evil bunnies.Anna had woken up after her wound still mad that they didn't get the supplies. And everyone thought this was funny and started laughing. And now, I guess, this is where this chapter starts.

Disclamier: I don't own anything but the plot.

-It was a hot day and the guys wanted to a break. Ha, yeah right like Anna was going to allow that. After the guys built the fort and got food, guess what Anna made them do.That's right, training.-

Anna: "Okay, Horo I have set up 10 dummies in the woods. You have to kill them all before 1 hour is up."
Horo: "This is going to be hard!!!! Why do I have to do this!?"
Anna: "Because Yoh is fishing, Ren is fighting a giant crab that I set up, Manta is trying to find out more about these so called 'evil bunnies', Tamao and Pilika are cooking the food and boiling the water so that it's clean for us to drink, and Hao is....? Huh? Where did he go!? Man, he was supposed to make sure that the food that we caught was gutted, skinned and ready to cook. What could that idiot be doing?"

-With Hao who was taken to the bunnies lair-
Hao: "I thought that you guys were cute and nice but if you were nice you wouldn't be trying to throw me into to this pot."
Bunny leader: "It's a shame, you actually had much softer hands than pointy hair, loud mouth shrimp, and blue haired idiot."
Hao: "Well, thank you, I rub lotion on my hands everynight. .... I mean, my hands are juts naturally soft!"-trying to hide the fact that he puts lotion on his hands.-
Bunnies: -sniff his hands- "Mmmmm, coconut, very nice. But now you must die!!!"
Hao: "Now guys, I know we had our problems in the past but do you really wanna kill someone as good looking as me?"
Bunnies: "Huddle!"-all the bunnies get in a group and talk about Hao-'But his hands are so soft.' 'Yeah, I know' 'But, we have to sacrifice someone.'-then more mumbling- "Okay, you're free to go."-they chew threw the ropes and Hao is now free.-
Hao: "Thanks guys, but who is going to be a sacrifice?"
Bunnies: "We don't know yet."
Hao: "Well, let me give you some advice, you know the three you went after,okay good, well don't go after them anymore. And their are three girls, Anna, Pilika, and Tamao, okay and you definitely don't wanna go after them. And I have a brother who looks a lot like me, but of course, not as sexy as I am, well don't go after him or any of the others okay?"
Bunnies: "Well that's everyone in the woods. Who do we sacrifice now?"
Hao: -smiles evilly- "I know the perfect guy." -starts whispering to the bunnies about who it is-
Bunnies: "Oh,okay. Well, thanks for helping us."-start waving to Hao as he left with a gift in his hands-
-20 min. later back in the bunnies' lair-
Lyserg: "Put me down! What did I do?"
Bunnies : "Shut up broccoli head. A good source told us that you were going to be our sacrifice."
Lyserg: "Who? Who hates me so much that they would want to kill me?" -about to be thrown into the pot thingy-
Bunnies: -throws him in and say- "A man named Hao who has the softest hands in the world."
Lyserg: -While falling to his death screams- "Damn You Hao!!!!!!!!!!!!" -and then the broccoli was cooked- (p.s. I'm sorry all Lyserg fans but I just had to add him in here somewhere.)

-Back at camp-
-Hao comes running up next to Anna-
Anna: "Great, where in hell were you? We needed you here to do your job!"
Hao: -Throws down a bunch of carrots.- (guess where he got them, right. If you still don't know, it's from the bunnies.It was their gift to him.) "I was getting some vegatables to eat in the great cooking that you do Anna."
Anna: "Very well, start skinning those animals over there and cut them up so we can start eating them soon." -walks away to make sure that everyone was working-
Hao: -stares in shock- "But, my ever so soft hands wern't made for cutting and skinning!!! Awwww, man!"-kicks dirt- "It's not fair! I don't want to!!! "
Anna: -standing in the distance- "Stop whining and start cutting and skinning those animals! I'm starting to get hungry so hurry up!"
Hao: -salutes- "Yes. I'll get right on it!" -runs over to the deer and starts skinning it-
Yoh: -laughs- "I think this camping thing is going to bring us closer."
Ren&Horo: -Thinking 'Yeah bring me and Pilika/Tamao closer to each other.' Then they both blush at the thought.-
Pilika & Anna: "Hey you slackers!!! Get back to work!!!! And wipe that stupid grin of your face."
Ren&Horo: "Yes!!!"-both thinking 'Great now we have two Annas.'-
Manta: "Here it is! Anna come here, I think I've found what you've been looking for."-she comes over and takes the book and looks at it-
Anna: "Evilous Bunnious, a special breed of rabbit known to kidnap people and throw them into a pot, but when a human is caught chances are, that even a monkey could escape. In ancient legends, if by succeding in capturing a human and throwning them into the pot, a huge evil bunny will appear and take over the world.... Why are you showing me this nonsense?"
Manta: "I think that is what they are talking about, though."
Anna: -throws the book into the fire with her unwounded arm- "Hey I guess it's true, stupidity does fuel the fire."-then she walks away-
Manta: "NOOOOooooo..... Why does all the bad things happen to me?"-runs over to Yoh and hugs him- "It's not fair!!!! I want my book back!!!"
Anna: -screams- "STOP WHINING!!!! YOU HAVE ABOUT A BILLION OF THOSE BOOKS AT HOME!!! NOW, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Manta: -makes him hug Yoh even harder, in fear- "She has gotten only scarier over this whole trip!"
Yoh: "Manta, you're going to have to get used to this. We are going to be out here for a while."
Manta: "I know, but still..." -lets go of Yoh- "Wait, she isn't giving you much to do while everyone else is doing a lot. Why is that?"
Yoh: -pulls in another fish and shrugs- "I dunno."
Manta: "Oh."-evil smirk- "So that's why she's is nice to you."
Yoh: "Huh? Manta what are you talking about?"-totally confused-
Manta: "She cares for you, that's why. It all makes sense now! This is her way of showing you that she loves you."
Yoh: -blushes at the thought- "Well, I hope she loves me."
Manta: "HUh?''
Yoh: I hope she loves me because we are supposed to get married soon and I want her to love me."
Manta: -falls down anime style- "But don't you think it's a little odd that she is actually being nice to you?"
Yoh: -thinks about it- "Nope not really."
Manta: "Just forget about it."
Yoh: -does his famous smile and laugh that we all know and love except the people who don't like Yoh.-
-Later that evening-
Horo: -pats his stomach- "Boy that was some good food!!!"
Ren: "Yeah I bet it was, for you. All that hard work of catching fish and hunting wild animals was all eaten by an even bigger animal!!!"
Pilika: -blushes and puts a hand on his shoulder- "Ren, could we please not have this fight. We can just get more tommorow."
Tamao: -blushing too, but holding onto Horos' shoulder- "Yeah, that's true. So, please lets not fight here, you can fight when we get back to the inn.Okay?"
Ren&Horo: -look at their girl and blush at them and then turned away- "Fine."
Pilika,Tamao, Anna: "Good."-after that everyone started yawning and was heading off to bed-
Hao&Manta: "Goodnight."
Everyone:"Goodnight." -everyone paired up. Pilika was with Ren, Horo was with Tamao, and, of course, Anna was with Yoh. Each one curled up with their other half and drifted into a happy,calm slumber while the crickets chirped.-

And so ends another chapter. Man, I love typing on this story!!! If you think I should continue to type on this story, review and tell me so. I'm not a mind-reader.... Or am I? No really I'm not you don't have to worry. Heh. Well, see ya!!! -disappears into the darkness-












< br>