Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Just A Walk ❯ A Walk With My Thoughts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
AN: Hey again… I’m back to improve my terrible writing . Hope you like what I written down, at least for my own sake.
By: BabyKaoru-sama
QQQQQQQQQQQQ
A walk to rid thoughts
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
There’s a girl walking through the forest and all time seems to stop. The sun that falls through the trees leaves little light on the floor of dirt that surrounds her feet. However, she still walks not paying any attention to the path that she lays ahead of her.
The girl makes no sound as she continues to walk through the forest. Her red bandana is the only sound you can hear as it blows through the wind. That and her hair that seems to fall over her face when ever there is a gust of cold wind.
“How much further do I have to walk in order to stay out of his way?” She whispers to herself as her eyes fall to the ground. Only to see the dirt her sandals are kicking against the ground while leaving her feet incredible dusty.
“Why can’t he just see how much I truly care for him; can there really be words to describe, after so many years we’ve been silent together. I can’t help but feel he’s ignoring me when ever he’s around all of his friends.” Her eyes start to water, but the tears refuse to fall. It’s a sign of weakness, and if she wants to continue to be an emotionless Itako she has to uphold her feelings.
“The more he’s around Amidamaru, the less he’ll need me to support him.” She stops walking and looks around the forest in order to see how far she was from the rest of the group.
“Probably I should call of the engagement off so Yoh can find himself a wife who can really make him happy. Maybe I’m just not good enough for him anymore, and even if we were promised to each other. What is a marriage without love?”
After glancing around to make sure no one was watching, Anna slides to the ground. She wraps her arms around her legs, trying to forget everything that happened today. She was trying to forget him again; the cause of most of her pain and her emotions that reside in her. She closes her eyes once more to fight down her tears that were nearly coming into view.
“You’re wrong Yoh. You said everything was going to workout in the end, and yet your still not here with me.” Tears finally start falling on her black dress, but go unnoticed by her. “How can I be strong, if you’re the only one who gives me strength? Why can’t you just answer my silent questions, or comprehend my feelings that lay right in front of you.”
Anna stares at the floor as if it could give her all of her answers. She slowly starts whipping away her tears, as she pulls her head up to stare at the now dark sky. Anna tries standing up with what little strength she has left. Her beads around her neck begin making the usually “clanking” sound as the dangle from mid air.
“It’s getting late; I should be heading back to Patch Village before people start wondering where I wondered off too.” With nothing else to say, she starts back on the path she began with. Only hoping that she will have the will to keep her mind shut off from anyone else that may question her. She puts her blank and emotionless face back on so not to cause any second glances.
Little did Anna know, there was one more person that was listening to her silent pleas for courage and strength. However that person will not make its presence known anytime soon; not until the right moment makes its way.
A hush whisper was made. “Do not worry Anna as were my brother has failed, I will succeed. Then when it’s too late, he will notice what he’s has taken for granted.” All what was left was a dark laugh, and a spark of flames.